Is anyone suffering from sleep depravation? (1 Viewer)

~untitled~

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i physically cannt function without at least 7 hours sleep.
if i don't get it, there's absolutely no way im gonna remember anything from class the next day.
I get less than 6hrs, which isnt exactly enough, but once you get used to it it's fine because u get overtired and become surprisingly, incedibly alert. Although going into holidays and stuff when i start to sleep again i get really tired.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
wow, I'm not suffering from sleep depravation because I study, just because I stress. Maybe I should try channeling my energy to studying instead.
No wonder uni students sleep so much.

.ShAkEdOwN.

HSC
ummm i had over 12 hours sleep the other night and i still woke up tired... i spent the rest of the day in bed and still i was tired..... i dont get it.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
.ShAkEdOwN. said:
ummm i had over 12 hours sleep the other night and i still woke up tired... i spent the rest of the day in bed and still i was tired..... i dont get it.
Oversleeping can bring on the same tiredness and fatigue that undersleeping does to you. What I've heard anyway, but you'll have to check on that.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ i wouldn't say the 'same' tiredness. oversleep = more lethargy type tiredness. undersleep = more fatigued type tiredness :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I've always thought lethargy and fatigue were synonyms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)