Is survivor fake? (1 Viewer)

luv2luvurmama

HSC
It is really to a certain extent, but in order to make it work on television the way it does it will always be largely constructed like this. I mean, when you consider that they have cameras all around them and medical staff waiting by all the time, it is a very 'staged' reality. The only thing that isn't controlled is what comes out of their mouth, but with editing they take everything that has happened and create themes. I also think that they get them to repeat stuff they said if it wasn't caught on camera, or not correctly. All 'reality' TV is like this. Its as real as any other show that is not 'reality' TV.
Ok, so in other words, "IT IS FAKE"

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
EWWW SURVIVOR!
I don't watch it but it looks shit.
I see the ads and it looks fake. If people know they're being watched they probably say stuff according to the producer's whim, i mean the camera just happens to record conversations involving suspense building stuff?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah its fake

prah

HSC
EWWW SURVIVOR!
I don't watch it but it looks shit.
I see the ads and it looks fake.
ahah your commenting on something you have no experience in watching, your opinion is so invalid it isn't funny...although I wouldn't call it the best show on tv :p

I watched parts of the last season and I don't think its totally fake, just clever camera editing as people have mentioned above. Was just thinking though, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people on the show were actors i.e. brought on in order to add tension or whatever.

I doubt people would care if it was fake though, after all its still entertainment.

zaxmacks

HSC
would literally lmao if this was true.

well we all know the eviction room thing is a set
No, they're natural structures. The producers are just very lucky to stumble across them on remote islands.

spazamataz

HSC
I think its half and half?
It has been on the news many times, I think once a guy cooked a rat in a stir fry or something? And another time they released a bore into the area so they had food? And both were for 'animal cruelty'.
I think its a semi-scripted reality show.

Klutsov

HSC
It wouldn't be a surprise if it was, but aren't all 'reality' shows somewhat fake???

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
It wouldn't be a surprise if it was, but aren't all 'reality' shows somewhat fake???
lol imagine if biggest loser was fake
they were all just hot skinny people
in fat suits

HSC
Uni Grad
I doubt that it's fake.
But really, it's hardly likely we'll find out for certain any time soon.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Is survivor fake or real?

I like watching it sometimes, especially ..... "EVIL RUSSEL!!!!" lol.

But sometimes i just think its as fake, as horse shit in a dress.

I want to know the truth! now!
yes its fake...when i was in thailand ages ago our tour guide worked on the show...1st series maybe? and he said its all fake they have beds and food...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)