Is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but sadly, there's a social stigma against guys crying. It's ludicrous. If a guy starts crying, his mates are like "oi stop being a pussy m8, eat some cement and harden up" but when a girl starts crying everyone's all "omfg we all need to help her because she's sad".
Pretty much why I mentioned that guys should avoid as much as possible from crying. It's not like the guy had been shot or is suffering from extreme physical damage. When girls cry it's kind of natural and there is nothing surprising about it.

For others to think about, if a girl and guy is crying over the same cause (e.g. over a test paper) don't you reckon it would seem normal to assume that it's a bit strange for the guy but a bit more common for the girl?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Guessing self harm :/
Now, they require professional help. I honestly never expected in anyway that someone would cause such harm to themselves and is certainly beyond what I would call 'normal'.
Now to those people, I am honestly very sorry to know that it might have happened in the past.

arthur_94

HSC
I bet she is one of those people who cries then always ends up getting band 6s

enoilgam

HSC
Rage-outs is the main one - harming others and yourself is definitely more serious. I dont have a problem with a guy crying - as I said, there are worse ways of letting out the stress.

FreeLearner

HSC
There's nothing wrong with crying. so long as its a good enough excuse. In my opinion HSC is not one of them.

Zeroes

HSC
Yeah, but sadly, there's a social stigma against guys crying. It's ludicrous. If a guy starts crying, his mates are like "oi stop being a pussy m8, eat some cement and harden up" but when a girl starts crying everyone's all "omfg we all need to help her because she's sad".
This x9000
There's nothing wrong with guys crying, society is just a dumb bitch

brookemoon95

HSC
I cried after the exam. The thing is, 1/11 teen suicides are HSC related in Australia (or NSW, I can't remember). The HSC is just really stressful, and it's hard to think that everything you've worked for over a year for can be determined by a single exam. Some people adapt to stress, some people snap. Just be glad she only cried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)