• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn also hopes Alan feels better and keeps up his inner strength.

Lynn has many gay friends (mostly due to dance) and loves them all dearly and is so proud of them and in awe of them for putting up with so much. She obviously doesn't know what it's like to be in Alan's shoes but can understand that it must be tremendously difficult particularly without parental support or even just acceptance.

Lynn would like Alan to know that she loves him very much and is always here for him, for smiley times and for angsty, vent-y times.

Lynn thinks that Alan's hormones are in perfect order. Lynn knows that there is a theory about homosexuality as being a result of a hormone disorder but upon discussing it with psychologist friend, she discovered theory to be plain wrong as there were so many emotional/mental etc factors to consider. Lynn wishes that people would stop thinking that homosexuality is a disease, or is "curable". People do not "choose" to be gay, they just are. And it is folly to fight what you are.

Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Bi, Caucasian, African-American, Asian, Black, White, Yellow, Red, Purple, Fluro-Yellow with Green Polka Dots...

A persons skin colour and/or race does not change the person they are. What you are is what you are... why can't more people understand this?

Lynn Loves Alan. Lynn sends many kisses and hugs.

Lynn decides to throw in some humour. Her friend Rosie has a friend that at one point, was Bi-Curious. His father was shocked and instantly sent him to a strip club and ordered him a private lap-dancing session.

(Girl lap dances, then starts pole-dancing)
Guy: "Hey! That looks cool! Can you teach me?"
Girl: "Um, ok..."

The guy in question is now a Professional Drag Queen.

:D

Last edited:

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie would like to thank Lynn for saying things that Katie meant but couldnt put into words. She would also like to affirm that there is nothing wrong with being gay, in fact gay guys make fantastically awsome friends. She remembers a religion teacher in year 8 who tried to tell her that being gay was a frame of mind and you could just switch it off. She was a twit. Alan is a great guy as far as Katie has seen and she hopes he stays the same :)

HSC
N/A
Lynn is! As a matter of fact.

Lynn ate very plain food for most of today and she thinks that has helped. Lynn always sort of knows when she has been stuffing herself full of "bad" food and she thinks spells like this are the body's way of saying "YOU SUCK!" lol. Last time Lynn felt like this yes almost fainted in the library (not the highlight of her life) - thankfully that did not happen this time :)

Lynn made it up to her body by eating aforementioned plain foods and washing her hair. Lynn loves washing her hair - Happy Healthy Shiny Hair!

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Yes! Katie loves washing her hair! But the best part is blow drying it. Nothing makes Katie feel happy again like drying her hair. Sometimes Katie feels sorry for guys because they cant dry their hair to make them feel better.

HSC
N/A
Lynn must say, she is quite vain of her hair. When Lynn is stressed, she tends to stroke her hair, or yank it, or try to tie it into knots, depending on her mood. Lynn's hair is quite tolerant.

EDIT: Lynn must now go off and get some beauty sleep. She will tell everyone about her formal day/night/afters on Wednesday! Goodnight all!

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Llyrai said:
Okay. Story time everyone. Alans day:

I was meeting up with friends today at the library, and i asked mum if she could give me a lift. In the car, she starts talking to me about how she might have to go doctor to check out this lump in her throat. So im a bit sad, and i dont dare say anything about cancer.

Then she says to me "You should come with me to the doctors, we can get you a blood test"

"No its okay, I got a blood test on my own just a few weeks back"

"No come. The doctor will see if your hormones are in balance."

"Of corse they are. Why woudlnt they be?" I ask.

She says "Well, the I talked to the doctor about it. Maybe we can cure your gayness."

Alan says "What the FUCK?"

She daringly continues, "maybe something is wrong with you... inside. The doctor can help you."

"Fuck that. Where has he been for the last 3 decades? Im not fucking going."

(the matter continues in the same manner with me refusing)

Then she says "Why are you alwasy trying to hurt me?"

And i say "Fuck this bullshit, drop me off, I cant take anymore of this crap from you. Even if i could change it, I wouldnt. And if youve got a doctor like that, you shold consider changing the fucked-up wanker."

I left after that. God I hate her.

When Marcus read this, he felt righteous fury fly through his veins. Marcus has had to take a minute to calm down, so that he is composed enough to write this response.

Marcus is very angry that Alan's mother said that to Alan; Marcus knows for a fact that homosexuality is not a disease; Marcus empathises with the pain Alan must feel at being told that the way Alan is, is wrong. Marcus would like to say:

a) Who you are, Alan, is perfectly right.
b) That other people don't understand this signifies their own insecurities.
c) We all love you for who you are.

