• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
super katie said:
Although Marcus would have to agree that the movie sucked alot of ass.
Marcus certainly does agree. He found himself laughing in the cinema at Orlando Bloom (and the model who played Helen), because their acting was just so bad. Marcus also though that the plot was underdeveloped, and that the writers missed the entire point of the Illiad.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
Katie strongly suggests Marcus view the video clips for Hungry Like the Wolf and Neverending Story as they would make him die of laughter. Although she doesnt want him to die.
Then why would you reccomend it? Do you want to destroy IPR's resident nice greek boy?

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
"Night Evan, night Diana, night Katie, and goodnight to anyone else viewing the thread...you know who you are ;)."

EDIT: Drum roll - flourish, and exeunt.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie thought the ending of Troy was utterly laughable with Priam running around the temple shouting HAVE YOU NO RESPECT and Agamemnon being killed by a priest girl? Brad Pitt was completely silly and the guy who played Petroclos looked like a girl. Sorry for my spelling.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Of course troy sucked the illiad was more like a series of events not a single occurence, they should a made it into a mini-series

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
illodous said:
Matt looks at Kate. Everybody has deserted nobody! err.. I mean us... *sigh* alright alright.. I mean ME!

mmm.. dessert...
This is correct everybody has deserted you and are never coming back. Evan is thinking about becoming vegetarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)