Internal Program Transfer outcomes are out. (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
I got rejected ..:/

Flexible First Year -> Civil... wtf ? how can u get rejected if you're doing flexible to begin with

D94

HSC
N/A
I got rejected ..:/

Flexible First Year -> Civil... wtf ? how can u get rejected if you're doing flexible to begin with
...Because you didn't meet the WAM requirement. You were explicitly told you needed to transfer out of Flexible First Year in order to pursue an engineering stream. You were unfortunate, but this should have been expected if you know your current WAM.

jamesfirst

HSC
i knew that, but my friend also got a lower wam than the requirement and he got accepted... that's why im confused :/

so......... what happens for me now then :/ ?

D94

HSC
N/A
i knew that, but my friend also got a lower wam than the requirement and he got accepted... that's why im confused :/

so......... what happens for me now then :/ ?
Maybe they are really at a capping point for civil.

You just continue as if you're doing a civil major, then you attempt to transfer again.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Got mine, was successful but not accepting it. Yolo

jamesfirst

HSC
Maybe they are really at a capping point for civil.

You just continue as if you're doing a civil major, then you attempt to transfer again.
oh, so no major impact on anything really ?

D94

HSC
N/A
oh, so no major impact on anything really ?
Not really, no. If you're certain you want to do civil, then just do those subjects, make sure you do well in them to get a decent WAM, then transfer again.

jetley

HSC
N/A
Hey guys... just wanted to give some back since Ive been eyeing the Law internal transfer threads for days......

i was able to transfer to Com Law from Commerce (International) with a average WAM of 77.875. Hope this helps. =)

tshiba

HSC
Hey guys... just wanted to give some back since Ive been eyeing the Law internal transfer threads for days......

i was able to transfer to Com Law from Commerce (International) with a average WAM of 77.875. Hope this helps. =)
Also, commerce -> commerce/law accepted with wam ~78.5

HSC
Nevermind. I just realised I can't accept until monday. Also I got into law with 76 WAM! horhor.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully I will be seeing all you first year law kids around next year :D

HSC
Uni Grad
Science/Arts transfer is official for me. see ya later actuarial studies and commerce in general :)

ExitOnly

HSC
Uni Grad
i got accepted into comm/arts from comm (liberal studies)

just accepted the offer today!

i have an issue though: i already enrolled in 4 courses when my degree was comm lib. i want to change 2 of those courses but i can't seem to figure out how :S

when i click 'update your enrolment', it still shows my program as comm lib and it says 'No enrolled courses found for this term.' even though on my student profile it shows that im enrolled in the 4 subjects i enrolled in a couple months ago (and also when i click 'view class timetable' it shows the timetable i made for next sem with the 4 enrolled subjects)

so basically i can't remove/swap the 2 subjects i want to change...

any help much appreciated. thanks in advance

EDIT: NVM it just needed time to update

Last edited:

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Unsuccessful transfer from B Economics to B Commerce/B Economics with WAM of 74.250 (WAM requirement stated at 75). Not sure what to do now. I've enrolled in subjects for Semester 1 2013 with the expectation that I was going to be able to transfer... :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, do your Commerce-y subjects and try again next semester. If it still doesn't work though, you now have done 4 subjects that won't count towards Economics and you'll have to stay back extra most likely, to fulfill degree requirements.

So it's a risk. But it'll inspire you to do better. Well, it should inspire you at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)