• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Justin greets Diana and Matt.

Justin loves venting, but also loves telling people off who have had it coming for a long time.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin greets Diana and Matt.

Justin loves venting, but also loves telling people off who have had it coming for a long time.
*Evan crawls into a corner to avoid being told off*

Crazy Horse

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is not overly fond of pouring her heart out over the internet either, but finds that venting - no matter how cryptic - can make one feel better. :)
Diana agrees with Lynn - she finds it very therapeutic to write but believes that the most therapeutic thing for herself is to stare outside her window at the beautiful and normal view while listening to heartfelt music that saddens her and thinking.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan wonders if Matt or Diana have read any of last years major work. Evan also wonders where Susan & Justin's major works are as well as Marcus' Visual Arts work

Crazy Horse

HSC
Diana has read Lynn, Marcus and Ambers major works but not the others.

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan would suggest Alan & Amber's are really cool to read and dues ex machina's story seems to be what the markers are looking for and is very intelligent if not as emotive as most works

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
illodous said:
Matt handled Marcus's VA major work in the library.. before some ratty Year 7 kids tried to steal the chalice.
That sounds like an episode for a sitcom...

illodous

Angels...
HSC
*cues melodramatic music*

Matt enters, crying.

Days of our PROTECTINGMAJORWORK Lives

"It was terrible.. I mean, so.. I'm sorry, I just can't go on! They came at me with dorky bags that they could probably fit inside! They were just that tiny!"

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
illodous said:
*cues melodramatic music*

Matt enters, crying.

Days of our PROTECTINGMAJORWORK Lives

"It was terrible.. I mean, so.. I'm sorry, I just can't go on! They came at me with dorky bags that they could probably fit inside! They were just that tiny!"
Evan is aghast:"But you used protection for the chalice, didn't you? You kept it safe from all the tiny people using Four Seasons,didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!

J

jhakka

kami said:
Evan wonders if Matt or Diana have read any of last years major work. Evan also wonders where Susan & Justin's major works are as well as Marcus' Visual Arts work
Justin's Major Work does not appear online.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
*wails*

Matt gasps.
"I didn't think with contingency! I was in such a rush.. to.. to experience such a delight. So tantalising and evokative.. ooh.. THE ART WAS SO INSPIRING!"
Matt paces around IPR, looking for tissues.
"*sniff* Besides, they were asking me Standard maths questions. How could I not resist the temptation?"

Crazy Horse

HSC
Diana would like to know if Justin has allowed any of the IPR members to veiw it at all?

J

jhakka

Justin has allowed the senior IPR members to view it, but it won't be coming out again for a while.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin's Major Work does not appear online.
That's what Justin thinks now....but when he has had to listen to Evan nag he'll give in pretty quick.
And Matt don't you know accidents can happen that way?You really should abstain from all VA if you can't control youself

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus wonders if Evan has read the English Extension 2 Major Works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)