Islam Discussion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
It is not rational to warn. If the desire is maximum impact then you need maximum casualties were I a terrorist seeking to influence public opinion with a pile of body bags sufficient to reach there strategic defence threshold then I would not provide warning. No one would.

The US Airforce didn't radio Nagasaki and Hiroshima before bombing them. The RAF didn't get Dresden and Berlin on the phone first. Hitler didn't ring up Stalin to warn him about Operation Barbarossa. Alot of terrors impact comes from surprise - warning people erodes this.

Mmmmm the sickly taste of nationalism laces your posts, do you have a bumper sticker that reads: Australia: Fuck Off, we're Full. Or maybe an Australian flag with the caption love it or leave? To paraphrase Rene Descartes I am no fan of much of what Zahid says however I believe he has a right to say it.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
t0mmy said:
You failed to mention that muslims try to achieve their goals through ridiculous and very barbaric, inhumane means. The IRA has killed less people in 40 years than al qaeda killed in ONE attack. Go figure.

You should pay osama a visit, i'm sure he'd like you. You are the weak, spineless, ass kissing type of our society, giving in to terrorists and condoning terrorism -- or at least trying to justify them. Osama would love you.
How are their attacks ridiculous? They are suprising this is the point. They are on a budget. They are not ridiculous.

How are they barbaric? Because they can't afford cruise missiles? Welcome to the real world - war is a barbaric place, people do barbaric things to each other.

So what if al-queda has killed more than the IRA? Al-queda has far high aims than the IRA.

I am not weak, spineless or ass-kissing - quite the opposite. I have never proposed surrendering to terrorism I believe that would be a dire mistake. What I do think about is the whys. The only way you would ever achieve victory over terrorism is by killing all the muslims (and anyone who sympathised or objected). I believe in addressing the causes. Why do young muslims volunteer for suicide attacks? When you can answer that you can remove the cause, when you can remove the cause you can defeat terrorism. Ossama bin Laden doesn't make a great terrorist mastermind with no terrorists to direct.

Infact as far as International Relations goes I am an Offensive neo-Realist, when you know what that means maybe I'll respect what you say. I think it was right for the US to attack afghanistan, I think it was a mistake for them to attack Iraq. I think it was right in both cases for us to support them.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
t0mmy said:
This is Australia mate, starting acting like an Aussie.
what exactly do u mean by "start acting like an aussie"?

t0mmy said:
If you love your home country's ways so much, why the hell did you leave? In an attempt to come here and destroy this country the way you destroyed your own? Bugger off mate.
Destroy???... please stop regurgitating what the media tells u!

alot of ppl left their countires because ppl such as the American's and Israel's were destroying their home lands...others merely came here to find jobs, and some just wanted to experince life outside their countries...Australia is a beautiful country and so many found it to be the best choice!.. others went to America some went to Canada....

I didnt post the links in my other post for nothing, read through the conditions in palestine, then ask "why the hell did u leave"

U really should stop thinking the way the media wants u to. No one is here to destroy Australia... ISLAM does not support terrorism

Many verses from the Quran are taken out of context by extremists in an attempt to fool some muslims into thinking that what they are doing is an "order" from God (Allah subhanahu wataalaah)... these ppl brainwash muslims who unfortunately believe everything that comes out of those ppl mouths...

If u want the true Islam, and wish to understand the religion completely, I suggest reading about the history of Mohammad (peace be upon him)... he is the best example and in fact he was described by his wife Aisha as being a "walking Quran"... as in, all his actions and doings were that of the Quran

Last edited:

t0mmy

HSC
I'm not going to bother replying to all the pro-terrorist responses individually as they are simply not worth it, so I'll just reply with 1 bold statement.

I don't care whether you are muslim, buddhist, hindu, jewish, christian or whatever, get the hell out of this country if you do not want to abide by our culture.

