in love with my bestfriend???? (1 Viewer)

inhinyero

HSC
This must be love!!! This is what i am feeling now towards my bestfriend. Should i pursure or not? if yes, our friendship might break and that is something i am afraid of.What should i do???

SMP213

HSC
awww, thats soo cute!
firstly, how do you know its love?
n secondly, does she have the same kinda feelings for you?
is she wth someone?

inhinyero

HSC
We share the same interests. we have alot in common. My family knows her and her family knows me as well. During holidays, say christmas, her mom and dad would invite me to their house for a dinner. We used to hang out like watching movies in a cinema, we used to eat in a resto, and party sometimes. Her girl friends knows me as well and my friends knows her too. We're like partners but we are not. At this junction we are just *errr, i hate to say it** "bestfriends" I dont't know if she feels the same way, maybe yes, maybe no???

SMP213

HSC
WOW!! ive never been in love, but thats tight!
u guys really sound like ur meant to be!
well... if ur friends with her friends. well, r u close to them?
close enough to ask them about how she feels!

sam5

HSC
hey yeah im in the same sorta thing.

me and my friend used to go out in kinda and year 1 and 2, and were real good friends but i like her and i dont think shes the same way but i recon she could come round.

What should we do?

SMP213

HSC
hey yeah im in the same sorta thing.

me and my friend used to go out in kinda and year 1 and 2, and were real good friends but i like her and i dont think shes the same way but i recon she could come round.

What should we do?
hey, i rekon u should keep it cool rite now!
does she have a boyfriend?

inhinyero

HSC
WOW!! ive never been in love, but thats tight!
u guys really sound like ur meant to be!
well... if ur friends with her friends. well, r u close to them?
close enough to ask them about how she feels!

yah somehow close.. i mean i can talk to them and hang out with them. i can ask them about how my "bestfried" feels for me but that would surely be the first step for my bestfriend to know how i feel for her..and i don't want her to know in that way..i mean i want it to be in a nice manner and not by rumors (although it is not a rumor since it is true0

SMP213

HSC
yah somehow close.. i mean i can talk to them and hang out with them. i can ask them about how my "bestfried" feels for me but that would surely be the first step for my bestfriend to know how i feel for her..and i don't want her to know in that way..i mean i want it to be in a nice manner and not by rumors (although it is not a rumor since it is true0
lol, yer i guess thats true! theres gotta be some GOOD way to approach the situation!
sorry, but rite now, i have no idea!
good luck though! :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Just because youve had bad experiences :rolleyes:

the friends zone thing is all a myth!!!!!!
friends zone is a myth?

A very good friend in year 7 tried to ask me out a week ago.

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Nah.. i respect her.. we party and drink but it will end on that..
and therein lies the problem

Also, don't do it when you're drunk... that is just a fucking stupid idea because then it can be blamed on the alcohol.

Seriously, grow a dick and tell her. Tell her that you love every minute you spend with her. That she makes your head spin with her beauty, and that her smile is more potent to you than any drug.

Do it really romantically with flowers and everything...

run_run

HSC
Fuck her brains out.

If your friendship is good it will survive it and you'll make lots of sweet love. If it's shit then u would have prob stopped being friends at some point anyway so get over it.

But yeah as a woman i saw screw her long and hard.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
If you're that close with her you should be able to talk about stuff like this without it being too majorly awkward. Just tell her how you feel, be respectful about it, let her know you want to stay friends no matter what her decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)