Is chatswood library crowded? (1 Viewer)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Since the trials, I haven't been able to study effectively so I want to try to go to a library tomorrow.

Does anyone know if chatswood library is crowded (or if it is, is it loud) during the school holidays?

2xL

HSC
Fairly sure most local libraries are crowded and noisy in the holidays. My suggestion; if you are bothered and have the time, go to the state library.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Fairly sure most local libraries are crowded and noisy in the holidays. My suggestion; if you are bothered and have the time, go to the state library.
Ok thanks

Aykay

HSC
Uni Grad
Chatswood is always crowded. Try UTS/USYD/State.
Macquarie is usually fairly crowded but you can still get places to study.

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW library is the least crowded. What's more is that other places around UNSW are open for studying, i.e. Australian School of Business (Y)

HSC
Chatswood is THE worst place...ew. Also are uni library's open to public???

Rohanco

HSC
Try a local TAFE library, they don't have the greatest resources but are alwaysnplquiet and peaceful to study in.

Zeroes

HSC
It's nearly always crowded with several screaming babies in there.

Memento-mori

HSC
Reasons to NEVER go to Chatwood library

1. For some weird reason it ALWAYS makes me feel sleepy. I have no idea why, it just does.
2. Think about all the work you plan to get done. Now half it. Then get a 1/4 of that half. That's how much you'll probably get done.
3. You won't get a table.
4. It's very loud.
5. You WILL get distraced- food shops nearby, a shopping centre just across the road, even stuff like magazines can distract. The more people the more likely you are to be distracted.

A side note- alot of people think that going to the library automatically equates to studying, but so much time is wasted there. If you have the resources, and peace and quiet, stay at home and you can always invite people over, depending on your situation.

Also, don't go to Lane Cove.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)