Islam Discussion (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Capitalist Pig said:
But different religions all try to create thought clones within themselves then we end up with 4 or 5 different kinds of people as opposed to thousands if everyone was agnostic/atheist. The aim of the Islamic faith is to convert everyone, is it not? Hence creating a boring homogenous society.
I have read 1984 but no ideas from the book even came close to crossing my mind in formulating that post.

1. Why then does your religion:
a) try to make everyone within it conform to the same lifestyle (eg no dating before marriage, praying 5 times a day etc)
b) try to convert all non-believers to itself to create further homogeneity
and how does this create more diverse lifestyles?
2. So I should then judge the qu'ran most harshly on the times it has endorsed "slaying the infidels" and take a small account of the times it condemned death then?
look, for a), that is a way of controlling our desire. praying 5 times a day is the bare minimum asked of. the more closer you want to get to your lord, the more you pray, since it is the first thing to be accounted for. no dating? look, if the world followed that rule, i'd pretty much expect the banishment of widespread AIDS, HIV, and any other sexually transmitted diseases passed on from people who live on sex. and the punishments placed more than easily gives anyone second thoughts on doing it. barbaric? why would you follow a religion which lashes fornicators 100 times and adulterers get stoned to death? well, rapers get whatever years in gaol, and families break up cos the husband had a one night stand with the secretary. these punishments not only control desire, they strap it to the floor.
b) you would agree that if everyone was muslim (which will never happen) and they act out the peaceful side of islam, we could attain a close image of world peace?
2. slaying the infidels isnt general, although i think you may be classed as one of them, cos the message has been brought to your feet and you have kicked it away, so you will have no excuse on judgement day.

harsh, but if i created a nation and none of them felt thankful, why should they have eternal bliss?

HSC
veterandoggy said:
look, for a), that is a way of controlling our desire. praying 5 times a day is the bare minimum asked of. the more closer you want to get to your lord, the more you pray, since it is the first thing to be accounted for. no dating? look, if the world followed that rule, i'd pretty much expect the banishment of widespread AIDS, HIV, and any other sexually transmitted diseases passed on from people who live on sex.
You'd see the same thing if everyone used condoms :rolleyes:
and the punishments placed more than easily gives anyone second thoughts on doing it. barbaric? why would you follow a religion which lashes fornicators 100 times and adulterers get stoned to death? well, rapers get whatever years in gaol, and families break up cos the husband had a one night stand with the secretary. these punishments not only control desire, they strap it to the floor.
You don't want family break ups, and yet you won't let people live together or even be in a relationship prior to marriage to give things a test run? It's better that people go out before marriage because then they can figure out BEFORE they get married whether things will work out or not, and this in fact leads to LESS family break downs.
Secondly, adultery happens because someone is unhappy in their marriage, or because they are not thinking of the consequences. If it is the former then the family is going to break down anyway, and if it is the latter then no detterant will be strong enough.
b) you would agree that if everyone was muslim (which will never happen) and they act out the peaceful side of islam, we could attain a close image of world peace?
We'd attain a horribly authoritarian society where personal freedoms were curbed in favour of homogeneity. A society where everyone was agnostic and respected the liberties of everyone else would be ideal.
2. slaying the infidels isnt general, although i think you may be classed as one of them, cos the message has been brought to your feet and you have kicked it away, so you will have no excuse on judgement day.
I have rejected the message because on balance of probabilities it is wrong, and I have nothing to fear from judgement day because there is no such thing.
That's very similar to asking me how you feel about changing your eating habits, dedicating yourself 5 times a day and fasting for a month each year for a god that doesn't exist.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
You don't want family break ups, and yet you won't let people live together or even be in a relationship prior to marriage to give things a test run? It's better that people go out before marriage because then they can figure out BEFORE they get married whether things will work out or not, and this in fact leads to LESS family break downs.
Secondly, adultery happens because someone is unhappy in their marriage, or because they are not thinking of the consequences. If it is the former then the family is going to break down anyway, and if it is the latter then no detterant will be strong enough.
that is what engagements are for
A society where everyone was agnostic and respected the liberties of everyone else would be ideal.
the prophet signed treaties, so that isnt out of the question.

