• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Justin chuckles, and wonders if Evan realises that this is pretty much what IPR is.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan glares at Justin menacingly, with death star music in background

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan cannot think of a witty retort, so instead starts swearing in a foreign language

J

jhakka

Justin thinks it's better that Evan refrain from retorting wittily, as Justin is one of the senior IPR members. :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan will then restrain his more witty aspects so that the senior Justin can keep up

Evan also queries if Justin is a senior what is he doing in a highschool forum?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Justin is in the forum because he cant stand to part Alan. Once Justin had met Alan, he could do naught but fall deeper and deeper in love, considering he had been deep enough into his pants already.

J

jhakka

kami said:
Evan will then restrain his more witty aspects so that the senior Justin can keep up

Evan also queries if Justin is a senior what is he doing in a highschool forum?
Justin is only senior in the fact that he has been on IPR longer than Evan, rather than because he is aged. So watch it, n00b. :p

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber greets the n00b and laughs at his confusion. He is not alone! Nobody seems to really know what I-PR is really about. In this way, Amber believes that I-PR is comparable to the virtual reality Matrix in that I-PR is both an artificial world and also dominated by an unseen and all-knowing intelligence force...

Amber is babbling now :D

PS - Amber wants to see pictures of Alan modelling his new speedos! :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan greets Amber in return and asks if he could not be called n00b as it reminds him of a jellyfish for some unknown reason.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan modelling in his speedos? Alan had not heard such a crazy idea before! Frankly, he is unsure why Amber would even bring up the topic of speedos. Alan swims naked. Like a rock.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan pats Evan on the head (difficult, seeing as in all probablity Susan is probably shorter than Evan) and says "There there n00b its ok, just smile and nod." She also informs Evan that Alan can be scary but it is best not to demonstrate that in front of him.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan agrees with Justin.

To n00b: RAWR!!!! Gnashes Perfectly Alined Teeth!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus is back, and is very tired from his three nights of hectic, but fun filled, performance in the Lazy Kings.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan suggests that senior Justin should no longer hide the epiphany he underwent when the glory that is Evan occurred.

In response to Alan's melodramatic roar Evan whacks him on the head with plush novelty item- " Bad dog! Now we have to get you neutered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)