Is the war in Iraq justified? (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
plus the underground caves and bunkers are naturally not going to be revealed to the public... so who really knows whats there
Exactly. Nicely put.

Kulazzi

HSC
I'm not going through all those pages to search it just for you. If you wanna prove that ur not a coward, which I think u are, then go find it urself and think of some argument to go against it.

Ok i said that but what point are you trying to make?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm trying to make the point that you don't think. Who cares if you think I'm a coward. I dont know you, I dont like you and I dont care about your opinions. If you want me to answer your question then ask me the question! I'm not going through 200 odd quotes just so you can be satisfied.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Sweets said:
Ok are we moving to this whole it was justified because they removed a dictarorial govenment. Why doesn't America go remove that despotic tyranical oil nation posing to be a democratic country, oh wait they already have their oil. Oh yeh what abou all the corrup rulers in Africa...oh wait there is nothing valuable there.
Do we all still think it was about oil? We do? OK ...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
Listen mate, I told you in my post on the previous page the shortest way to get there and obviously you couldn't be bothered to do that. Here's the link you lazy person:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?p=797606#post797606

and re-read it. simple.
Firstly Kulazzi, I'm not your mate or your friend. I dont even like you-OK?

Secondly, how dare you call me lazy. Some people have more important things to do than to play on the computer all day. Ever heard of work? If you wanted me to answer the question then you should have got the link (which you finally did do). I dont know about you, but usually if you want something you ask politely and in this case you should of provided the question earlier you hypocrit.

Now, these are the answers to your wierd jumbled questions.

Kulazzi said:
now ur saying he CHOSE NOT to vote?
Yes, he chose not to vote. By not becoming an Australian citizen he chose not to vote. OK-do you get it. He chose not to become an Australian citizen, hence, he chose not to vote.

Kulazzi said:
Well, don't u have to be an aussie citizen anyway to be able to vote, and u mentioned that he isn't?
No shit sherlock. Your point being? If you had of read the previous posts you would have realised I said this. On many occaisons.

Kulazzi said:
Regardless of what status a person is in, everyone still has the right to speak out
I disagree. Merlin stayed in our country ILLEGALLY for 6 years. Even though he is staying in our country and protesting against our government, he keeps his German citizenship and votes in German elections, even though he's on the other side of the world. Merlin protests against our government, even though he didn't try to vote in an alternative party. I believe the least he could do would become an Australian citizen first, but I dont know if he deserves to become a citizen of one of the greatest nations on Earth.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Firstly Kulazzi, I'm not your mate or your friend. I dont even like you-OK?
If you were smart enough, i'd think you'd know i would be saying it sarcastically and not just saying it b/c u r my "best mate" in which ur not

thorrnydevil said:
Secondly, how dare you call me lazy. Some people have more important things to do than to play on the computer all day. Ever heard of work?
one, i'm not playing on the computer and I don't think you are too unless you think that being on BOS is considered as "playing".

thorrnydevil said:
If you wanted me to answer the question then you should have got the link (which you finally did do). I dont know about you, but usually if you want something you ask politely and in this case you should of provided the question earlier you hypocrit.
AHEM.

Kulazzi said:
Maybe if you search for it, then you'll find it and THEN you can reply to my post. I'm not going to dig it up for you, sorry. I cannot be bothered. The easiest way is to click on my name and then when u get to my profile, click on "find all posts by kulazzi" or something like that (If you don't know already) and then you'll find a few from the merlin's thread there
I don't think the first line was that rude, unless you take in everything I say very rudely. Also, if you haven't noticed, I was POLITE enough to show you how to get there quickly but you obviously hadn't read further and therefore you IMPOLITELY said:

thorrnydevil said:
Find it and I'll answer it.

thorrnydevil said:
I disagree. Merlin stayed in our country ILLEGALLY for 6 years. Even though he is staying in our country and protesting against our government, he keeps his German citizenship and votes in German elections, even though he's on the other side of the world. Merlin protests against our government, even though he didn't try to vote in an alternative party. I believe the least he could do would become an Australian citizen first, but I dont know if he deserves to become a citizen of one of the greatest nations on Earth.
After with all the political stuff such as the war on Iraq and Afghanistan, I don't think I would be classifying Australia as one of the greatest nations on Earth under Howard's ruling.

thorrnydevil said:
Yeah basically, if he doesn't vote in a government, then he shouldn't be able to bad mouth the government that got voted in by the people, using their "democratic voice".
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=37869&page=5&pp=15

just cos john howard got in by the aussie votes, i think merlin can, regardless whether he has an aussie citizen or not, still bad mouth the govn.. There are heaps of non-aussie citizens bad mouthing the govn. but the only way it can be shown is publicly which is what merlin did.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
I don't think the first line was that rude, unless you take in everything I say very rudely. Also, if you haven't noticed, I was POLITE enough to show you how to get there quickly but you obviously hadn't read further and therefore you IMPOLITELY said
You called me a coward. I dont know where you come from but to me a probably the rest of Australia I'd say its pretty damn rude.

Kulazzi said:
After with all the political stuff such as the war on Iraq and Afghanistan, I don't think I would be classifying Australia as one of the greatest nations on Earth under Howard's ruling.
I'd say it is. Which country would you say is the greatest on Earth? Maybe you should do us all a favour and move there.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You do of course realise that nationalism, as you're so "passionately" (read: short-sightedly, xenophobically and ignorantly) displaying and vehemently defending is a construct from the 17th century to placate and control the population - as you are being controlled now. If maybe you could see beyond your myopic view of the world you'd realise that people have a right and should criticise their nation or government in order to better it, if you fail to do this then guess what? You never progress anywhere. You would also realise that telling people to "move" to another country is also counter-productive to the betterment of any society.