well, you can believe what you want i guess. i wont be affected.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
1. Why then does your religion:
a) try to make everyone within it conform to the same lifestyle (eg no dating before marriage, praying 5 times a day etc)
A) u mean why does our religion forbid people killing each other, from stealing etc...
why does it promote tolerance of other people of different faiths etc etc

B) and what u said why does it promote praying, charity, righteous actions etc?
and forbid dating, SEX!! and drunkeness, smoking, suicide etc?

for A) You can see that u dont have to be a muslim to conform to those requirements, we have over time, accepted the idea that to live in a civilised manner, we too need to be civilised so as to judge the uncivilised amongst us- the killers etc. If you go to countries like trinidad and tobago where muslims and christians live side by side and have done so for a few hundred years, where some family members are muslims , others are christians, and no one really cares about it... then you will understand what tolerance is.

had islam guided the first settlers of this country we wouldnt have had such a trashy concept of terra nullius in the first place - and muslims did visit Australia and established a few mosques in the NT and WA- and the Aborigines didnt mind it at all, and some intermarriages did take place. its all about understanding each other at a mutually benefical level

for B) What islam promotes is between me and God. So if u dont like it, or refuse to believe in God, then thats your choice- what am i supposed to do? debate with you just coz u cant tolerate the fact that my beliefs are incompatible with yours??

As for what islam forbids, or what the Prophet Muhammad - May Allah bestow upon him Peace and His Blessings- had advised us to stay away from, ill do it.

you probably recognise from the news and media sources that we as muslims will rise up to any challenge pressed upon us- like we took on the communists for cryin out loud. So we stand up for justice, go against the wishes of tyrants and invasions, because we are God fearing- we fear God, and Dont fear the invaders- what does this mean? - read on

we should stand up for justice even if its against our own selves - that is a quote from the 'quran' (English- translated v ofcourse)... so if the super power decides to invade, muslims dont care who is the invader- but they will repel the invasion..

God tells us to stand for justice, to defend our borders, to refrain from our desires etc etc... we listen to God, rather than TV slogans that say "obey ur thirst" (im generalising i know)

Is your life all about Sex , smoking, drinking beer?? if so.. then which kinda junkie are u?

look around the muslim world, and see the variations of muslims there are,

go to malaysia, singapore, tanzania, spain, the UAE (emirates) turkey, China and see the muslims there and you tell me if we are a homogenous community.

you are missing out on the bigger things in life, and looking for the smaller issues such as pre marital sex and alcohol. in a way -that just reflects who you are doesnt it?? tell me if i didnt just comit the offence of ad hominem please.

As for defending our borders- assume from ur athiest perspective, that there is a utpopia of everything- like political stability etc... but outside there is also many different civilisations, all with there pros and cons, but with different cultures etc. is not your civilisation worth defending? why let your people die at the hands of oppressors? so that was the situation of the early muslims, and they dealt with their enemies accordingly- with most of their enemies seeing this utopia and becoming muslims themselves although they used to hate it whole- heartedly.

b) try to convert all non-believers to itself to create further homogeneity
and how does this create more diverse lifestyles?
1) we are not homogenous, our acts of worship are and our attitudes to life are similar but we have diff lifestyles

2) some muslim countries where muslims were pinned down by apartheid , and colonial rule in india and south africa- do have a culture of preaching - which is carried out by people who are skilled, and they target christians who formerly ruled them. but elsewhere... muslims preach by behaving as muslims and if others are interested they will come.

how does it create diverse lifestyles? think about it.

when u convert to islam - u are still the same person.
ur family and family traditions stay the same
only u make adjustments to cater for a new faith
so this broadens the scope of personalities of the islamic community

the ideology u gained as a child still stays there- bring me a psychologist who disagrees. the new ideology builds up on that

i met a convert who used to be an athiest who told me he's still got good ties with families, still goes fishing (he invited me too :) ) and enjoys life, just that he has made alterations to his outlook on life thats all.. and he feels more fulfilled.

u cant tell him he's stupid- u have no right to! its his choice okay! and it increased the diversity of what u get in the islamic community

2. So I should then judge the qu'ran most harshly on the times it has endorsed "slaying the infidels" and take a small account of the times it condemned death then?
what are u talking about i dont know.

