Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well I'm an Aussie guy going out with an Indian girl. I don't generally think of any "race" being better than any other, though tbh most of the girls I've had had a thing for were asian. Well, Vietnamese actually. Every girl I've liked was either Vietnamese, Indian, or (in one case) African. I reckon "sticking with your own kind" is completely stupid. I don't see why anybody should have to limit themselves like that. People talk about "preserving culture", but at the end of the day, my children will be brought it up in Australia, therefore they will have Australian culture. Simple. Yes they'll get some Indian culture in there as well, I expect that they'll learn Hindi as well as English and maybe they'll learn a bit of Indian cooking from their mum and watch a few Indian movies; but for the most part they'll be Australian. Because that's where they'll be born and raised, and that's the culture they'll grow up in. "Culture" has nothing to do with your blood or your skin, it's about the values of yourself and the people around you (any society and culture students around? Lol).
does she stink?

(coz she's indian)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
are u really?
i thought u were italian/spanish or something

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
dont ruin this for me. im a dark curry mmmkay? <3
ohhh ;)

yeah u are blek as. such a curry omg.
didnt see the pic of ur dad lol. thought it was the white guy

roookie

HSC
Why the bagging out of indians?

I'm half Filo/Greek, and all my relationships have been half asian-half whites. The hottest combination imo :rofl:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ahhahaha i saw ur dad now lol
hes nigga

Mitchillio

HSC
Uni Grad
Great... I mention that my girlfriend's Indian and get ignorant, racist pigs talking about how Indians "smell like curry". No she doesn't smell, dickhead.

roookie

HSC
I know an indian/italian who is super hoootttt :D

Apart from that meh, don't know about the smell but I never really notice any indians lol.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Great... I mention that my girlfriend's Indian and get ignorant, racist pigs talking about how Indians "smell like curry". No she doesn't smell, dickhead.
no, the girls smell very pleasant.

most of the males i met so far however...:uhoh:

no offence to any of the males here though who do smell nice.

oh that reminds me, i saw an old indian man got on the bus once. he looked kinda like this:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00735/HairyEars-280_735093a.jpg

cept the hairs were on the edge of his ears. i couldn't help laughing :(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)