Islam Discussion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
zahid said:
Because i have read your bible...and I am half way though the Torah...and the Quran I am convinced is the word of GOD.
And christians may have read the Quran and torah, and they may hold that the Bible is the only correct word of god. What makes their view any less valid than yours?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
And christians may have read the Quran and torah, and they may hold that the Bible is the only correct word of god. What makes their view any less valid than yours?
Have you read the Quran?

HSC
It is a characteristic of a religion, that it holds that it is right, and that every other religion is wrong. Every religion has this.

Which is why we have freedom of religion (except in the middle east!) because no one can be absolutely certain, and no one can proove anything to be correct.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Allah has given you a chance to learn about Islam. He gave you this life. I will pay for you to see a sheikh if you want.
jesus gave you a chance to love him? why dont you love him? Hidues gave you a chance to aknowledge Brahman , but you never even liked him. Thr buddhist monk was more then happy to provide you with his beliefs. You spat on all of these peoples gods, when you chose to follow islam.
HELL is the only answer to such ignorance

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
jesus gave you a chance to love him? why dont you love him? Hidues gave you a chance to aknowledge Brahman , but you never even liked him. Thr buddhist monk was more then happy to provide you with his beliefs. You spat on all of these peoples gods, when you chose to follow islam.
HELL is the only answer to such ignorance
I do love Jesus...and for that matter I love all the other prophets of GOD...and yes muslims do accept Jesus as messerger of ALLAH...and YES we do respect all other religions but we do "not" believe them to be the word of GOD. There is a difference between LIKING and ACCEPTING my friend.

HSC
zahid said:
Have you read the Quran?
It's good to see that you have read the Christian bible to be able to reject it. I remember that under the Taliban, the possesion of any non-islamic scripture was punishable by death?

Why is Islam so insecure? If it is the all powerful, all correct & all mighty.. Why do islamic countries try to snuff out everything non-islamic?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
It's good to see that you have read the Christian bible to be able to reject it. I remember that under the Taliban, the possesion of any non-islamic scripture was punishable by death?
The Taliban is obviously misguided...even though they claim to be following Islamic law...We must pay respct to all other religious scriptures.

Generator

HSC
N/A
On another note... Zahid left the ALP for the Greens? We all win!

HSC
zahid said:
I do love Jesus...and for that matter I love all the other prophets of GOD...and yes muslims do accept Jesus as messerger of ALLAH...and YES we do respect all other religions but we do "not" believe them to be the word of GOD. There is a difference between LIKING and ACCEPTING my friend.
But Islam has this obsession of being intolerant to every other religion.

Once again, your view that Jesus is a prophet is just as valid and has equal weighting as our view that he is the son of god. Someone could believe that Jesus had toad for a mother, and santa claus for a father... And that view would still be as heavy as your or my view... Because they have the oppurtunity to believe what ever they want.

If by some chance that Islam is correct, then let god to the punishing. Humans have no part in this. If someone is a homo, then let god punish them.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
If by some chance that Islam is correct, then let god to the punishing. Humans have no part in this. If someone is a homo, then let god punish them.
Thankyou .

But why do humans have no part in it....are they not the ones committing the acts?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
but they will tell you other wise. THey claim they are the only word of god. much like you do about islam. So who is correct? is it you just because you share that belief? Ask any fundamentalist christian person they will say their belief is the right one. Theres absolutely no reason that islam can be any better then christianity. The only way to even try to judge what religion is the right one, would be to eliminate bias , and ask a non-religion person.

HSC
zahid said:
But why do humans have no part in it....are they not the ones committing the acts?
Yes they commit the acts, but god is the one who has said that it is wrong.. So let him punish. If someone is a homo then that is up to them to explain in the end.. Humans have no right to kill someone for something that GOD says is wrong. If god wanted homos to be dead he would kill them himself.

If god hated infidels he would kill them.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
but they will tell you other wise. THey claim they are the only word of god. much like you do about islam. So who is correct? is it you just because you share that belief? Ask any fundamentalist christian person they will say their belief is the right one. Theres absolutely no reason that islam can be any better then christianity. The only way to even try to judge what religion is the right one, would be to eliminate bias , and ask a non-religion person.
See that's exactly what I have been trying to say. You have all had exposure to Christianity and you have said yourselves that you believe it to be worng based on your personal experiences....but have you ever given Islam a chance?

The offer of meeting a sheikh still stands...and I will pay for it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Thankyou .

why do you go through pubirty, why do you sweat when its hot, why do you find certain females attractive? its becuase of your inner body . You cant help these things, you cant control them , much like a gay person cant control the way they were born.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Yes they commit the acts, but god is the one who has said that it is wrong.. So let him punish. If someone is a homo then that is up to them to explain in the end.. Humans have no right to kill someone for something that GOD says is wrong. If god wanted homos to be dead he would kill them himself.

If god hated infidels he would kill them.
Correct...but one point i would like to add is that, in the eyes of Allah there is a chance and an opportunity that exists for you all....So in this life you have a chance to belive or not believe...do the right things or do the wrong things...which is why this life is the ultimate test...after which you may enter the "Jannatul Ferdous" Inshallah.

HSC
After sept the 11th, my maths teacher said that Satan has influenced and manipulated islam in such a way that it has caused, and will cause, immeasurable pain and suffering.

That thought has stuck with me to this day, and every day it is absolved more and more.

How do you know that when god visited mohammed and told him to rewrite the koran, that it wasn't satan pretending to be god or what ever it is you believe i can't remember. Satan is an expert manipulator.. He can pretend to be anyone or anything.. He can fool humans and their senses. How do you know that he didn't manipulate mohammed in that way so that he could find a way to cause all of this pain and terrorism in the world. All of this oppression of women.. etc.

HSC
zahid said:
See that's exactly what I have been trying to say. You have all had exposure to Christianity and you have said yourselves that you believe it to be worng based on your personal experiences....but have you ever given Islam a chance?

The offer of meeting a sheikh still stands...and I will pay for it.
I believe theism as a whole to be wrong, and illogical. If you wish to present to me an argument which shows that it's more probable that there is a god, than there isn't one, I'll be glad to view it. But all such arguments seem to violate Occam's Razor because they assume too much.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
After sept the 11th, my maths teacher said that Satan has influenced and manipulated islam in such a way that it has caused, and will cause, immeasurable pain and suffering.

That thought has stuck with me to this day, and every day it is absolved more and more.

How do you know that when god visited mohammed and told him to rewrite the koran, that it wasn't satan pretending to be god or what ever it is you believe i can't remember. Satan is an expert manipulator.. He can pretend to be anyone or anything.. He can fool humans and their senses. How do you know that he didn't manipulate mohammed in that way so that he could find a way to cause all of this pain and terrorism in the world. All of this oppression of women.. etc.
Only reading the Quran can prove to you thats its the Word of Allah....no human can write is such a manner. Professor Ahmad Deedat has even shown proof that many have tried to write scriptures in the form that exists in the quran but have all failed. Oh and By the Way our Prophet Muhammad was illeterate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)