this message is to the capt pig - not anyone else
bring the part of the Quran so i can know what ur talking about.
but u never even read it in arabic, so how can u decide what it really means
if ur smart, find an interpretation of that verse coz its in arabic and tell me if the author tells me to kill u or not

islam allows us to defend our homeland

our afghan brothers defendeed australia from the Japanese in WW2- that was jihad and give thanks for the Quran

ur not an intellectual so ill leave u with a site of what intellectuals had to say about the Quran:

http://www.al-sunnah.com/call_to_islam/articles/what_they_say_about_islaam.html

if u are truly open minded, you will scroll down that site and read it, and try to read what is said from a muslim perspective: criticize what evangels have said, try to see the usefulness for a God fearing person

cheers :cool:

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
hmm, how do these sound?
"Muhammed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica
well, alot of people would have read this no doubt ;)
Professor Keith Moore, one of the world’s prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’aan about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or 'Allah', because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.
well, wouldnt you believe a non muslim scientist?
"But Islam has a still further service to render to the cause of humanity. It stands after all nearer to the real East than Europe does, and it possesses a magnificent tradition of inter-racial understanding and cooperation. No other society has such a record of success uniting in an equality of status, of opportunity, and of endeavours so many and so various races of mankind . . . Islam has still the power to reconcile apparently irreconcilable elements of race and tradition. If ever the opposition of the great societies of East and West is to be replaced by cooperation, the mediation of Islam is an indispensable condition. In its hands lies very largely the solution of the problem with which Europe is faced in its relation with East. If they unite, the hope of a peaceful issue is immeasurably enhanced. But if Europe, by rejecting the cooperation of Islam, throws it into the arms of its rivals, the issue can only be disastrous for both." --H.A.R. Gibb, WHITHER ISLAM, London, 1932, p. 379.
no explanation needed. it it smacks those thinking islam promotes terrorism *looks around*
Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA, I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen.
mr armstrong! it is so remarkable, yet i dont know why...
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level." --Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.
well, i guess that this means that he beat jesus, einstein, and... everyone really.
"How, for instance, can any other appeal stand against that of the Moslem who, in approaching the pagan, says to him, however obscure or degraded he may be 'Embrace the faith, and you are at once equal and a brother.' Islam knows no color line." (S. S. Leeder, VEILED MYSTERIES OF EGYPT)
we treat pagans that way? they used to sometimes pray to their gods naked!
Professor Tagata Tagasone, formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Shiang Mai in Thailand. He is now the Dean of the College of the Medicine at the University. From my studies and from what I have learned throughout this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur’aan 1400 years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the One Who is an eligible Creator. This Creator must be Allah, or Allah. Therefore, I think this is the time to say ‘Laa ilaaha illallah’, that there is no Allah to worship except Allah, ‘Muhammad Rasool Allah’, Muhammad is messenger of Allah...
welcome to islam, brother.
Ahmed Versi, editor of the weekly Muslim News, said the growth of Islam has been constant: "The younger generation of Muslims that I have encountered is becoming more aware of its Muslim identity and is therefore practising its faith with vigour."
lol that must be us!

i should have quoted the qhole website, but if youre not going to read the whole website there, why would you read it here?

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
Couldn't I also quite easily quote however many pieces that detail how formerly religious people have scorned their scriptures for an agnostic or aethiestic point of view? In other words, the above post doesn't count for much because it just provides an account of some who have decided to throw in their lot with a particular faith.

Nobody is going to dispute that your prophet was/is rather influential, so there's no point in trying to suggest otherwise.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Generator said:
the above post doesn't count for much because it just provides an account of some who have decided to throw in their lot with a particular faith.
well, the "some" are a group of recognised people, or so i think, which is why i chose them from the long list of them.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
The last seventy years have seen Islam enter into its dark ages.

Islam rescued Western Civilisation by rediscovering the greatness of Ancient Rome and Greece (particularly the Greek works).

Muslim intellectuals are being haunted and hunted (like Rushdie) rather than celebrated.

If Saladin were alive to today, he would be rotting in an Iranian prison because of his deep respect for Christianity.

