Is western civilisation better than aboriginies of the past? (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
lifespan doesn't make a culture or person for that matter better than another...would you say heath ledger - awesome actor (died before thirty r.i.p :() is any better/worse than an aboriginal??? i say they are all equal in that they are different. no culture is better or worse because of lifespan...

Last edited:

cxlxoxk

HSC
John Oliver said:
... Holy fucking facepalm batman.

MADELINE MCCANN PROVES THAT ABORIGINAL SOCIETY > BRITISH SOCIETY.

Dude what the fuck ... are you just really really stupid?
I think it is you that is really really stupid.

You fail at life, its "<" not ">" for your argument (from previous posts you are on the side that west = better)

ATSI>BRITISH

means aboriginals are better then british...so you want to be saying

ATSI<BRITISH

LOLOLOLOL

This is why i wanna be a primary school teacher, to make sure people don't fuck up simple things like that, before they learn harder things....remember the mouth (think pacman) of the symbol belongs to the greater number, always...

WTF is Madeline McCann

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
lifespan doesn't make a culture or person for that matter better than another...would you say heath ledger - awesome actor (died before thirty r.i.p :() is any better/worse than an aboriginal??? i say they are all equal in that they are different. no culture is better or worse because of lifespan...
lol

yeah coz an individual is rly relevant in a discussion of populations or cultures
ffs

cxlxoxk

HSC
Will Shakespear said:
lol

yeah coz an individual is rly relevant in a discussion of populations or cultures
ffs
an individual contributes to the society/culture in which he/she belongs...

cxlxoxk

HSC
John Oliver said:
Yeah I was using your reductive logic against you to illustrate how flawed it was, you utter, utter cretin.
Did your mum drink when she was pregnant with you because you do reek of a FAS kid.
lol no, she doesn't drink, at all full stop...is that the best you can do?? call me an idiot, and attempt to insult my mum?

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
cxlxoxk said:
I think it is you that is really really stupid.

You fail at life, its "<" not ">" for your argument (from previous posts you are on the side that west = better)

ATSI>BRITISH

means aboriginals are better then british...so you want to be saying

ATSI<BRITISH

LOLOLOLOL

This is why i wanna be a primary school teacher, to make sure people don't fuck up simple things like that, before they learn harder things....remember the mouth (think pacman) of the symbol belongs to the greater number, always...

WTF is Madeline McCann
f'ckin lol

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
He probably as Aspergers Syndrome/Frontal-lobe dementia. They have a hard time recognising sarcasm.

cxlxoxk

HSC
don't use normal people's name completely irrelevant to the topic, in your comments in posts, i got no clue who the fuck the mccann person is...

and how is what i said funny?

AppleNader

HSC
jb_nc said:
He probably as Aspergers Syndrome/Frontal-lobe dementia. They have a hard time recognising sarcasm.

Yeah and your mother had a hard time recognising my dick, she's not used to foot longs, only the tinies that your father and you normally provide.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
AppleNader said:
Yeah and your mother had a hard time recognising my dick, she's not use to foot longs, only the tinies that your father and you normally provide.
lol do you have aspergers

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
AppleNader said:
Yeah and your mother had a hard time recognising my dick, she's not used to foot longs, only the tinies that your father and you normally provide.
Where the fuck did that come from?!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
don't use normal people's name completely irrelevant to the topic, in your comments in posts, i got no clue who the fuck the mccann person is...

and how is what i said funny?
Google it.
And what you said is funny cos you're a moron and couldn't recognise his sarcasm.

cxlxoxk

HSC
moll. said:
Google it.
And what you said is funny cos you're a moron and couldn't recognise his sarcasm.
i recognised "... Holy fucking facepalm batman."...as not being serious, but there is no need for me to assume the rest was sarcasm.

---

why are you making some obscure reference to a little girl that has been thought previously to have been abducted by pedophiles in sarcasm...you sound like a pedophile yourself

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Wait guys, this is from the "Which uni will you be going to and what course" thread and may provide some answers as to why he's so retarded:

cxlxoxk said:
First preference - B. Education in Primary Education @ UTS Kuring-Gai (a dream)

Second - B. Arts/M. Teaching (Primary) @ UWS (possible to definite)

Third - B. Policing @ UWS (definite)
Normally i wouldn't judge people on their UAI's (nah, who am i kidding), but the kid who got just above 60 is trying to debate the merits and drawbacks of both Western and Aboriginal society, whilst failing to recognise blatant sarcasm and stating that living to 30 is fun. GG dood.

cxlxoxk

HSC
moll. said:
Wait guys, this is from the "Which uni will you be going to and what course" thread and may provide some answers as to why he's so retarded:

Normally i wouldn't judge people on their UAI's (nah, who am i kidding), but the kid who got just above 60 is trying to debate the merits and drawbacks of both Western and Aboriginal society, whilst failing to recognise blatant sarcasm and stating that living to 30 is fun. GG dood.
Just above 60? great...i got nearly 70 fyi...last time i remember 67.95 is closer to 70 than it is to 60.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
cxlxoxk said:
i recognised "... Holy fucking facepalm batman."...as not being serious, but there is no need for me to assume the rest was sarcasm.

---

why are you making some obscure reference to a little girl that has been thought previously to have been abducted by pedophiles in sarcasm...you sound like a pedophile yourself
No, you should like a pedophile.

I'm going to report you to the police you dirty pedo

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Just above 60? great...i got nearly 70 fyi...last time i remember 67.95 is closer to 70 than it is to 60.
lol.
Cos i actually knew and wasn't just guessing wildly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)