• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus wants to follow Justin's example and go and finish reading Goblet of Fire...

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
goldendawn said:
As a general rule, Marcus doesn't frolick, even if the weather is nice. He does, however, admit that it looks fun :p
ALan frolicks. Alan is gay.

But tonight, he will not be. he will be sleeping.
He wishes all a good night.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn suggests that Marcus frolics (frolics or frolicks?) one time, as it is even more fun than it looks.
Marcus promises to takes Lynn's advice. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
G'dnight people. Marcus is going to bed...
"Good luck Lynn, with everything tomorrow. And enjoy your formal"
"Happy frolicking, Alan :)"

Night!

HSC
N/A
Lynn admits that she too, is up way past her bedtime. She bids everyone goodnight and sweet dreams!

HSC
N/A
Lynn finds it sweet that all members of Important - Please Read are trooping off to sleepybyes at the same time.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie greets everyone even though they arent here. She is incredibly bored and making 5 min pasta because she has eaten the last of the krispy kremes and figures that she should eat something relatively healthy. Although she suspects that the amount of cheese and tomato sauce is not so healthy. Katie wishes everyone a good day and hopes everyone is well :D

HSC
N/A
Lynn laughs at mention of Krispy Kremes, as her family are also avid fans of the incredibly fatty delights.

Lynn is also quite hungry but not very sure of what to eat. Lynn woke up feeling VERY sick, dizzy/queasy/faint, and driving home was interesting as Lynn had on-and-off-pains about very 10 minutes. Lynn hates being sick.

For the record, Lynn has paid her $15 Hamlet fine, but must hand in rest of Textiles notes if she wants to get the reference and the last signature needed on the thingo. Signing out if such a tedious business.

Lynn also just finished altering her formal dress so that the likelyhood of her falling out of it is now, happily, greatly reduced. Lynn's friend also came over a few hours ago and Lynn had an interesting time trying out three hairstyles until Lynn's friend settled on the one Lynn thought she might. Lynn also offered to do friend's makeup, and they had an interesting makeup trial which turned out quite well.

To add to all the drama - LYNN FOUND TWO ALMOST-BROKEN NAILS! Thankfully they were both thumbnails and Lynn has since filed them down and removed about-to-break bits. Lynn is again pondering what to have for lunch. She thinks that she will cook some chinese porridge as it is both yummy, filling, and plain - good for Lynn's stomach which has obviously decided to be temperamental today. Lynn really really needs some kind of detox, however "detox diets" sound REALLY scary and not worth the trouble. Lynn would really rather be sick than take things like "Happy Liver Pills".

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie agrees with Lynn that detox diets are very scary and she would rather have a grumbly tummy than try one. She hopes Lynn feels better soon and suggests that lots of water and sleep are always a good remedy.

Katie is trying not to think about her formal which is on wednesday as she still hasnt got a dress and is going out shopping with her sister tomorrow to find one. However she is very worried that it will cost lots and she will have no money left to get ther tummy button pierced on schoolies which would be a great disappointment as many people already think she is too much of a wuss to go through with it. Katie is glad that she has finally found another partner after her original one bailed early last week and is looking forward to the formal if she finds a dress as she would like to go fully clothed.

She fears she is lapsing into incoherence and thinks she will go for a mid afternoon nap :)

HSC
N/A
Lynn also hopes that Katie is going to get a dress, and wants her to know that she is not the only one - Lynn has two girls from school still running around trying to find dresses! AND... at Lynn's partner school (thankfully Lynn can stay away from them as there is little interaction) there are about 6 (or more!) guys who have all asked the same girl (some Cheltnam girl) to go with them. They are so desperate that they have already bought "her" ticket and have left her "a place" at their tables (yup, all six or more of them). The girl in question has not given her reply yet, and their formal is also sometime this week (Thursday, I think).

Lynn has strong inkling that girl will refuse all of them, and then there will be quite a few boys partner-less! LOL!

Lynn suggests that Katie goes for a cocktail dress and that she stays away from formal shops like HARTS. Lynn's friend bought her formal dress very recently from Harts and it was $300 or so, whereas Lynn's limit was $200. There are quite a lot of nice dresses under $200/$150, particularly thanks to Melbourne Cup-style fashions. Lynn hopes that Katie looks EVERYWHERE, as it is certainly worth the savings!

Lynn hopes that Katie has a nice siesta :)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie thanks Lynn for her advice and assures her that she will be looking under every rock possible to find a dress hopefully under $200 *crosses fingers* She is somewhat alarmed by her partner asking her which suit he should wear when she has not even found a dress. However, she can always wear her sisters old dresses at a pinch

She laughs at the six boys asking the same girl and is glad she is not in the same position. Katie remembers in Year 10 when she got a phone call from a boy she had not seen since preschool who asked her to his formal the next week, a situation she found very amusing! Katie wonders where Lynns formal is being held?

HSC
N/A
Lynn greets Marcus, even though he is offline.

Lynn's formal is at the Four Points Sheraton in the city. Her dress was $180 from Cue :D Her friend's dress was $120 from Myer.

Lynn has officially given up trying to get a tan for tommorrow. Lynn is SO BORED sitting in the sun.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Okay. Story time everyone. Alans day:

I was meeting up with friends today at the library, and i asked mum if she could give me a lift. In the car, she starts talking to me about how she might have to go doctor to check out this lump in her throat. So im a bit sad, and i dont dare say anything about cancer.

Then she says to me "You should come with me to the doctors, we can get you a blood test"

"No its okay, I got a blood test on my own just a few weeks back"

"No come. The doctor will see if your hormones are in balance."

"Of corse they are. Why woudlnt they be?" I ask.

She says "Well, the I talked to the doctor about it. Maybe we can cure your gayness."

Alan says "What the FUCK?"

She daringly continues, "maybe something is wrong with you... inside. The doctor can help you."

"Fuck that. Where has he been for the last 3 decades? Im not fucking going."

(the matter continues in the same manner with me refusing)

Then she says "Why are you alwasy trying to hurt me?"

And i say "Fuck this bullshit, drop me off, I cant take anymore of this crap from you. Even if i could change it, I wouldnt. And if youve got a doctor like that, you shold consider changing the fucked-up wanker."

I left after that. God I hate her.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
ALan must be off...He thanks all at Important - Please Read for listening to his problems.

he is now off to wipe away his sorrow and anger with meaningless intimacy... See you all laters. *kiss.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie sympathises with Alan. She wonders how long his mother has known he was gay? Maybe she needs time to understand? Katie suggests chocolate and the Goo Goo Dolls but really doesnt know what to say just that she hopes Alan feels better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)