• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That is exactly right sir. My views on Israel weren't formed a long time ago, my views have been warped by the LIBERAL MEDIA LIKE THE SYDNEY MORNING HERALD.

Go read through the thread again and fuck off.

anonomis

HSC
Ambition said:
There is really no point in attacking each with a war of words, because in the end what we say does not matter, just like the UN. If you want an end to this conflict there is only one solution. We go back to the way things were 60 years ago, when the world did not have to worry with such disputes. At least back then the Palestinians were happy and the Jews were happy to live and prosper in their european countries.
Oh yes us Jews were so prosperous and happy then! What with Hitler being our bestest of friends and gas chambers and concentration camps being the favourite holiday destination for all of us. I wish we were back in those times, such fun.

And just in case all you "Anti-Israel" retards didnt catch it, I was being sarcastic.

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
^Division approved by the United Nations:

Click for image

Current borders:

Click for image (everything but green is Israel's)

UN partition plan, rejected by greedy Arabs, accepted by humble Jews. Arabs decided to kill all jews instead of accepting UN partition Plan. They failed and lost more lands with each wars they started to kill all jews. And they still lose the war even today, cause you are a born loser! :headbang:

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
JaredR:

It was Hamas who broke the ceasefire! Here is my evidence...
Hamas is a terrorist organisation! Here is my evidence...
Hamas is not a legitimate authority in Gaza! Here is my evidence...
Israel is winning the war on terrorism! (Despite our last operation against Hezbollah, who we regard as terrorists, increasing their legitimacy, size and popularity)

It is Hamas's fault that Israel shoots and bombs human shields!

I am mortified by hundreds of dead Palestinians but am MORE mortified by the thought of hundreds of Israelis living in fear of rocket attacks (but not actually dead)! The birds no longer sing in the kibbutz!

Now see here JaredR. We both want the same thing: A peaceful two state solution. What we differ on is blame. This is where I, and my anti-Israeli comrades, can lay the boot into your massive nose and beard ridden with remnants of pork: Israel is 90% to blame for any failings in any peace process thanks to their continuous use of violence, starvation and deprivation of a quality life placed upon any Arabs that surround Israel. You cannot blame Hamas for launching rockets into an OCCUPYING state (which doesn't have a completely legitimate right to exist, mind you) that has starved, dehydrated and more or less destroyed the lives of the people who elected it into power.

Israel is to blame. The sooner you, and your Zionist scumbags over there by the Dead Sea recognise this and the sooner we can have the solution we all want.
Yet 500+ of your fellow arab terrorists are killed in one week, time to celebrate :music:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Anonomis said:
Oh yes us Jews were so prosperous and happy then! What with Hitler being our bestest of friends and gas chambers and concentration camps being the favourite holiday destination for all of us. I wish we were back in those times, such fun.
I have the solution: A JEWISH STATE!

Zionist said:
UN partition plan, rejected by greedy Arabs, accepted by humble Jews. Arabs decided to kill all jews instead of accepting UN partition Plan. They failed and lost more lands with each wars they started to kill all jews. And they still lose the war even today, cause you are a born loser!
Rejected by greedy Arabs because their land suddenly fell into Jewish hands. Things have changed. The Jews now live there in far too greater numbers to be kicked out. The 1949 partition plan represents a superb balance and ought to be re-adopted.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Israel Politics, Elections & Activism - Israel�s Gaza Bombings a �Crime Against Humanity� - Forums - Israel National News

A forum on an Israeli news site showing typical responses. Holy fuck these people are savages.
Holy fucking shit. Makes BOS look pretty damn fair though :party:

katie tully said:
Israel blew up a school. Or 3. That's hardcore.

If Hamas weren't cocks and didn't hide their artillery within civilian complexes, Israel wouldn't need to bomb them.
It was 2 UN schools being used as refuge camps. There were no weapons there, that's why everyone is pissed off. Oh, the third was a UNRWA medical camp, guess what? No weapons there either. Research next time please.

Nebuchanezzar said:
The media is anti-Semitic, amirite? It's not that Israel is fundamentally wrong this time, it's that the media is anti-Semitic
hahaha I laughed at this. Yeah, there is much more anti-Semitism than "kill all muslams, they arez all bomz" /sarcasm.
It's hilarious if Israel thinks that world opinions are biased against them for being Jews.

