internal marks = overall atar? (1 Viewer)

zahri992

HSC
hi!!
can anyone who has done the hsc in the past post what their internal marks were looking like in subjects and what overall mark they ended up achieving in each subject?
not necessarily asking for your atar, but more what marks were you getting to achieve your overall mark? if anyone had a doc or something here they wrote all their marks down, care to share :p
my marks have been pretty decent this year but overall i'm not sure what to expect, especially because trial marks are supposed to be pretty low :(

natsnapshoot

HSC
Lucky for you, I tracked all of my marks last year lol. But take it with a grain of salt BC your internal marks don't actually affect your HSC other than the rank within your cohort that they decide. My ATAR was 89.85.Screenshot_20240706_165822_Keep Notes.jpgScreenshot_20240706_165840_Keep Notes.jpg

Pipi108

HSC
N/A
hi!!
can anyone who has done the hsc in the past post what their internal marks were looking like in subjects and what overall mark they ended up achieving in each subject?
not necessarily asking for your atar, but more what marks were you getting to achieve your overall mark? if anyone had a doc or something here they wrote all their marks down, care to share :p
my marks have been pretty decent this year but overall i'm not sure what to expect, especially because trial marks are supposed to be pretty low :(
I was a 90-95 student for internals, and got exactly that in the HSC. If youre in the top few ranks, they shouldn't differ too much anyways.

zahri992

HSC
rn i'm hovering around the 90 mark - some below, some above. my range is probably 85-94, but getting 80 in english advanced and extension. am i on track 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)