Important - Please Read (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn loves singing and has loved it ever since she started singing lessons... she is not exactly sure why she is so much more eager to practice (one would have to bribe or threaten Lynn in order to make her do dance practice. It is not very difficult once she begins, but it is the just the getting up part she is not fond of...) singing, but has an idea that it has something to do with the fact that it requires a significantly less effort than dance practice :p Lynn needs only to find her tape and singing folder, and she is all set. If, in the event, she cannot find either/both her music and folder.... but that is another story :p

Lynn went shopping with a friend today for 7 hours...

And in response to Marcus' post, Lynn feels that the more everyone posts, the more "alive" IPR will be. As to the philosophy question, Lynn is still battling it out. :D

J

jhakka

Justin has given up on the philosiphy question, and only suggests that the only way a question can be answered by itself is if it's done indirectly by rearranging the words.

For example:
Q: Where is the dog?
A: The dog is where it is.

400miles

Thomas would like to give you all a poem.

I like mudcake
Far better than cherries.
I like Pepsi
Far better than coke.
I like coke
On a hot summers day.

I like coke.
I like coke.
I like coke on a hot summers day.

I like coke.
I like coke.
Can you please pass the salt?

Last edited:

400miles

Thomas tells you all that he's doing his best to restore the I-PR thread to it's usual level of greatness but warns you that he can't create 10 pages of messages all by himself.

400miles

God awards Thomas 10,000 points. Then He strikes the scoreboard with lightning which changes it dramatically:

I-PR Scoreboard

Thomas - 10,060

J

jhakka

Justin says that points from God don't count because he isn't an I-PR member.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
However, Alan is an I-PR member, and some people consider him a god.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Sure he does.

By the way, did the disco ball do ANYTHING? Im just wondering, because I didnt notice it light up or blah blah at all.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
A horse is a horse,
Of course, of course.
A horse is a horse,
Of course.
A horse is a horse,
Of course, of course -
Unless that horse is a radish.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is not sure, as she was asleep at the time. She did, however, wake up at about 1am or so when two friends decided to message her. Lynn was very amused by one of them as they were stuck at a party and probably spent about $3 worth of sms debating whether they should call up their mother or not so they could be picked up (as they were stranded, all taxis booked).

Lynn then decided to wake up properly, and sang for about half an hour (neighbours did not mind as they were all roaring drunk, or thereabouts, thus Lynn did not feel guilty adding a light mezzo voice to all the action :D:D:D) until she heard a repetitive scratching sound that turned out to be Lynn's big dog Shadow, who had her front paws on Lynn's bedroom windowsill, obviously intent on joining in (she had a rather large, goofy smile on her face when Lynn peeked out to see what on earth was going on). That signalled the end of singing practice, as Shadow's knees are very bad and Lynn did not want to encourage her to put more weight on them than neccessary.

Lynn then tried to go to sleep, hindered by the sound of Shadow pacing outside her window (on the pebbles) and then listening to Shadow cry for half an hour outside the sliding door. Lynn personally does not think that Shadow was setting a very good example to Delta (who is a year or two younger than Shadow) but as Shadow is just so lovable, and Lynn's best friend, Lynn did not really mind - particularly as she was unable to sleep for hours later anyway.

Lynn's dad came and visited this morning, however to his great disappointment, he was only able to take the dogs for a walk, and look at his children as they were... sleeping. Lynn is VERY amused. For years, her mother has berated Lynn for being a non-morning person. And now, her brother is just as bad a sleeper-in-er-er, if not worse.

Lynn laughs evilly.

ROFL@Marcus' post

HSC
N/A
Lynn agrees. She is such a wannabe.

She can however, bite.... :D

Lynn is only just noticing the 290 days until the HSC. Lynn wonders whether this was also in effect last year, as it is making her nervous... and she's done her HSC!!!

J

jhakka

Justin knows that the HSC countdown didn't start until just before the 2004 HSC. He chuckles, however, as it will surely add to the stress of the '05 crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)