You know what the real problem is? People like you, opinionated, ignorant and lacking the required foresight to see their failings, the failings of the nation-state, and because of this you are unable and never will be able to grow beyond your pre-pubescent tantrums.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I'd say it is. Which country would you say is the greatest on Earth? Maybe you should do us all a favour and move there.
I can't, you see I am an Australian citizen and plus I still gotta complete my HSC, and then I plan to go onto uni here in Australia and most important thing of all, I don't wanna leave my precious family behind or any of my friends, especially on BOS :) :uhhuh:

And I would say the best country would be..............hmmmmmmm..........I don't know. I guess I better go on a world-trip holiday to find out, but I definitely know the USA is not one of them.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
You called me a coward. I dont know where you come from but to me a probably the rest of Australia I'd say its pretty damn rude.
MATE, you said:

thorrnydevil said:
I dont know about you, but usually if you want something you ask politely and in this case you should of provided the question earlier you hypocrit.
I did ask you politely. But the word 'coward' was not in the question :) I only called you a coward b/c you hadn't answered my question. When I mentioned that you hadn't answered it, then you asked what the question was. This was AFTER I had called you a coward.

Kulazzi said:
Maybe if you search for it, then you'll find it and THEN you can reply to my post. I'm not going to dig it up for you, sorry. I cannot be bothered. The easiest way is to click on my name and then when u get to my profile, click on "find all posts by kulazzi" or something like that (If you don't know already) and then you'll find a few from the merlin's thread there
That was not rude and unless you have bad reading, the word coward is not there. Now you were very rude calling me a "hypocrit" (actual spelling hypocrite) and compared to my quote above, that wasn't very polite............

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
MATE, you said:

I did ask you politely. But the word 'coward' was not in the question :) I only called you a coward b/c you hadn't answered my question. When I mentioned that you hadn't answered it, then you asked what the question was. This was AFTER I had called you a coward.

That was not rude and unless you have bad reading, the word coward is not there. Now you were very rude calling me a "hypocrit" (actual spelling hypocrite) and compared to my quote above, that wasn't very polite............
I called you a HYPOCRITE because you accused me of being lazy, MATE.

Kulazzi

HSC
you don't get the message do you????

ok, lets take it step by step since ur so slow.

i called you a coward b/c you didn't answer my question
you asked what the question was
i told you POLITELY
and then you said that i was not asking it politely, but instead asking in a rude way

thorrnydevil said:
I dont know about you, but usually if you want something you ask politely and in this case you should of provided the question earlier you hypocrit.
I asked politely. (refer to MY quote in my post b4 urs)
you said i called you a coward which was apparently according to you, in the question (refer to ur quote above if you don't get this, if you still don't then you are dumb)

but the word coward was not in the question

and then you call me a hypocrite b/c I called you a coward

and now ur saying u called me a hypocrite cos i called you lazy

seriously, do you think the word hypocrite is as bad as the word lazy??? NO, i don't think so

geez man, u r so thick!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
you don't get the message do you????

ok, lets take it step by step since ur so slow.

i called you a coward b/c you didn't answer my question
you asked what the question was
i told you POLITELY
and then you said that i was not asking it politely, but instead asking in a rude way

I asked politely. (refer to MY quote in my post b4 urs)
you said i called you a coward which was apparently according to you, in the question (refer to ur quote above if you don't get this, if you still don't then you are dumb)

but the word coward was not in the question

and then you call me a hypocrite b/c I called you a coward

and now ur saying u called me a hypocrite cos i called you lazy

seriously, do you think the word hypocrite is as bad as the word lazy??? NO, i don't think so

geez man, u r so thick!
Haha, you fucking dick head. I called you a hypocrite because you called me lazy, not because I called you a coward. Please, in the future, let your small, naive mind take the information in, before your little chubby fingers hit the keyboard.

Kulazzi

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Haha, you fucking dick head. I called you a hypocrite because you called me lazy, not because I called you a coward. Please, in the future, let your small, naive mind take the information in, before your little chubby fingers hit the keyboard.

You did not call me a coward. I called you a coward. Unless you're mistaking your own identity which I pray to God, you're not cos I'd hate to see you lose it.
Now please, in future and if you haven't already done so, get those really thick glasses and read slowly and very carefully so you know who's talking about what before you start smashing at the keyboard. Obviously, you don't read your own posts.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ziff:

Ziff said:
people have a right and should criticise their nation or government in order to better it
I agree. However, Australia isn't Merlins country. Germany is Merlins country. Australia belongs to the CITIZENS who live in it, not illegal immigrants who illegally live in it for 6 years and then complain because they are put into detention for breaking the law.

Ziff said:
You would also realise that telling people to "move" to another country is also counter-productive to the betterment of any society.
Merlin moved from another country. Why dont we send him back if it would be counter-productive for his society.

Ziff said:
You know what the real problem is? People like you, opinionated, ignorant and lacking the required foresight to see their failings, the failings of the nation-state, and because of this you are unable and never will be able to grow beyond your pre-pubescent tantrums.
Opinionated-Yes, just like you.
Ignorant-Yes, just like you.
Lacking the required foresight to see my failings-No, I believe thats you.

You mention pre-pubescent tantrums. Where not the ones complaining about going into Iraq and freeing 20 million people from a tyranical dictator.

Actually, I do see the failings of our "nation-state":
* The billion dollar debt we've got
* The economic recession we went through in the 80's because of lack of injections.

Wait a second. Do both of these things have something in common? Oh. Thats right. They both happened under a Labor government.

Our forefathers fought for our freedoms and liberties. Now, Australian soldiers are fighting for the freedom and liberties of 20 million Iraqis. Your all selfish, selfish people. Its because of you that our country is deteriorating, from one of the greatest nations on Earth, to a wasteland of Hippys and dick heads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)