• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzak

HSC
veterandoggy said:
no, its like saying i am praying to an apple and youre praying to an orange. its not the same

But they are the same god, how can a world exist with two gods, if these religions, which started because people believed in a god, had two seperate gods, who is right jesus or mohummed?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
i was waiting for that. you see, the appendix is the only bone which will not decay away, and on the day of judgement we will rise from our graves like plants sprouting, and the appendix will be what we are to rise from
hey i am still waiting for you males having one less rib explanation. Why do u think we only have one skeleton? its becuase males and females have exactly the same amount of bones. i have no idea where u get yuor facts

also making such a farout claim as the appendix is rediculous without justifying why its like that and giving me some sources that say so.

so appendix is just an example i picked, i can use many more. but yuoll probably just make another story to support your arguments, which holds no truth to it what so ever, as it doesnt provide any evidence yyou are not just making it up.

Guzak

HSC
and i was meant to say before:
if you dont belive in evolution, how can you refute its evidence. Because religion contradicts it is a good reason not too belive in it, but you still have to disprove the evidence.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Guzak said:
But they are the same god, how can a world exist with two gods, if these religions, which started because people believed in a god, had two seperate gods, who is right jesus or mohummed?
he will say mohummed, but its bias becuase he is brainwashed with his myths

Guzak

HSC
Thats what religion is, a whole lot of stories created to be able to explain everything in life in terms of a god, and those who started the religions beliefs.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
veterandoggy said:
k hewre it is: isnt wikipedia a website that anyone can add to?

what can i do for him if he got killed by a psycho?

don't concentrate on the example. Concentrate on the whole post.

i actually read it awhile ago in the news, i looked it up on wikipedia just then because i remembered it.

Guzak

HSC
SashatheMan said:
he will say mohummed, but its bias becuase he is brainwashed with his myths
Yeh true, but you cant just say one is right, because they are both fundementaly the same, and to disprove one, will most likely disprove the other.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
the muslims used to bury the person as fast as they could, so i dont think they did autopsies
mate this is stupid to say, you are just assuming that every dead muslim was hasstly buried. Theres so many ways apart from autopsy to see human skeleton.

someone dies alone in the sun and it gets rid of flesh one of the examples. dont tell me that muslims never seen a human skeleton

Guzak

HSC
veterandoggy said:
no, they are both right, only christians have changed what jesus has said over the times.

next time dont try predicting my words, cos you cant always do it
so you belive in jesus not mohumeed, and i got the impression you were muslim.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
mate this is stupid to say, you are just assuming that every dead muslim was hasstly buried. Theres so many ways apart from autopsy to see human skeleton.

someone dies alone in the sun and it gets rid of flesh one of the examples. dont tell me that muslims never seen a human skeleton
leaving the dead person without burying him is cruel torture to their souls, and the prophet didnt approve of torturing souls, even the hypocrite's ones.

Guzak

HSC
No id dint, fair enough you eblive in both.

im still wondering how you can disprove evolution?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Guzak said:
No id dint, fair enough you eblive in both.

im still wondering how you can disprove evolution?
well, it seems crazy to try from my side, but numerous books have been written trying to prove both sides, so if i give a reason one way, you would give another. so it is pointless to try and prove/disprove evolution

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
doesnt the qua'ran encourage the mistreatment of infidels though, those who speak out against islam?

2:191And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/cruelty/long.html

if you are to defend that point it would be defending islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)