Info Days! (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
Anyone gonna be at the UNSW business degrees talk from 1.30pm-2pm? :) I wonder why it's so short...

I might also go to USYD's commerce talk at 10am-11am if I can be bothered to wake up.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
all these unsw people :cry:

so many people with good decision making :cry:

i am pleased with this.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone gonna be at the UNSW business degrees talk from 1.30pm-2pm? :) I wonder why it's so short...

I might also go to USYD's commerce talk at 10am-11am if I can be bothered to wake up.
They are short as they just summarise what the program will be like. Why study at the uni and stuff. Opportunities to ask questions

Rawf

HSC
I think UNSW has a bbq.
'See the campus and grab some FREE lunch on the Scientia Lawn'
Who wouldn't go for free lunch? last time they had a sausage sizzle.. they wouldn't let me take 2, and i was starving :(

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
'See the campus and grab some FREE lunch on the Scientia Lawn'
Who wouldn't go for free lunch? last time they had a sausage sizzle.. they wouldn't let me take 2, and i was starving :(
I asked for two sausages on a piece of bread, and it worked. Well at least you can stock up on drinks (particularly water if it gets hot) =]

HSC
N/A
duh

because you find your future economics study buddy amusing
I'm actually slightly more assured that I won't end up a complete social recluse if i end up at UNSW, because I know people on here at least.

Like, all my friends are going to UTS and UWS, so i'm gonna know no one next year :cry:

Rawf

HSC
I'm actually slightly more assured that I won't end up a complete social recluse if i end up at UNSW, because I know people on here at least.

Like, all my friends are going to UTS and UWS, so i'm gonna know no one next year :cry:
Most of my friends want to go to unsw, WINNING.
The rest of them want to go to usyd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)