Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
the fundamental problem with the 2 state solution is how the fuck does person X move from gaza to the west bank? you probably have to go through fucking 20000 check points. its not a viable solution. you cant even move freely within your own country.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Sigh, this is the media "blockade" that many have mentioned. IT DID NOT START WITH HAMAS ROCKETS. PEOPLE DO NOT SHOOT ROCKETS/BLOW THEMSELVES UP WITHOUT A GOOD REASON. While you all might consider "Israeli's respond to Hamas rocket fire has led to thousands of dead civilians/etc." as the media criticising Israel's actions, I see it as a method to divert attention away from the core issue - the military occupation of a population involving the complete denial of ANY rights whatsoever.

Hamas firing rockets is NOT the cause. It is a symptom of a root cause which has been going on for decades. End the occupation, give back the land of defenseless Palestinians who were massacred and pushed out of their own homes by Israeli militia and then we might see some progress. Then Israel elected Sharon, a god damn terrorist if I ever saw one, into office and they have the audacity to call Hamas terrorists. Rubbish.

I know a lot of you will try and deny the fact that we need to address the cause and not the symptom, but that's just how it is regarding this unfortunate issues. Regardless, I'm glad that many people have taken the trouble to educate themselves about the conflict as a result of the more recent Israeli attrocities. Great turn up at the Sydney protest with people from all walks of life denouncing the actions of Israel, the terrorist state. Support terrorism, support Israel more like it. :rolleyes:
Quoted for the bloody truth!! I agree with all your posts :)

...and omg i totally agree with the Sharon bit!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
You are naive to think that the world is safe for Jewish people, rather the Jewish communities have developed more stringent security measures to keep their people alive. Look at all the bombings of Synagogues, daubing of Swastikas, chants of "Death to Jews", praises of the Holocaust and Hitler, taunts of Jewish women and children.

This isn't happening in Arab countries alone. This is happening in Australia, the US, France, the UK everywhere. There is a solid trend that shows that anti-Semitic attacks are on the rise around the Western World.

What do you suggest for the hundreds of thousands of Jews who were exiled from their former homes in the Arab States? Do they return to the Arab States because everyone will be like "Oh we like Jews now that Israel doesn't exist".

Don't even try and blame anti-Semitism on Israel. It was the fundamental reason for the foundation of the State of Israel.
How about we call the IDF and make em bomb every school, home, mosque, and anything else that belongs to an innocent palestinian for that?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
You agree that Israel should be destroyed?

:cool:
When did I ever say that.

It just shits me so bad when I see all those innocent people dying. More then half of those killed in Palestine were innocent women and children. Israel should not be allowed to get away with it. Never. It should compensate each palestinian affected.

There!!!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
the fundamental problem with the 2 state solution is how the fuck does person X move from gaza to the west bank? you probably have to go through fucking 20000 check points. its not a viable solution. you cant even move freely within your own country.
My solution: A super six-lane highway across the Israeli territory to link the two. The sides of the highway a fenced off with 3m tall concrete barriers and every few kilometres there's a bridge/tunnel crossing it to allow Israelis access to the otehr half of their territory. Of course, and bridge or tunnel over this structure is going to be a prime target for terrorist attack, but if there's enough of them then the terrorists won't bother because it just won't have any effect.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
When did I ever say that.

It just shits me so bad when I see all those innocent people dying. More then half of those killed in Palestine were innocent women and children. Israel should not be allowed to get away with it. Never. It should compensate each palestinian affected.

There!!!
Then in all fairness, Hamas should compensate every one of the 13 families killed this year. But they can't cos they're poor. Oops. There goes that idea.
Besides which, any money that Israel gives in comepnsation would just be confiscated by Hamas and used on RPGs and Klashnikovs.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
My solution: A super six-lane highway across the Israeli territory to link the two. The sides of the highway a fenced off with 3m tall concrete barriers and every few kilometres there's a bridge/tunnel crossing it to allow Israelis access to the otehr half of their territory. Of course, and bridge or tunnel over this structure is going to be a prime target for terrorist attack, but if there's enough of them then the terrorists won't bother because it just won't have any effect.
ISRAEL WILL NOT.... I REPEAT, WILL NOT SPLIT UP ITS OWN COUNTRY FOR THE BENEFICIAL OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE. what you have just proposed would be shitted on by 99.99999999999% of Israel's population.

Have you looked at the UN 1948 partition plan? the gaza strip and the west bank were already linked together...guess by what? LAND!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
ISRAEL WILL NOT.... I REPEAT, WILL NOT SPLIT UP ITS OWN COUNTRY FOR THE BENEFICIAL OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE. what you have just proposed would be shitted on by 99.99999999999% of Israel's population.

Have you looked at the UN 1948 partition plan? the gaza strip and the west bank were already linked together...guess by what? LAND!
hey, i saw your sig, but im feeling so lazy, and cbb loging into my photobucket account. *argh*

mebbe later

g'nite for now big boy :p

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
I cant believe Saudi Arabia were stupid enough to give money to Palestine for rebuilding. we all know what its really going to be used for. ;)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yeah their demands that the palestinians recognise Israel's right to exist and don't randomly try to kill their citizens are so much!

:rolleyes:
Well it is for a resistance group which fervently believes that their land was unjustly stolen from them and they have the right to take it back, by force if necessary.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

It's not splitting up their country though. It just building a 100m wide strip of tarmac in the middle and sealing it off.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
lol. i dont believe in a 2 state solution. im not really in favor of it so i hope it never happens.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
All I can say is, I am glad Egypt is not letting any Palestinians in.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
ynet said:
The 13th Plenary Assembly of the World Jewish Congress (WJC), the leading international organization representing Jewish communities in over 80 countries around the Globe, will take place on January 26-27 in Jerusalem under the motto "We stand by Israel".

Over 400 representatives of Jewish communities from all continents, international Jewish organizations and guests are expected to attend the meeting.

The Plenary Assembly is the highest decision-making body of the WJC and meets every four years. The WJC was founded in Geneva in 1936. It serves as the diplomatic arm of the Jewish people to governments and international organizations

Apart from elections for WJC president and executive officers, delegates will also discuss the current military conflict in Gaza and other threats against Israel, as well as the repercussions for Jewish communities around the world, notably regarding the related surge in anti-Semitism.

World Jewish Congress President Ronald S. Lauder pointed out, "At this meeting, we want to give the people of Israel our full support and show them that they are not alone in the face of attacks by militant Islamists which threaten the very existence of the State of Israel."

Debates on other international developments, such as the recent Mumbai terror attacks, efforts to delegitimize Israel in international bodies, and the situation in Venezuela, also feature prominently on the agenda.

On January 27, delegates will mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day in a special ceremony at Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust memorial institution in Jerusalem.

Senior Israeli politicians, including Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni, Diaspora Affairs Minister Issac Herzog, Likud Chairman Benjamin Netanyahu and Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat, have already confirmed their presence and will address delegates at various points during the meeting.
It is not merely Israel and the Zionists that support the genocide of Gazans, but the worldwide Jewish community. Who'd have thunk it eh?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol i blame the jews as a collective because a collective jewish body just said they support the gaza massacre, you stupid cunt

been huffing some plastic cement stuff (like, glue) as im building my roller coaster is all mang

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)