IDF Flotilla Incident Official Thread (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Re: Israeli MP: Israel started shooting first (flotilla incident)

Hi guys im posting in this thread what now?

ibbi00

HSC

it does already, what's your point? Palestinians are still terrorists.
Ignorance reader just sky rocketed I tell ya!.. Wait does that make me a terrorist? You know coz I totally terrorise people, don't I!

HSC
N/A

itt: pro-israelis lose more ground and resort to the terrorist line

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Re: Jesus fucking Christ - IDF massacres Turks on board humanitarian ship

So its OK for Muslim terrorists to kill hundreds of innocent muslims in Pakistan and iraq everyday but not OK for Israeli soldeirs to defend themselves from terrorists supporters who viciously attacked innocent soldiers who were merely doing their job? :evilfire:
This is an absurd argument for the following reasons:

1. Never did I state it's ok for Muslim terrorists to kill innocents. Anyone who kills innocents is abominable.

2. The Israeli soldiers, according to you, 'defended' themselves by unlawfully boarding a flotilla of boats with innocent activists and journalists in international waters. Then they 'defended' themselves by utilising this deliberate provocation to shoot live ammunition indiscriminately at everyone on board despite only a few people, being armed with metal poles, axes and (allegedly) knives.

Of course, as professionally trained soldiers, the best way to defend oneself in this situation is not to use tear gas, stun grenades, tasers or batons at the dozen or so attackers, but to shoot at everyone on board they could their sights on including western journalists.

Although I do in fact agree that the IDF were merely doing their job, as their job nowadays seems vto be all about ignoring basic international law and basic human morals by committing gross infringements of human rights.

3. The footage provided by the IDF could have easily been edited considering that it

a. completely contradicts the evidence provided by activists and journalists.

b. was produced many hours after the incident, meaning their was time to edit it.

c. soldiers are prohibited to discuss it, surely if they are telling the truth they would be able to front the media in full confidence.

d. all footage from those on board was confiscated.

B1gb0yjames

Banned
HSC
N/A

So if its OK for Police to shoot and kill knife wielding man, i reckon it is perfectly OK for Soldiers to shoot and kill knfie wielding vicious and murderous terrorist sympathisers who attacked innocent soldiers. Which means IDF was right all along :lol:
its ok for me to rape your mum, yes. not because im muslim, but because your mum i a jew.

B1gb0yjames

Banned
HSC
N/A

kill jews, watch cricket, live life.

Phylo

ballin
HSC

from what ive heard, the people in power from the U.S are jewish/zionist, so Palestine cant really do anything against them becuase the U.S have their back and australia are their bitches so... nothing really happens

Lipin

HSC

[youtube]29KeDQZHAeQ[/youtube]

m8

Aryanbeauty

HSC

This is an absurd argument for the following reasons:

1. Never did I state it's ok for Muslim terrorists to kill innocents. Anyone who kills innocents is abominable.

2. The Israeli soldiers, according to you, 'defended' themselves by unlawfully boarding a flotilla of boats with innocent activists and journalists in international waters. Then they 'defended' themselves by utilising this deliberate provocation to shoot live ammunition indiscriminately at everyone on board despite only a few people, being armed with metal poles, axes and (allegedly) knives.

Of course, as professionally trained soldiers, the best way to defend oneself in this situation is not to use tear gas, stun grenades, tasers or batons at the dozen or so attackers, but to shoot at everyone on board they could their sights on including western journalists.

Although I do in fact agree that the IDF were merely doing their job, as their job nowadays seems vto be all about ignoring basic international law and basic human morals by committing gross infringements of human rights.

3. The footage provided by the IDF could have easily been edited considering that it

a. completely contradicts the evidence provided by activists and journalists.

b. was produced many hours after the incident, meaning their was time to edit it.

c. soldiers are prohibited to discuss it, surely if they are telling the truth they would be able to front the media in full confidence.

d. all footage from those on board was confiscated.
1. Israeli soldiers lawfully boarded a ship heading to a blockade zone which is LEGAL under international law.
2. Israeli soldiers humanely killed vicious terrorist sympathisers who attacked them with knives, metal poles and guns. Just like our Australian Police shot dead knife wielding man in Armidale
3. Turkish TV live broadcast showed IDF being attacked by terrorists supporters :devil:

ibbi00

HSC

1. Israeli soldiers lawfully boarded a ship heading to a blockade zone which is LEGAL under international law.
It isn't legal you tardface... Why would UN and other major countries condemn the blockade and ask for it to be removed had it been legal? Defies logic.

3. Turkish TV live broadcast showed IDF being attacked by terrorists supporters :devil:
In self defence... No problem in such.

badquinton304

HSC

2. Israeli soldiers humanely killed vicious terrorist sympathisers who attacked them with knives, metal poles and guns. Just like our Australian Police shot dead knife wielding man in Armidale
I do not know why you bring up the man armidale again, in order to make it in anyway relevant you have to assume it was okay for them to shoot the man dead, you did not read the article.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

I do not know why you bring up the man armidale again, in order to make it in anyway relevant you have to assume it was okay for them to shoot the man dead, you did not read the article.
Police use guns to protect themselves and others from knife wielding man right here in Australia, just like innocent soldiers use their guns to shoot those bastards dead. If they dont want to be shot to death then they should not attack soldiers with weapons. :angel:

ibbi00 said:
It isn't legal you tardface... Why would UN and other major countries condemn the blockade and ask for it to be removed had it been legal? Defies logic.
They protest the blockade on humanitarian grounds, not on legal grounds. and Yes it is perfectly legal to board a ship on international waters, just like Australian Navy boarded ships carrying sylum seekers on international waters. :lol:

HSC
N/A

In self defence... No problem in such.
Stop responding to him. Respond only to serious posters like Riet, JonathanM et al.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)