That includes refraining from:
- Having a cry when you see a bit of a female's skin
- Demanding that McDonalds serve halal
- Demanding that your shop be open on christmas
- Condoning terrorism which aims to destroy western culture
- Trying to change our values
- Playing your horrible music up to 1,000 decibels so we know where you come from
- Parading your country's flag all over your car (you are here now -- parade the Australian flag, otherwise LEAVE)
- Demanding that ham should not be served at council meetings where muslims and jews are present
- Anything else you little bitches don't like about Australia. We are the greatest country in the world because we carry AUSTRALIA'S values, NOT THE MIDDLE EAST'S VALUES.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
loquasagacious said:
I am no fan of much of what Zahid says however I believe he has a right to say it.
The only thing I believe in "is the right of the Muslim people to decide their own political destiny in the Islamic world, western involvement in our lands does not allow this to take place". Furthermore the issue of Iraq where, everyone seems to label me a terrorist. I believe the Iraqi people have the right to fight against occupational forces...and yes occupation is a form of terrorism, and Iraqi people have the right to resist...I am no Iraqi so I cannot comment on their methods, I will not approve nor condemn their actions, I just believe in their right to take action.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
zahid said:
No, Moonlight you believe that we are wrong...but we believe that we are right...so there can be no further discussion on this matter.
Zahid...by continually to post in this thread you are breaking your own theory. You said it. No more discussion.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
^oh shit sorry, ok everyone discussion over...as theory states.

physician

HSC
t0mmy said:
- Anything else you little bitches don't like about Australia. We are the greatest country in the world because we carry AUSTRALIA'S values, NOT THE MIDDLE EAST'S VALUES.
That statement alone (and ur whole post in general) is an indication to me that u have no idea what the Austalian values are...u are clearly ignorant of the TRUE Australian values

tolerance, peace, equality.. the list is endless.. and for ur information, Every single Austalian value is expressed and emphasised in the Quran...

I suggest u go and read up on the Australian values urself before posting a self contradictory and hypocritical post!

Last edited:

t0mmy

HSC
zahid said:
The only thing I believe in "is the right of the Muslim people to decide their own political destiny in the Islamic world, western involvement in our lands does not allow this to take place". Furthermore the issue of Iraq where, everyone seems to label me a terrorist. I believe the Iraqi people have the right to fight against occupational forces...and yes occupation is a form of terrorism, and Iraqi people have the right to resist...I am no Iraqi so I cannot comment on their methods, I will not approve nor condemn their actions, I just believe in their right to take action.
ok terrorist, piss off then because you are occupying our land and demonizing it with your murderous fantasies of killing "occupiers". Has it ever occured to you that there are other means besides violence?

t0mmy

HSC
physician said:
That statement alone (and ur whole ppst in general) is an indication to me that u have no idea what the Austalian value are...u are clearly ignorant of the TRUE Australian values

tolerance, peace, equality.. the list is endless.. and for ur information, Every single Austalian value is expressed and emphasised in the Quran...

I suggest u go and read up on the Australian values urself before posting a self contradictory and hypocritical post!
I am aware of the values of tolerance, peace and equality. However, if we allow an influx of muslims into Australia, then these values will fall as these values are not present in islamic nations. So yes, to preserve these values, we must not tolerate the people that are trying to destroy them ;)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
t0mmy said:
ok terrorist, piss off then because you are occupying our land and demonizing it with your murderous fantasies of killing "occupiers". Has it ever occured to you that there are other means besides violence?
firstly I am not occupying Australia, I am an australian citizen, so I am as aussie as you are mate...like it or not..oh and yeah...when i have my 8 kids they will all be Australian too..they might even goto the same primary school with ur kids..great thought huh?

Generator

HSC
N/A
physician said:
That statement alone (and ur whole post in general) is an indication to me that u have no idea what the Austalian values are...u are clearly ignorant of the TRUE Australian values

I suggest that you keep in mind that such values are essentially secular in nature.

