If an older girl likes a younger boy, is that incest? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Then it must be ok for a 50 year old to have a relationship with a 6 year old as long as they don't fuck....?
I just wanted to say that the relationship is fine as long as there is no intention of taking advantage of a girl who is much younger than him and I don't think 6-year-old would have knowledge of that while 15-year-old would be more mature and know what's going on.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lyounamu said:
I just wanted to say that the relationship is fine as long as there is no intention of taking advantage of a girl who is much younger than him and I don't think 6-year-old would have knowledge of that while 15-year-old would be more mature and know what's going on.
Do you know many 15 year olds? They are not mature. There are some 18 year olds I know that if I had sex with I would consider myself to have taken advantage of them.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Do you know many 15 year olds? They are not mature. There are some 18 year olds I know that if I had sex with I would consider myself to have taken advantage of them.
Didn't I say that they are 'more mature'. If those 15 years olds have decent eyes, they wouldn't go out with 50 year olds, would they?

I am sorry if I wrote them in my perspective. My posts were highly subjective and the nature of the questions ask our subjective views rather than objective views.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lyounamu said:
Didn't I say that they are 'more mature'. If those 15 years olds have decent eyes, they wouldn't go out with 50 year olds, would they?

I am sorry if I wrote them in my perspective. My posts were highly subjective and the nature of the questions ask our subjective views rather than objective views.
"More mature'" does not mean "mature enough".

Subjectively someone in year 12 should not be going out with someone in year 9.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
"More mature'" does not mean "mature enough".

Subjectively someone in year 12 should not be going out with someone in year 9.
Ok, I think there is a clash between your opinion and mine. I will not argue further as this arguments becomes more argumentative and philosophical.

HSC
Lolita25 said:
i think its wrong now, but maybe when they're older...it wont matter as much as now?

I mean look at ashton and demi moore....ugh
It's just two years, it's not that big of a deal.
I have a friend who is 17 and is going out with a guy who is nearly 16.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
In many ways he is probably more mature than she is.
I do however, think it is rather disgusting when guys in year twelve go out with girls in year seven.
They're practically children.

Lolita25

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
It's just two years, it's not that big of a deal.
I have a friend who is 17 and is going out with a guy who is nearly 16.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
In many ways he is probably more mature than she is.
I do however, think it is rather disgusting when guys in year twelve go out with girls in year seven.
Yeah i totally agree its not wrong if its 2 years. It just doesnt sound right when i say "im in yr 12 and my boyfriend is in yr 9" Thats all.

I also personally think when yr 12 guys go out with yr 7 girls is not right.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
that's hawt.

HSC
nay dude its not incest and its not wrong to want someone younger. my boyfriend is younger than me i am turning 18 soon and he isnt 18 until next year.
tell your mate that if she still wants her boy and he wants her she should snag him before some other 14 year old biatch does.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
One person old for there year, the other young. I dated a girl who was finishing year 9 when I finished year 12. 2 and a bit years diff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)