Has Islam forgotten the great respect which the Prophet Muhammed placed in the Christian rulers of Greece(Romania, Second Roman Empire of Constantinople)?

webby234

HSC
N/A
The majority of muslims are peaceful. Christianity and islam share many of the fundamental beliefs. While many horrible things are done in the name of islam, so have many horrible things been done in the name of christianity, but they are not advocated by either the Quran or the Bible.

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
the prophet said to expect the downfall of islam to begin after the last companion of his died, which was a long time ago...

during his time a verse was also sent down saying something roughly like "today i have completed your religion for you" and what goes up..... you know the rest.

oh, and the mahdi is supposed to lift our status. how could he do that if it wasnt low?

dont worry, all that youve said has been on the sheiks lips for ages, but it is the inevitable.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Khadija Bibi died when Mohammed was 49 years old. Between the ages of 49 and 63 the "great prophet" married at least 11 times.

This shows how he treated the institution of marriage. For him, women were nothing but objects for sexual fulfillment. Marrying at least 11 women in 14 years throws light on his insatiable sexual appetite.
Read on about the "greatness" of this prophet.

Mohammed's favourite wife was Ayesha Bibi who was 6 years old when she was married to him.

Marrying a 6 year old baby clearly shows that Mohammed was not only a womanizer but also a child molester. but consummated her when she was nine years old, but just choosing a 6 year old as your wife is disturbing.

i noticed how veterandoggy never mentioned he married her at 6 , and defended sex a 9 saying its normal . I think thats called choosing only pieces of the truth. Damn what a hypocrete

Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate). So go to your tilth as ye will...

Here you can clearly see how highly Islam treats women. Women in Islam are referred to as fields that are to be cultivated by man. What an honour for a Muslim woman!

hmmm he was a great man

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Khadija Bibi died when Mohammed was 49 years old. Between the ages of 49 and 63 the "great prophet" married at least 11 times.

This shows how he treated the institution of marriage. For him, women were nothing but objects for sexual fulfillment. Marrying at least 11 women in 14 years throws light on his insatiable sexual appetite.

Mohammed's favourite wife was Ayesha Bibi who was 6 years old when she was married to him.

Marrying a 6 year old baby clearly shows that Mohammed was not only a womanizer but also a child molester. but consummated her when she was nine years old, but just choosing a 6 year old as your wife is disturbing.

i noticed how veterandoggy never mentioned he married her at 6 , and defended sex a 9 saying its normal . I think thats called choosing only pieces of the truth. Damn what a hypocrete

Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate). So go to your tilth as ye will...

Here you can clearly see how highly Islam treats women. Women in Islam are referred to as fields that are to be cultivated by man. What an honour for a Muslim woman!

hmmm he was a great man

well, this GREAT prophet had alot more wisdom than you, hence being first in the top 100 men list. you mockery is sad, however, ill entertain you.
1) some of those marriages were done after muslims had defeated a nation, to restore the defeated nations pride. and 11 wives arent needed for sexual fulfilment, besides, he made sure that each one got what the other did, so he was just in their treating

2)do you know that aisha was his most beloved friend's daughter? and where did you get that, and all your information, for that matter. quote your references, because had i not read a little, i wouldnt have known that the tilh quote is from the quran. anyways back to aisha... i know that she married him at the age of 9, not 6, so i wont comment until further information.

3)its
so go to your tilth, when and how you will (2:223)
if that is the same verse (no doubt you got it from a website with summarised translations, since no translation uses ye), then this is referring to how you may 'enter' your wife (if you know what i mean. this is because companions asked the prophet about anal sex, which he forbade. you want to know why? a book called the prophets medicine explains it in terms which require a medical dictionary)

hmmm, you seem to be right for once. he was a great man.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
well, this GREAT prophet had alot more wisdom than you, hence being first in the top 100 men list. you mockery is sad, however, ill entertain you.
what list are you talking about? theres many top 100 men lists. anyway , i dont see the other 1.1 billion muslims on that list either.
1) some of those marriages were done after muslims had defeated a nation, to restore the defeated nations pride. and 11 wives arent needed for sexual fulfilment, besides, he made sure that each one got what the other did, so he was just in their treating
you just said marriage is not just for sexual fulfilment, but then stopped. you didnt say why you think otherwise or what the true meaning of those 11 marriages were.

anyway heres more proof about mohhamed

During a Jihad expedition (holy war) Muhammed's men came to him very frustrated. As reported in Al Hadis, Vol. 2, p. 686, Ibn Masud reported, "We were fighting with the Messenger of Allah, and our wives were not with us. We asked the Messenger of Allah, 'Should we castrate ourselves?' The Holy Prophet forbade us from that, and then he allowed us Muta (temporary) marriage. So, we all married wives for a fixed time (usually three days) for the dowry of a piece of cloth." Attested by agreement.

just shows that he didnt view marriage as anything special, just an excuse to reliave sexual earges.

