is smoking weed bad? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Have you cited a single peer reviewed source?

Have you proffered any medical evidence?

No, you haven't.

So where is your point again?
Oh, don't worry.

I'm sure all the medical evidence you need will come to you in 10 years time.

Well, you + bio nut.

So yeah, All u gotta do is keep at it and in time, you'll see plenty of medical evidence :)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yes, but smoking weed to make you feel good is greatly different from drinking alcohol, eating sugar or going to the zoo to make you feel good.
lol what

seriously though please explain

esp considering alcohol is considered a more dangerous drug than weed

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh, don't worry.

I'm sure all the medical evidence you need will come to you in 10 years time.

Well, you + bio nut.

So yeah, All u gotta do is keep at it and in time, you'll see plenty of medical evidence :)
You do understand, generally, having an argument which is 'people that smoke weeds are underhumans' requires evidence?

Have you had that introductory class?

bio_nut

HSC
Seriously, you can't really do science? This is ridiculous, where is your evidence for thinking in the future there might be evidence AGAINST it?

Fuck.

wonmin

HSC
Watch both "The Union" and "Super High Me". Both these documentaries (not prove to an extent) but disprove the effect of cannabis that exist in our psyche. It's media which brainwashes us to believe that this so called "weed" is bad for us. But that just my 2 cent. Watch and make your decision.

- I don't smoke weed nor do I plan to... (okay maybe in the future on a special occasion... but not now) haha.

HSC
You do understand, generally, having an argument which is 'people that smoke weeds are underhumans' requires evidence?

Have you had that introductory class?
Hmm..

1) I didn't say people who smoke weed are underhumans.

Hey man, not gonna argue with you + any other people like bio nut.

If you wanna smoke weed, dude, go right ahead, I'm not against you smoking it, actually I prefer you to personally smoke it to feel heapps goood.

I'm out, Laterz. Arguing with people like you and Bio nut is pretty much a big insult to me. So yeahh. Haveee fuuuuuuuun!

philphie

Banned
HSC
Yes, but smoking weed to make you feel good is greatly different from drinking alcohol, eating sugar or going to the zoo to make you feel good.
lol with the alcohol. drinking alcohol to make yourself feel better is the exact same thing as taking recreational drugs

brunx

HSC
who cares about medical evidence and the like. smoking weed will simply make u look like deadbeat bogan westy inbred housing-commision trash.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
correct me if I AM WRONG

but

mdma

doesnt it do tht same as when you do stuff naturally that makes you happy

receptors in your hed

so really, going to the zoo = taking xtc

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
who cares about medical evidence and the like. smoking weed will simply make u look like deadbeat bogan westy inbred housing-commision trash.
what about all the successful executive types that smoke it in the v expensive houses and porsches??

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hmm..

1) I didn't say people who smoke weed are underhumans.

Hey man, not gonna argue with you + any other people like bio nut.

If you wanna smoke weed, dude, go right ahead, I'm not against you smoking it, actually I prefer you to personally smoke it to feel heapps goood.

I'm out, Laterz. Arguing with people like you and Bio nut is pretty much a big insult to me. So yeahh. Haveee fuuuuuuuun!
I've never had a single toke of marijuana in my life. If your only argument is to attack me on these grounds then I'm glad to see your argument is as baseless as your claims to possess a working brain.

philphie

Banned
HSC

yeah i'm pretty sure all the house parties down in point piper don't have any weed, or cocaine and heroin for that matter

wonmin

HSC

Once again. That's the media talking inside of you.
To be 100% honest. I agree you with you. But people should make their own decisions and we should respect that.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
cashed up bogans
ok but that is not really what that term applies to really, that is probably one class below, house, boat, motorbikes etc

bro think about it then shut the fuck up you aspie cunt

brunx

HSC
yeah i'm pretty sure all the house parties down in point piper don't have any weed, or cocaine and heroin for that matter
as im not from sydney im not sure if that is a joke or what lol

brunx

HSC
ok but that is not really what that term applies to really, that is probably one class below, house, boat, motorbikes etc

bro think about it then shut the fuck up you aspie cunt
ur defending "weed" mate.
bro think about it. the drug is called weed.
ive got no idea wat u even said ur obviously on weed.

philphie

Banned
HSC
as im not from sydney im not sure if that is a joke or what lol
point piper is the most expensive place to live in sydney and australia. there only 11 streets and like only 20-50 fucking 20 storey harbourside mansions. it is so pirvate that all you can see from the streets are garages

DdaeRyuh

HSC
What? You're smoking weed?
Man, you need some help. FAST! :spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)