Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Horse

HSC
kami said:
Diana obviously has no idea how randy homeborn europeans are, Evan was horrified at the things some of his cousins were up to by the age of 12, things Evan thinks most people don't do before the age of 21 at least
Diana would like to inform Evan that she knows Europeans are a little................................
Diana's cousins live in different places in Europe.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Diana is glad that Marcus stuck up for football - the most beautiful game on earth. Now Diana would also like to know if he supports any teams?? and if soo who??

Ohhh by the way how did Marcus feel when the Greeks won the Euro last year??
Marcus was over the moon.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus thanks Katie, but he believes that he has his self-defense mechanism. Maybe if he plays his Gadulka badly enough, and long enough, they will eventually leave him alone.
It will not be enough, some of my relatives, who are much younger than me no less, would probably be extreme enough to get you drunk till you fall sleep then keep you in a cage as their pet "twinkie" for a week.

Crazy Horse

HSC
goldendawn said:
Marcus thanks Katie, but he believes that he has his self-defense mechanism. Maybe if he plays his Gadulka badly enough, and long enough, they will eventually leave him alone.
Diana is wondering what "Gadulka" is?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan suggests Return of the Jedi as the Ewoks have a party then

Crazy Horse

HSC
kami said:
It will not be enough, some of my relatives, who are much younger than me no less, would probably be extreme enough to get you drunk till you fall sleep then keep you in a cage as their pet "twinkie" for a week.
plz inform Diana this is an exagerration otherwise she will not be able to travel to Europe without being VERY VERY scared + Diana wants no nightmares tonight..........

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
kami said:
Luckily then, Marcus is not going to the Nederlands! "hehe"

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
A Gadulka is a 13 stringed fiddle from Bulgaria, which is a little larger than a violin, has a pear shaped corpus, and is played upright from a waist belt or on the knee.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
plz inform Diana this is an exagerration otherwise she will not be able to travel to Europe without being VERY VERY scared + Diana wants no nightmares tonight..........
Well the cage part is a bit over the top my cousins wouldn't hurt a fly(more likely play strip poker with it) but by the time my cousin was 12 he was drinking and he had an anonymous threesome with two girls

Crazy Horse

HSC
Diana has a question..............
Why are Marcus and Katie talking to each other in this thread when both of you are on MSN together??

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Diana has never seen any of the star wars movies other then the first one.

Katie pities Diana immensely, as Episode 1 was pretty shocking. She Diana see "A New Hope" "the Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi" to see how truly fantastic star wars is, and how spunky han solo is

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
Why are Marcus and Katie talking to each other in this thread when both of you are on MSN together??
Probably cos they're nice & sociable people and they probably use MSN to hold their more private conversations

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Marcus had logged off MSN. Katie needed to ask him something directly, and thus requested his presence on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)