Islam Discussion (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
well christians have 2.1 billion i think they have a larger legion of followers and hence are stronger and as the common belief goes, strongest ones wins. So ismal is a lost cuase. so christianity receives glorious gold medal and islam receives shameful silver.
Well, Sash. I never said that your Christianity is a lost cause. Oh and bear in mind that Islam is the fastest growing religion not Christianity.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Well, Sash. I never said that your Christianity is a lost cause. Oh and bear in mind that Islam is the fastest growing religion not Christianity.
well ill say it then . christianity is also a lost cuase, with more members. Until islam gets more members then christianity , islam will always be second.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
well...yeah its second in your mind and obviously i cannot change that. But that does not mean its a lost cause.

oh and that chick in yo sig looks like a rat...no offence if u like her...but yeah.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
well...yeah its second in your mind and obviously i cannot change that. But that does not mean its a lost cause.

oh and that chick in yo sig looks like a rat...no offence if u like her...but yeah.
no its second in place to the amount of people that believe in it. All religions are the same to me. i dont like any of them. every religion sais they are correct and if someone has to be actually sorrect its best to assume the one with the largest number of people.

and the chick in my pick may look like a rat, but soha said she looks like that chick, so your dissing her aswell. Plus this is whats called beauty in the western world. i dont know about you , but seeing only eyes throw layers of scarf , is not beauty.

syera

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
and the chick in my pick may look like a rat, but soha said she looks like that chick, so your dissing her aswell. Plus this is whats called beauty in the western world. i dont know about you , but seeing only eyes throw layers of scarf , is not beauty.
Beauty doesnt need to be exposed to the whole world. Muslim women only show their beauty to their husbands... not to everyone on the street.
So rats are what you call beauty in the western world? Nice

HSC
SashatheMan said:
no its second in place to the amount of people that believe in it. All religions are the same to me. i dont like any of them. every religion sais they are correct and if someone has to be actually sorrect its best to assume the one with the largest number of people.
Appeal to majority, aka bandwagon fallacy.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
syera said:
Beauty doesnt need to be exposed to the whole world. Muslim women only show their beauty to their husbands... not to everyone on the street.
So rats are what you call beauty in the western world? Nice
i believe zahid called them rats, i simply went along with his claim to make a diffent statement.

then how does a man know a beautiful woman from an ugly one without marrying it?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Capitalist Pig said:
Appeal to majority, aka bandwagon fallacy.
zahid uses the bandwagon fallacy , by claiming he cant be wrong with 1.5billion muslims holding same beliefs. i simply state theres a bigger wagon out there , the bigger one , must the better as it offers more room

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Listen when I started in this BOS Forums I was kind of accepting of u guys when u questioned Islam. But seriously you guys are just a bunch of Dicks...there is no point in any one defending Islam in your presence...but there is room for u non- believers...IN HELL...let that be a warning...because you will remember this on the last day.

HSC
zahid said:
Listen when I started in this BOS Forums I was kind of accepting of u guys when u questioned Islam. But seriously you guys are just a bunch of Dicks...there is no point in any one defending Islam in your presence...but there is room for u non- believers...IN HELL...let that be a warning...because you will remember this on the last day.
How can there be room for us in somewhere which doesn't exist?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
why are you warning me of HELL. if i deny god in any religion i am already sentenced to HELL. why do i have to wait before i die to go to HELL, why does god make me wait my whole life , before sentencing me to HELL? why doesnt he just make all non-believers of islam as a matter of fact go to HELL straight away? is it because he cant? zahid i think youll be joining me in HELL. 2.5 billion christians say so. and so do many other religions. you cant dispute that many people.

HSC
zahid said:
Yeh because you have like 5 billion million thousand million kids each. Not through conversion.. Through BREEDING.

SashaTheMan said:
zahid said:
why are you warning me of HELL. if i deny god in any religion i am already sentenced to HELL. why do i have to wait before i die to go to HELL, why does god make me wait my whole life , before sentencing me to HELL? why doesnt he just make all non-believers of islam as a matter of fact go to HELL straight away? is it because he cant? zahid i think youll be joining me in HELL. 2.5 billion christians say so. and so do many other religions. you cant dispute that many people.
Are you serious!? Zahid said this! HAAAAHA lol that's the funniest thing i've read in ages. LOL. Zahid finally came out of the closet.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
why are you warning me of HELL. if i deny god in any religion i am already sentenced to HELL. why do i have to wait before i die to go to HELL, why does god make me wait my whole life , before sentencing me to HELL? why doesnt he just make all non-believers of islam as a matter of fact go to HELL straight away?
Because both you and Capitalist pig were born as a pure Muslim...but society has changed you...Allah does not make you people go to hell straight away because this life is a test, and if you succeed in finding Allah as your true guide and creator...then you will succeed Inshallah.

HSC
zahid said:
Because both you and Capitalist pig were born as a pure Muslim...but society has changed you...Allah does not make you people go to hell straight away because this life is a test, and if you succeed in finding Allah as your true guide and creator...then you will succeed Inshallah.
I was born uncorrupted. I was then indoctrinated into Christianity and fortunately I've been able to overcome this.

HSC
zahid said:
Try to have enough brain power to get back to reality (religious wise).

I was born a Muslim? Yeh as soon as i came out i started screaming and going "allah ahkbar" and the doctors were going "SHIT... SHIT! Calm him down, he's not ready to be a martyr yet!" and i saw the scizzors they used to cut the cord and i reached for them and the doctors go "hohoho.. Now now little one, you're not ready to behead someone yet!"

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
thats ridiculous. so every peson is born a muslim but society changes them? why doesnt allah give babies a chance to alteast learn about islam? babies cant choose to learn islam if they are born in a place that is full of non-muslim people. I was never a muslim becuase noone preached it to me, i couldnt have been changed. my mum tried to preach christianity to me, but i used my own head to make decisions and dismissed it.

i think i am more correct to say you and everyone else was born a non-believer, and the society the person is born influences their belief.

even if we all were born muslim as you say, Christianity has more members, this would indicate that people see christianity as a dominant and correct religion and dump islam behind.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
thats ridiculous. so every peson is born a muslim but society changes them? why doesnt allah give babies a chance to alteast learn about islam?
Allah has given you a chance to learn about Islam. He gave you this life. I will pay for you to see a sheikh if you want.

HSC
zahid said:
Allah has given you a chance to learn about Islam. He gave you this life. I will pay for you to see a sheikh if you want.
How do you know that Islam isn't wrong? How do you know with such certainty that you aren't the infidels who are going to rot in hell?

You have a bigoted paradigm (which is VERY rare in Islam :rolleyes: ). Unfortunately the bigoted view is part of the Islamic doctrine which is taught with deadly force.

Why can't you develop the brain power to see this? The rest of the world can. Oh, but the rest of the world is wrong.. and Muslims are right! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Because i have read your bible...and I am half way though the Torah...and the Quran I am convinced is the word of GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)