Is he interested in me? Boys, maybe you can help! (1 Viewer)

stellina91

HSC
Hi everyone! So, I met this guy during the first week of uni; I knew he was keen because his friends would tell me that he was nervous etc and whenever we were together he would always fluff up his hair, one of the many signs of interest apparently! During the holidays he didn't hear from me, I think he wanted to do something though because he wrote on my FB wall, "Do you ever plan on visiting me at work or what?", which I took as an open invitation. He is always teasing me and before that had told me to come and see him at work when I moved house because it was close by. I told him that "if I knew when you were working maybe I would, I'm not psychic" :) .

A week later he began talking to another girl on Facebook asking her when she was free at uni etc and I was a bit puzzled; apparently he was interested in her too. Do you think it was an act of jealousy? This other girl gave him signs to let him know she wasn't interested.

Last week he bothered to tell me he wasn't coming to a lecture because we usually wait for each other, and he put an 'x' at the end which he doesn't normally do for most girls I was really surprised he told me! When I talk to him on Facebook, although he seems interested he doesn't really say much. Do you think he's shy and doesn't know what to say? I'm really confused... Please help!

Thanks guys :)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Jesus Christ.

Just slut it up. That'll stop him from being shy.

Or just ask him out, if he doesn't want to then no loss.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
"I really want to see x movie, wanna come with?"
"Have you ever been to x cafe/restaurant? I haven't been in ages, we should go"

If he doesn't want to, he's not interested.

Easy peasy.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah he doesn't give two shits about you or that other girl, he is just browsing in on his options to see which one of you will fuck him first

HSC
yeah he doesn't give two shits about you or that other girl, he is just browsing in on his options to see which one of you will fuck him first
seriously, this is the absolute truth.

he just wants a fuck.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
To be perfectly honest, he doesn't seem like a player. More like a young kid trying to get his first shag.

He is obviously flirting with you, so why don't you just cut the crap, say something along the lines of what scarybunny posted.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
hes obviously scouting, first day of uni, trying to make some new friends, namely girls who he could potentially bang, honest to god truth

HSC
You are obviously a 'potential' just like the other 10 or so girls he is probably talking to.
this

don't flatter yourself, you're not the only chick at uni he's considering. but if you like him, you're probably better off at least dropping a hint about it before one of the other girls does.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
hes obviously scouting, first day of uni, trying to make some new friends, namely girls who he could potentially bang, honest to god truth
this is why i have maxxed out my 100 level electives :(

1st year scoutinggg

dydx

HSC
+1.

He probably wants to experience sex now seeing he is now a uni student.

HSC
N/A
i hope the girl im pursuing doesn't think that im just trying to get into her pants!

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone! So, I met this guy during the first week of uni; I knew he was keen because his friends would tell me that he was nervous etc and whenever we were together he would always fluff up his hair, one of the many signs of interest apparently! During the holidays he didn't hear from me, I think he wanted to do something though because he wrote on my FB wall, "Do you ever plan on visiting me at work or what?", which I took as an open invitation. He is always teasing me and before that had told me to come and see him at work when I moved house because it was close by. I told him that "if I knew when you were working maybe I would, I'm not psychic" :) .

A week later he began talking to another girl on Facebook asking her when she was free at uni etc and I was a bit puzzled; apparently he was interested in her too. Do you think it was an act of jealousy? This other girl gave him signs to let him know she wasn't interested.

Last week he bothered to tell me he wasn't coming to a lecture because we usually wait for each other, and he put an 'x' at the end which he doesn't normally do for most girls I was really surprised he told me! When I talk to him on Facebook, although he seems interested he doesn't really say much. Do you think he's shy and doesn't know what to say? I'm really confused... Please help!

Deceptive appearances and illusions are the worst possible thing people can do in my opinion. Just be candid about your emotions, say the things you want to say and try not to get caught up in the political aspect of it all. I don't know if other guys feel this way, but the thing I find most repulsive in a woman is someone who is superficial and essentially "FULL OF SHIT."

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

facebook has seriously ruined relationships lol

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
hi everyone! So, i met this guy during the first week of uni; i knew he was keen because his friends would tell me that he was nervous etc and whenever we were together he would always fluff up his hair, one of the many signs of interest apparently! During the holidays he didn't hear from me, i think he wanted to do something though because he wrote on my fb wall, "do you ever plan on visiting me at work or what?", which i took as an open invitation. He is always teasing me and before that had told me to come and see him at work when i moved house because it was close by. I told him that "if i knew when you were working maybe i would, i'm not psychic" :) .

A week later he began talking to another girl on facebook asking her when she was free at uni etc and i was a bit puzzled; apparently he was interested in her too. Do you think it was an act of jealousy? This other girl gave him signs to let him know she wasn't interested.

Last week he bothered to tell me he wasn't coming to a lecture because we usually wait for each other, and he put an 'x' at the end which he doesn't normally do for most girls i was really surprised he told me! When i talk to him on facebook, although he seems interested he doesn't really say much. Do you think he's shy and doesn't know what to say? I'm really confused... Please help!

ffs mate. Fucking find another cock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)