• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Wednesday. I have Visual Arts. I need to finish off my summaries for my artists.

HSC
N/A
Lynn imagines that any thoughts towards evil HSC might have that effect. She does not think it is permenant :)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
*Alan faints

Then asks Marcus if he made it into Art Xpress.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Unfortunately, Marcus didn't even get to the first selection round. But not all the best works are picked. Marcus, however, admits that his major work for VA is only worth something like 38/50.

HSC
N/A
Lynn is hoping her Textiles Major work is only worth that much as well. Actually, she takes that back and hopes it is worth a lot more as she screwed up Supporting Documentation but had a really good major work.

J

jhakka

Justin states that one of the girls in his English class got selected for some huge Textiles thing.

HSC
N/A
Three of Lynn's textiles class was selected for TexStyle exhibition. Lynn doesn't mind as their works are all very good. Lynn made an ocean thing... she is trying to find disk so she can show you...

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
*waits...

and he is also excited. (no, not down below.)

(although, he wish he were.)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would say *feel the lurrrve*, but he is afraid it might be misconstrued by Alan.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan interpreted "feel the lurv" in his own very sexual way before he finished reading Marcus' sentance, and agrees, it would indeed have been misconstrued.

Nonetheless, Lynn, if she has adobe, can minimise it there, or if she is mean, wil continue to save it as a jpeg, as that format is lossy. Isnt that right Justin?

HSC
N/A
Lynn is in process of sending photos to computer geek friend who has promised to downsize them so she can put them up on Important - Please Read :)

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
Alan interpreted "feel the lurv" in his own very sexual way before he finished reading Marcus' sentance, and agrees, it would indeed have been misconstrued.

Nonetheless, Lynn, if she has adobe, can minimise it there, or if she is mean, wil continue to save it as a jpeg, as that format is lossy. Isnt that right Justin?
Justin is unsure, as he didn't pay that much attention in IPT. Perhaps he would have a better idea if he did the Multimedia option.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
MArcus suggests conversion to JPEG format

EDIT: Marcus realises that this has already been mentioned.

HSC
N/A
The files are indeed JPEG files.

What is adobe?

EDIT: Lynn has feeling that her computer has adobe. If someone is willing to talk her through process...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)