is ALL BECOZ OF MY HISTORY TEACHER! (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
can anyone give me any note, i mean any note for history or geography, especially history. Because of our teacher didnt give me any note, shes just kept talking and talking the whole time..

and im starting to study history, and I GOT NOTHING TO STUDY FOR!

thanks for advanced.</SPAN>

-tal-

HSC
can anyone give me any note, i mean any note for history or geography, especially history. Because of our teacher didnt give me any note, shes just kept talking and talking the whole time..

thanks for advanced.
You should have taken notes.

Use the search function, there's plenty uploaded.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I wrote out all my notes, then chucked them out.
Sorry lad. Can't find any on my laptop.

silence--

HSC
a link at the top of this board called "useful sc notes" or something.

might wanna check that out

Official

Bring it on
HSC

thanks for advanced.
You should have made your own notes.
You should have listened more carefully. A teacher that talks alot is a good teacher.
Don't blame your teacher for your own mistakes.
Check the resources section at the top for resources.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC

thanks for advanced.
There's a reason why the teacher talks and talks... =.=

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
history is the subejct where its like story-telling time.
you're supposed to listen and take in the info.
theres notes on boredofstudies, im pretty sure majority of us are here for those notes and resources.
also you should be able to go through your history textbook.
history is possibly my favourite subject :]

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Excel SC study guides
only like $22 and it summarises all concepts
quick fix.
sell it soon after on BoS
voila..

x-Manda-x

HSC
Yeah, already been said but check through the resource section of the website, I'm sure there is numerous notes to choose from, also the sticky in the SC thread, the one containing notes and as such is really helpful.

What I would be doing if I was you, is researching the key points you need to know for history and geography, and make some summaries, and just start to revise. Even if someone gave you their notes, having the notes and writing your own are very two different concepts, where as one you think you will know and the other you will start to understand.

Also practice, practice, practice. Remember check the board of studies for online multiple choice and past papers, that way you get an idea for what sort of questions will be in the SC.

And Good luck, I hope you take in the advice people have given you here, and study a little bit and get to know the basics of your humanities subjects before the SC. But remember, SC isn't everything, unless you plan on leaving school and looking to acquire a job.
>History is my favourite subject!

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Yeah, already been said but check through the resource section of the website, I'm sure there is numerous notes to choose from, also the sticky in the SC thread, the one containing notes and as such is really helpful.

What I would be doing if I was you, is researching the key points you need to know for history and geography, and make some summaries, and just start to revise. Even if someone gave you their notes, having the notes and writing your own are very two different concepts, where as one you think you will know and the other you will start to understand.

Also practice, practice, practice. Remember check the board of studies for online multiple choice and past papers, that way you get an idea for what sort of questions will be in the SC.

And Good luck, I hope you take in the advice people have given you here, and study a little bit and get to know the basics of your humanities subjects before the SC. But remember, SC isn't everything, unless you plan on leaving school and looking to acquire a job.
>History is my favourite subject!
its nothing

Schoey93

HSC
Can anyone give me any note, I mean any note for history or geography, especially history. Because of our teacher didn't give me any note, she's just kept talking and talking the whole time..

Thanks inadvance.
Fixed...I think. Grammar overload! Jesus, you should pay more attention to punctuation - it really helps you write more clearly and BE UNDERSTOOD.

And now to answer your question.

It's OK.

I think you want something called study notes.

Okay?

Cool.

LOOK ON THIS site:

Home - Board of Studies NSW

OR alternatively:

http://www.http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/schoolcertificate/sc_austhist_geog.html

It's much better and more specific to your sub, HIST.

Schoey93

HSC
its nothing
Arrrgh, the SC is something! ONE FIFTH (20%) of all students leave at the end of Yr 10. And employer recognise the SC.

It is a CERTIFICATE TWO (II) level qualification. HSC is a CERT III.

SO according to TAFE, the SC is a real live breathing qualification. Now get over it get ur puny head round it and move on! jerk.

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Arrrgh, the SC is something! ONE FIFTH (20%) of all students leave at the end of Yr 10. And employer recognise the SC.

SO according to TAFE, the SC is a real live breathing qualification. Now get over it get ur puny head round it and move on! jerk.
Atleast you know yr10 maths

lol, yr10s fighting, this site is hilarious

and the school certificate means nothing, i put very little effort (or no where near as much as i am now with hsc) into studying and i got 80+ for everything.

All it means is that you showed up to school until year 10, and the majority of people that drop out at yr 10 have hardly been at school because they have been suspended so many times.

Last edited:

Cee.

HSC

Gee, no need to get so defensive. SC means nothing if you're going to continue on to HSC. It's only important for those who are going to tafe or dropping out.

tku336

HSC
SC is a joke. At grammar, we never even had trial SCs, or practise SCs. We never studied for it. We just walked in and did it. That's how little importance our school placed on it, and it's hard to find anyone who got below 90 in anything at our school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)