2)do you know that aisha was his most beloved friend's daughter? and where did you get that, and all your information, for that matter. quote your references, because had i not read a little, i wouldnt have known that the tilh quote is from the quran. anyways back to aisha... i know that she married him at the age of 9, not 6, so i wont comment until further information.
here for example
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

dont say this is not a relible source, becuase like you they dont post the thruth as they dont want to reveal the dark side of islam

3)its if that is the same verse (no doubt you got it from a website with summarised translations, since no translation uses ye), then this is referring to how you may 'enter' your wife (if you know what i mean. this is because companions asked the prophet about anal sex, which he forbade. you want to know why? a book called the prophets medicine explains it in terms which require a medical dictionary)
source please. it doesnt mention anythign about anul, and it doesnt justify the meanign of the quote, which is , fuck your wive when even yuo feel like how ever u feel like.

Last edited:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
SashatheMan said:

hmmm he was a great man
The first of the wives of the Prophet (saas) was Khadija (ra). She was also one of the very first Muslims. When the Prophet (saas) received his first revelation he immediately told her of it. Khadija (ra) is known for her intelligence, perceptiveness, foresight and wisdom, and she immediately believed, offering the Prophet (saas) enormous support in the days that followed and expending great physical and spiritual effort to help spread the morality of the Qur'an.

Other wives of the Prophet (saas), such as Sauda, Aisha, Hafsah, Umm Habiba, Umm Salama, Safia, Moyomuna, Zainab bint Jahsh, Juwairya (ra) are also mentioned for their self-sacrifice, patience, and loyalty to the Prophet (saas), and were also excellent role models for the faithful.

The Prophet (saas) displayed great interest in his wives as well as children, and was a means whereby their faith, health, happiness and knowledge were all increased. It is reported that the Prophet (saas) would play with his wives and run races with them. His companions described the Prophet (saas)'s great interest in his wives in the words, " The Prophet (saas) used to joke with his wives..."202

According to Aisha (ra), "I have never seen a man who was more compassionate to his family members than Muhammad (saas)."203

SahatheMan said:
...but also a child molester
it seems quite odd for a victim of child molestation to have such a positive attitude towards their molester!!!???????????

Another characteristic the Prophet (saas) is known to have possessed is his great justice towards his wives. It is reported that he divided his visits between them equally.

Anas bin Malik (ra) says:

"Allah's Apostle (saas) had nine wives. So when he divided (his stay) with them, the turn of the first wife only came on the ninth (day). They (all the wives) used to gather every night in the house of the one where he had to come (and stay that night)."204

The Prophet (saas) also told his companions how they should treat their own wives:

"The most perfect believer in faith is one who is the best of them in good conduct. The best of you is one who treats best with his wife among you."206

"The best of you, is the one who is best to his wives, and I am the best of you toward my wives."207

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers... (Surat al-Ahzab: 6)

EDIT (I forgot to add references):

202. Imam Ghazzali's Ihya Ulum-Id-Din, Volume 2, p. 32
203. Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Fada'il,63
204. Sahih Muslim, Islamic Book Service Publications, New Delhi, 1998, Book 8, Number 3450
205. Sahih Muslim, Book 8, No. 3465
206. Imam Ghazzali's Ihya Ulum-Id-Din (The Book of Religious Learnings), Islamic Book Service, New Delhi, 2001,VolumeII, p.32
207. Imam Ghazzali's Ihya Ulum-Id-Din (The Book of Religious Learnings), Islamic Book Service, New Delhi, 2001,Vol.II, p.32

