If an older girl likes a younger boy, is that incest? (1 Viewer)

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't flame if someone said this before.. Lolz. I couldnt be bothered reading 6 pages, of which 3 were spam. Or looked like spam.

2 years difference is like nothing. Its just personal preference really.

Some girls wont even go out with a guy younger than them, and some guys say they wont go out with a girl older than them.

If they dont have a problem with the age differences then, yeah. Its probably perfectly fine... Until the girl turns 18 and goes to Uni and parties and meets a million other guys. And she'll be considered a paedobear with a guy in year 10.

tofuboy

HSC
hmm.. i got a friend whos like obsessed with a older guy. the thing is, shes 18 and hes 27. what do you guys thing about it? wrong? or alright?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
a bit too far apart and at 18 is too young for a 27 year old. something like 30 and 23 is ok i suppose.

im 20 and seeing someone who is 23 (me being 20 and being the guy), but we're both fine with it so there isnt any problem.

Twilight25

HSC
icraig88 said:
a bit too far apart and at 18 is too young for a 27 year old. something like 30 and 23 is ok i suppose.

im 20 and seeing someone who is 23 (me being 20 and being the guy), but we're both fine with it so there isnt any problem.
its not awkward?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
when you get older, you realise age is just a number. it's all about your personality and who you are, not just age. personality wise we're a pretty good match. but i think there is a limit on age difference though, being about 10 years apart is quite disturbing.

Twilight25

HSC
icraig88 said:
when you get older, you realise age is just a number. it's all about your personality and who you are, not just age. personality wise we're a pretty good match. but i think there is a limit on age difference though, being about 10 years apart is quite disturbing.
yeah i think 10 years is a bit much....if the guy were younger than me, my limit would be 3 years...4 is pushing it :)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
at the age you're at, 3 yrs is too young. when youre about 23, 20 isn't too bad for a guys age. it doesn't sound like rape to everyone.

Twilight25

HSC
icraig88 said:
at the age you're at, 3 yrs is too young. when youre about 23, 20 isn't too bad for a guys age. it doesn't sound like rape to everyone.
Yeah well thats what i meant. when im older it wont sound paedophilic if you know what i mean....lol.
Right now, im 17 and if i say im going out with a 14 year old......thats not right.

Blonx

HSC
lyounamu said:
I believe that there is no limit (especailly age limit) when it comes to relationship. It is perfectly fine that your friend has a crush on someone who is younger than her (and it is also absolutely fine that she wants to go out with him). I would personally not look into age when it comes to women. If I like her, I will go out with her no matter how young/old she is (don't get this wrong, I don't think I will fall in love with 80-year-old graney or 5-year-old kid).

I hope your friend's relationship works out well. :cool:
So.. a 56 year old peadofile from Sydney's slums is persuing a mentally challenged 14 year old boy who doesn't have any parents. That's totally acceptable. /sarcasm.

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
Personally, I would never, ever go for a someone younger than me.
I'd respect if other people did but I find it a complete turn off for a younger guy
to be looking my way in the first place, esp. if he knew I was older.

RUCUT?

gO die
HSC
i guess it sounds bad now...
but when they hit the 20s it shouldnt sound as terrible as it does now...

MTP

HSC
Lol at this thread. But yeh i would never go out with a chick that is several years younger than me, maybe when i am older though.

GeoffreyLeonard

HSC
N/A
I think the love of a younger boy is intrinsically beautiful and pleasurable and has the potential of being of immense benefit to the boy in his growth and development towards manhood.

Atonofrash

HSC
GeoffreyLeonard said:
I think the love of a younger boy is intrinsically beautiful and pleasurable and has the potential of being of immense benefit to the boy in his growth and development towards manhood.
ahhh

HSC guy

HSC
I know a guy who is in year 12 at my school and he's going out with a girl in year 8. They even make out infront of teachers etc...noone seems to mind.

Twilight25

HSC
HSC guy said:
I know a guy who is in year 12 at my school and he's going out with a girl in year 8. They even make out infront of teachers etc...noone seems to mind.
but thats a guy.....different if the guy were in yr 8 and the girl in yr 12.....disturbing

born2bkinggg

HSC
...dw toooo much bout it if ur fwen likes him then just go for it...besides age is just a number lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)