---

Zahid, the Iraqi people (as do all others) have the right to defend themselves, but is the current situation actually one of war? Also, what about those Iraqis who happen to support the new government? Don't they have the right to not be attacked by those who aren't willing to involve themselve in the democratic process? What about those who are involved in the insurgency yet aren't Iraqi? Do they have the right to 'defend' Iraq?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Generator said:
Zahid, the Iraqi people (as do all others) have the right to defend themselves, but is the current situation actually one of war? Also, what about those Iraqis who happen to support the new government? Don't they have the right to not be attacked by those who aren't willing to involve themselve in the democratic process? What about those who are involved in the insurgency yet aren't Iraqi? Do they have the right to 'defend' Iraq?
I am sorry generator, but I fail to see how a democratically elected government can be established when a country is being occupied.

t0mmy

HSC
zahid said:
firstly I am not occupying Australia, I am an australian citizen, so I am as aussie as you are mate...like it or not..oh and yeah...when i have my 8 kids they will all be Australian too..they might even goto the same primary school with ur kids..great thought huh?
Glad to see your smartening up, going to be sending your kids to a Catholic school eh?

And by all means have 8 kids, it'll keep you in the shit hole muslim suburbs and out of the good suburbs where we don't want you :)

physician

HSC
t0mmy said:
I am aware of the values of tolerance, peace and equality. However, if we allow an influx of muslims into Australia, then these values will fall as these values are not present in islamic nations. So yes, to preserve these values, we must not tolerate the people that are trying to destroy them ;)
But it seems to me that alot of "aussies" dont abide by the Australian values themsleves.. does that mean they should leave too???

"These value are not present in islamic nations"... well to some extent I agree (freedom of speech for example)..but that doesnt mean these ppl arent aware of such values, as they are emphasised in the Quran!

These values are present in the Isamic religion, therefore the Muslims that do come into Australia, will most likely practice the values their religion teaches!...

Generator

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
I am sorry generator, but I fail to see how a democratically elected government can be established when a country is being occupied.
You continue to ignore those who support the current regime, I see.

t0mmy

HSC
physician said:
But it seems to me that alot of "aussies" dont abide by the Australian values themsleves.. does that mean they should leave too???

"These value are not present in islamic nations"... well to some extent I agree (freedom of speech for example)..but that doesnt mean these ppl arent aware of such values, as they are emphasised in the Quran!

These values are present in the Isamic religion, therefore the Muslims that do come into Australia, will most likely practice the values their religion teaches!...
Aussies that don't abide be these values should be jailed, not deported. People that aren't from this country shouldn't be jailed, they should be deported, simple as that. No point in spending tax payers' money on keeping a prisoner that could easily be sent back to where they came from.

I also recall one sheik saying, this year, that women are "asking to be raped because of the way they dress". Excuse me, you chauvinistic pig, disregard your carnal nature and if I can find a way to control myself and not rape women, then so can you (that is if these people are human -- which i sometimes question). People like this, spreading such barbaric messages that a few fools will actually agree with, should be instantly deported. Sorry mate, there are some decent folk out there that want to come here and work and contribute to Australia's already great name, not spread hate.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Generator said:
You continue to ignore those who support the current regime, I see.
No, you misunderstood. I think that democratic elections are great, BUT exactly HOW DEMOCRATIC are they?

physician

HSC
t0mmy said:
I also recall one sheik saying, this year, that women are "asking to be raped because of the way they dress". .
yes, i can see ur point, and i understand were ur coming from.

That guy gave a lecture or speech, at Paul Keating park in Banskwtown

did it occur to u that alot of MUSLIMS actualy turned their backs to the guy and walked out of the lecture when he said that?

t0mmy

HSC
physician said:
yes, i can see ur point, and i understand were ur coming from.

That guy gave a lecture or speech, at Paul Keating park in Banskwtown

did it occur to u that alot of MUSLIMS actualy turned their backs to the guy and walked out of the lecture when he said that?
did it occur to you that no christians, jews, buddhists or hindus in this day and age would dare say something so foolish, in public, in this part of the world?

I say "in public" as i don't know what goes on in every Australian household. However, even if it is said privately, the fact is that they are not publically preaching hatred and justifying rape of women like this sheik was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)