• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
The universe quivered in anticipation as Evan spaketh the words :
"Hi Goldendawn"

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan suggests that Evan has gone too far. "How dare you suggest we neuter Alan?!" (although, that may quel his phallic obsessiveness)

Never mind that though. Susan proposes that we teach Evan the n00b a lesson about respect to his elders. Susan lacks the proper equipment to deckslap Evan but stands around the boys as they deckslap Evan chanting "Slap, slap, slap, slap!"

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
With all this deckslapping Evan feels like he's just been initiated into a fraternity, however Evan is concerned about the nature of the deck-slap and instead suggests a new method of assault the clock wack

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Not readily do people come to change the names they draw close to themselves; though every name is but a different expression of the seed idea. This is the nature of personality, and IP-R is unlikely to swiftly change the names by which it identifies itself.

"Deckslap" stays.
"clockwack" cannot replace it.

J

jhakka

Justin thinks Evan has a very high opinion of himself as far as he and this thread go. :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan thinks his opinion of himself is very justified as Justin must be unaware of the fact that this thread is truly Evan's and he is just allowing you to rent it but since Evan is aware of Justin's difficulties coping with his seniority he will graciously allow him to stay. With a small fee of course *extends hand expectantly*

J

jhakka

Justin glances at the posting ranks for this thread and notices Evan way down the bottom. And to think that he was almost going to pay.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Oh well it was worth a try, still Evan must fight on for the viva la 05 resistance

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan fears he will one day be replaced by Evan...Alan feels that Evan is everywhich way more phallic than himself!

To Justin: You still love me, dont you?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan ignores Alan's teasing because he knows Alan is desperate for Evan to use the handcuffs he got for Xmas.

Evan also calls out for all 05er's to aid Evan in his righteous quest. We must take down the 04er's (apart from susan, amber & marcus) with pepperoni launchers. Who is with me!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Avaunt! *Evan launches pepperoni at Alan's head*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan thinks Marcus must have impeccable taste

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Evan must realise that, as a n00b, he must learn to be humble and pious to the great almighty strength of the 04er. More so, should a 03er, 02er or 01er appear in I-PR, Evan must realise that he should kow tow to the strength of the almighty beings that have blessed him with this forum.

Susan decrees (in the abscence of Captain Lynn) that Evan should be continually deckslapped until he learns that he is inferior until one of following occur:

1. Evan overtakes all the 04ers in I-PR posts. (Susan stresses that this does NOT give Evan the right to spam. Susan reminds Evan that she is a moderator and will not tolerate any waffly spam including the flaming of any other I-PR members)

or

2. Evan successfully completes the HSC (This means, that Evan actually takes the exams and recieves his testamur)

If any of the other senior I-PR members (ie. those with more than 90 posts) wish to add to this list, please inform Susan via PM. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus preaches a philosophy of free will, respect and equality. Marcus believes that hierachies of egoism should be toppled, as the tower is toppled, and that both Susan and Evan should cease competition, and realise the fundamental unity of their real intentions.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan bows down to mother-goddess susan's authority but states that he reserves the right to attack Alan with pepperoni when the situation calls upon it. He also states that if susan is truly a goddess then she should know Evan has already sat the HSC for a couple of subjects so does not need to kowtow to any 04er's

Evan also inquires if Marcus attempted Philosophy Distinction as his his syntax is quite peculiar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)