Marcus tells Alan that he must never stop loving himself.

400miles

Thomas finds that he's joined the conversation at perhaps one of the harder moments of the conversation. Thomas doesn't want to say anything in regards to Alan's sexuality (other than that Thomas agrees with everyone that homosexuality is sooo normal and so right - if it feels right to you - and that Thomas will always respect gays for their bravery to take on the truth). Other than that Thomas feels inadequate when thinking of any real 'sympathy' (goo goo dolls allusion) to convey to Alan. It feels faked and forced. But Thomas would like to back up Katie's suggestions that Alan listen to the Goo Goo Dolls. In particular Thomas would like to recommend Black Balloon, Here is Gone and All Eyes On Me. Thomas also says that Motor Ace would be good. Breaking into first person... the only way I've ever been able to deal with anything I can't deal with (sigh I'm a shocker at explaining) is by losing myself in the things I love. Reading, music, guitar. Lose yourself completely. I find it's the only time you can ever fully be yourself.

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
Okay. Story time everyone. Alans day:

I was meeting up with friends today at the library, and i asked mum if she could give me a lift. In the car, she starts talking to me about how she might have to go doctor to check out this lump in her throat. So im a bit sad, and i dont dare say anything about cancer.

Then she says to me "You should come with me to the doctors, we can get you a blood test"

"No its okay, I got a blood test on my own just a few weeks back"

"No come. The doctor will see if your hormones are in balance."

"Of corse they are. Why woudlnt they be?" I ask.

She says "Well, the I talked to the doctor about it. Maybe we can cure your gayness."

Alan says "What the FUCK?"

She daringly continues, "maybe something is wrong with you... inside. The doctor can help you."

"Fuck that. Where has he been for the last 3 decades? Im not fucking going."

(the matter continues in the same manner with me refusing)

Then she says "Why are you alwasy trying to hurt me?"

And i say "Fuck this bullshit, drop me off, I cant take anymore of this crap from you. Even if i could change it, I wouldnt. And if youve got a doctor like that, you shold consider changing the fucked-up wanker."

I left after that. God I hate her.
Justin doesn't know what to say that hasn't already been said, though he is not impressed with Alan's mother's comments, and thinks that she should be more accepting, if not supportive.

Justin holds Alan in the highest regard and doesn't think he should change unless he feels happy or comfortable with the change. As far as advice on how to feel better goes, Justin will leave that to Alan to decide, as each person has their own methods of relaxing, venting and coping.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie greets Justin. She also acknowledges that as Justin has said, everyone has different ways of coping and venting but still asserts that chocolate is a universal happiness maker (Katie couldnt think of another word).

J

jhakka

Justin greets Katie in return, and agrees that chocolate does help to make things all better, however it cannot be the only step in the journey of happiness. Oh god... journeys.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie thinks Justin should recieve an electric shock for mentioning the J word. She hasnt been able to get rid of her notes as her mum wants to use some of them for her future Year 12 classes and she is very jealous of the pictures of burning stimulus booklets floating around. She hopes Justin has been having a good time since she spoke to him last

J

jhakka

Justin wants to burn his notes, though he'll most likely just throw them in the bin.

In any case, Justin has been having a good time, though he hasn't had time to stop and think. He formatted his computer yesterday, so it's actually running at a decent speed again, and it's recognising his CD drive once more, which is always a good thing.

Justin wonders how Katie has been and how she has been spending her days.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is glad Justins computer has decided to be good for him again. She thinks maybe her computer doesnt recognise her CD drive as it wont read any CDs she puts in? She has no idea about technical things and cant be bothered to call the Macintosh people so she just leaves it.

Katie has been spending her days doing... not a great deal. She tidied her room yesterday and has been sleeping a whole lot. She is going to go last minute formal shopping this afternoon with her sister and is trying not to freak out about still not having a dress. She thinks guys have it much easier just having to get a suit. Katie is also passing the time watching tapes of Buffy she found in the video cabinet :D She wonders what else Justin has been doing?

J

jhakka

Justin has been generally wasting time, however he has decided to nuke his entire current website and come up with something new. Justin needs something to keep himself occupied, and feels that web design is as good an idea as any.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie used to have a website but went to it yesterday for the first time in ages only to find out that its been deleted. So now she has to scan in all her Super Katie comics again which is really fiddly. Katie wishes Justin much luck with his new webdesign. She has decided to make all her friends personalised CDs for christmas because she has no money and lots of things can only be said through song.

J

jhakka

Justin complains that web design is difficult when one has no idea what kind of look they want. But nevertheless, he will go on.

Justin wonders if Katie has a job, because that would help with the money situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)