• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus wonders why we are putting each other down, jokingly or not. "Why must our thoughts and words and deeds always express wit and ego?"

HSC
N/A
Lynn is amazed at speed of conversation, remarking that there have never been this many people on at the same time before actively engaging in...conversation/debate/discussion on Important - Please Read.

Lynn also wonders what friends think of Quentin Tarentino's work.

J

jhakka

glitterfairy said:
Lynn is amazed at speed of conversation, remarking that there have never been this many people on at the same time before actively engaging in...conversation/debate/discussion on Important - Please Read.
Justin believes that this is so for a very good reason: at other times there weren't as many people on. :)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
goldendawn said:
Marcus wonders why we are putting each other down, jokingly or not. "Why must our thoughts and words and deeds always express wit and ego?"
Alan beleives that sometimes, the best way to show compassion and 'lurv' is through insults. It is because we all know that the offensive remarks we throw at one another, are not supported by truth, but with 'lurv' that makes them so enjoyable and rewarding even.

*takes chocolate.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie stands incapacitated in awe of Lynn. Katie has no rhythm/grace whatsoever and is therefore astounded at people who can dance. Katie congratulates Lynn and gives her a flower... a big purple one... and a chocolate chip cookie

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus believes that insults are a way of hiding, or compensating for our own insecurities. He believes that they establish a self-destructive pattern of thought and action.

J

jhakka

Justin has no problem with friendly insults so long as they remain friendly.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Insults, like everything else, do not have only one use. Things, including insults, can be utilised in different ways.

HSC
N/A
Lynn thanks Katie for lovely purple flower and chocolate chip cookie. Lynn would like to say for record that she has been dancing since she was 6 - therefore if she had no rhythm by now, there would be something seriously wrong. :D Lynn also feels that it is important to say that the glory of dance is overrated - and underrated - and that Katie should not put herself down for any reason because she cannot pirouette :)

Lynn argues with Alan, saying that to show love, one needs only say the words "I love you". Lynn also wonders why men find that such a hard thing to do, whilst women can do it all the time. eg, "I love you! I love you all!"

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would like to point out that a joke is separate from an insult meant jokingly.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Then there is no argument, since all insults have been made jokingly.

J

jhakka

Justin states that if love in physical form was dog shit, his pups would be most experienced at spreading the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)