is justice being served in regards to the bali nine? (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Of course not. They were stupid, but peddling drugs to willing buyers shouldn't be a crime at all.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
withoutaface said:
Of course not. They were stupid, but peddling drugs to willing buyers shouldn't be a crime at all.
actually that should be crime, but taking the drug shouldnt be a crime.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Of course not - Iv'e never stood behind the notion that u could take away someones life for doin somthing like drug smuggling. Even the sentences of life for the others was VERY harsh - thats just as bad as death. I think the ring leaders should have got about 8-10 yrs and the couriers about 5 to 6 yrs.

garbagedump

HSC
N/A
Of course not - Iv'e never stood behind the notion that u could take away someones life for doin somthing like drug smuggling. Even the sentences of life for the others was VERY harsh - thats just as bad as death. I think the ring leaders should have got about 8-10 yrs and the couriers about 5 to 6 yrs."

pfft...u an idiot....those drugs could have wrecked lots of ppl lives....:(

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
"peddling drugs to willing buyers shouldn't be a crime at all."

that is stupid...so u believe that drug dealers shouldnt go to jail whilst the victims, i.e the users, should go 2 jail for using these drugs?
that's like saying that murderers shuoldnt go 2 jail for killing but rather the victims (of course if they could)..should for being at the wrong place at the wrong time?

"Even the sentences of life for the others was VERY harsh - thats just as bad as death. "
thats EXACTLY why australia has such a huge drug problem compared to other asian countries, which were able to restrict it.. personally, i think a 10 year life sentence is nothing to someone who wishes to make a quick hundreds of thousands of dollars...i think only those big-time dealers and repeat offenders should be given life...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)