Investment Banking Internships 2008 (1 Viewer)

2tangy

HSC
Rorix said:
AFAIK stands for as far as I know

Ralph: I believe CS Final Round invitations are complete, although potentially may be some more calls tonight/monday morning, unlikely though.

For IBD or for all divisions? clarify? thanks mate.

c2643c

HSC
So wait, does that mean that anyone who hasn't gotten any calls from the above list would have been rejected? Or do we still have a chance next week....

Also, Final Round Interviews?! What the heck? The closing date was only 2 days ago! Geez that sucks :(

Rorix

HSC
Ralph: DB is your standard psychometric testing..numerical same as everywhere else, verbal see the practice qs, and personality quiz similar to Mac. Dunno about ANZ.

BeeCom: Even if you applied on Wednesday 1 minute before the close deadline, your application has been reviewed. They get looked at over the last couple days and the calls go out (at least for the banks on that list). Applying earlier probably wouldn't have made any difference, don't beat yourself up.

2tangy: IBD only. I don't know about other divisions.

c2643c: Most likely not successful, unless the banks don't get enough suitable candidates in their first go round.

2tangy

HSC
Ah i getcha, thanks rorix.
I'm awaitng my apps as well.. Im a bit worried, because sunjet said UBS has started to ring people.. I need to know what division!

Hah. keep up the posts guys

3li

HSC
N/A
i got absolutely raped by DB - the currency q was ridiculously simple culdnt believe i culdnt get it...

gna do GS now

2tangy

HSC
hey sunjet which division did you apply for, for ubs?

MasterPUA

HSC
Has anyone else applied for GS (FICC)?

i have 2 exploding offers but I want to hold out for Goldman because it is Goldman.

3li

HSC
N/A
lucky u which two offers do you have?

i just did goldman and it was the same as db, wtf literally the same qs... ironically i got it right second time.

Rorix

HSC
master, get in contact with GS and they'll fast track your application for you - let them know what the deadline on your offers is.

3li: Strange, I got different qs for GS and DB. I remember that currency q though;)

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
MasterPUA said:
Has anyone else applied for GS (FICC)?

i have 2 exploding offers but I want to hold out for Goldman because it is Goldman.
get out of here

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
I thought the DB test was fair, but the ANZ one didn't give enough time so i rushed a few questions to finish it.

I got a question (in the DB q) about a wholesaler X sales, south eastern sales, and north western sales. did any one get this question?

Last edited:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
half the DB test was the same as the ANZ test for me, ANZ numerical was easier though

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
I totally agree with you. I suppose its the area that we study.

3li

HSC
N/A
haha stupid shlsolutions

so is it confirmed that ubs citi and Cs have sent out interviews/tests

if so, FK

Rorix

HSC
Ralph: Yeah, I got that sales question

3li: UBS has sent out 1st rnd invites, Citi has made phone interviews, CS has already completed 1st round interviews. All IBD.

2tangy

HSC
That sounds good! I applied for equities, for the banks... so that means I have a chance still!

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
Rorix: Also did you get a 1st round interview for Credit suisse?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)