Last edited:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
you just said marriage is not just for sexual fulfilment, but then stopped. you didnt say why you think otherwise or what the true meaning of those 11 marriages were.
i did^^
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
he married her, but didnt take her until she was nine, so whats wrong with that?
source please. it doesnt mention anythign about anul, and it doesnt justify the meanign of the quote, which is , fuck your wive when even yuo feel like how ever u feel like.
read properly goofy, dont get happy 2:223 quran. it was sent down when the companioons asked about anal sex.

ill let physician tak care of the other point cos i gotta go somewhere. if he doesnt, then ill do it later

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
The first of the wives of the Prophet (saas) was Khadija (ra). She was also one of the very first Muslims. When the Prophet (saas) received his first revelation he immediately told her of it. Khadija (ra) is known for her intelligence, perceptiveness, foresight and wisdom, and she immediately believed, offering the Prophet (saas) enormous support in the days that followed and expending great physical and spiritual effort to help spread the morality of the Qur'an.

Other wives of the Prophet (saas), such as Sauda, Aisha, Hafsah, Umm Habiba, Umm Salama, Safia, Moyomuna, Zainab bint Jahsh, Juwairya (ra) are also mentioned for their self-sacrifice, patience, and loyalty to the Prophet (saas), and were also excellent role models for the faithful.

The Prophet (saas) displayed great interest in his wives as well as children, and was a means whereby their faith, health, happiness and knowledge were all increased. It is reported that the Prophet (saas) would play with his wives and run races with them. His companions described the Prophet (saas)'s great interest in his wives in the words, " The Prophet (saas) used to joke with his wives..."202

According to Aisha (ra), "I have never seen a man who was more compassionate to his family members than Muhammad (saas)."203

it seems quite odd for a victim of child molestation to have such a positive attitude towards their molester!!!???????????
when a pedophile tells little kids its a good thing that i touch you , before rapign them. and then giving gifts as a result, is not exaclty justifiable.
If you follow mohammeds words, do you consider fucking a 9 year old as a right thing to do. just exclude all the laws and what the society thinks otherwise. would you fuk a 9 year old?

veteradoogy tried to justify his actions saying it was ecceptable back in those days. Isnt he the one that created this rules that people should follow, so the only reason he made it acceptable is becuase he was a pedaphile and had enough power to include his sick fantasies as acceptable.
But why not follow his words now then? you only choose parts of it, and trry to hide everything else that can expose him.

Another characteristic the Prophet (saas) is known to have possessed is his great justice towards his wives. It is reported that he divided his visits between them equally.

Anas bin Malik (ra) says:

"Allah's Apostle (saas) had nine wives. So when he divided (his stay) with them, the turn of the first wife only came on the ninth (day). They (all the wives) used to gather every night in the house of the one where he had to come (and stay that night)."204

The Prophet (saas) also told his companions how they should treat their own wives:

"The most perfect believer in faith is one who is the best of them in good conduct. The best of you is one who treats best with his wife among you."206

"The best of you, is the one who is best to his wives, and I am the best of you toward my wives."207

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers... (Surat al-Ahzab: 6
hmm.

more truth about Muhammeds nice treatment of wives.

Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 212 (65), Iyas-b-Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah said, "Don't beat the maids of Allah." Then Omar came to Muhammed and said, "Women have become daring against their husbands." So Muhammed allowed them to beat them. Attested by Abu Daud.

Al Hadis, Vol. 1, p. 738 Abul Malih reported that the Messenger of Allah said, "Circumcision is Sunnat (required by Islamic law) for males and optional for females." Attested by Ahmad and Baihaqi. This is in the form of a clitoridectomy (carving away of the clitoris) for girls, which makes sure they never experience climax during intercourse, or, in the case of infibulation, the girl's vulva is sewn shut until it is cut open at the time of marriage. This is what the gentle Prophet of Allah allowed!

damn he loves his wives

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
source me with this reason.

he married her, but didnt take her until she was nine, so whats wrong with that?
well first of all he married someone who was 6, becuase he obviously had a sexual erge towards her. waiting till she was 9 is only so that he doesnt look like a complete freak to the people. we are told that he only had sex with her when she was 9, it doesnt say he didnt do other sexual acts to her before that.

whats wrogn with that? ask yuorself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)