Last edited:

dumarab

HSC
Israel as a state has commited more crimes against humanity than any country

Israel as a state has performed more war crimes than any country

Israel as a state has broken more UN agreements than any country.

But yet they continue to fuck up the world.

dumarab

HSC
Zionist said:
UN partition plan, rejected by greedy Arabs, accepted by humble Jews. Arabs decided to kill all jews instead of accepting UN partition Plan. They failed and lost more lands with each wars they started to kill all jews. And they still lose the war even today, cause you are a born loser! :headbang:

REjected by greedy arabs???... that is because when Palestine was given to the jews the population of arabs was far more than Jews. And when the Partition plan was putforth the population of arabs was about 60% however only 25% of the land was given to them.

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Rejected by greedy Arabs because their land suddenly fell into Jewish hands. Things have changed. The Jews now live there in far too greater numbers to be kicked out. The 1949 partition plan represents a superb balance and ought to be re-adopted.
Nice try, you rejected UN partition Plan your chance is gone Forever! Accept the lands we assigned to you gracefully with courtesy before we rained down another 100,000 tons of bombs over you again. We are the winner of wars started by YOU and we shall dictate the rules! :hammer:

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
JaredR said:
When I learnt of the attacks at the UN School today I was mortified, and when crying, screaming, bloodied, maimed and dead children are plastered on our media I am saddened, and not one bit surprised by so much Anti-Israel sentiment evident on this thread and much of the world.
Overall a really good post I must say, a nice change from reading a bunch of trolling :wave:.

But

2 UN schools and an UN medical center. No weapons at any of these places. In this situation IDF is worse than what they are fighting.

JaredR said:
I call on moderate arab-sympathisers on here (if you exist) to do the same and to suggest to your counterparts to end bitter hatred, bigotry, anti-Semitism and e-flag burning as these serve little value.
+ you guys aren't so great yourselves:

Nebuchanezzar said:
Israel Politics, Elections & Activism - Israel�s Gaza Bombings a �Crime Against Humanity� - Forums - Israel National News

A forum on an Israeli news site showing typical responses. Holy fuck these people are savages.

Last edited:

Zionist

HSC
dumarab said:
REjected by greedy arabs???... that is because when Palestine was given to the jews the population of arabs was far more than Jews. And when the Partition plan was putforth the population of arabs was about 60% however only 25% of the land was given to them.
Why do you arabs always made up statistic and lies to support your argument. Israel was given 56% of the land Arabs were given 43% of the land , Jerusalem 1% was made an international city.

Stop lying.

dumarab

HSC
Zionist said:
Nice try, you rejected UN partition Plan your chance is gone Forever! Accept the lands we assigned to you gracefully with courtesy before we rained down another 100,000 tons of bombs over you again. We are the inner of wars started by YOU and we shall dictate the rules! :hammer:
Firstly i do not represent the arabs of the 50s and 60s.

Secondly i would like to quote you as a zionist jew

"before we rained down another 100,000 tons of bombs over you again"
See ladies and gentlmen, this is the representation and views of jews.

Thirdly i myself didn't start any wars. This conflict came when the UK gave land that was settled by the PALESTINIAN people, to Jews. These people have accepted that there land has been stolen, however the ignorant Zionist want more, they want it all so they fire up a terorist group and off they go. Zionist wont be happy until they have there promised land, that is the land between the Nile and the Euphrates Rivers. That is killing about 1 billion people, and they wont rest until they do it.

Another thing that's not shown by the media is the state that israel has put the minority groups of the Palestian people (the Christians). These people are the ones that are suffering the most, and Israel knows it. But will it stop? NO! because they are a country of hate anger and war. They are Fundamentalist Jewish Terorists equivilant to the Fundamentalist Islamic Terorists

dumarab

HSC
Zionist said:
Why do you arabs always made up statistic and lies to support your argument. Israel was given 56% of the land Arabs were given 43% of the land , Jerusalem 1% was made an international city.

Stop lying.
okay lets takeyour stats as true?

The arabs were still given the minority of the land, however they were the majority of the People BY FAR

Zionist

HSC
dumarab said:
Firstly i do not represent the arabs of the 50s and 60s.

Secondly i would like to quote you as a zionist jew

"before we rained down another 100,000 tons of bombs over you again"
See ladies and gentlmen, this is the representation and views of jews.

Thirdly i myself didn't start any wars. This conflict came when the UK gave land that was settled by the PALESTINIAN people, to Jews. These people have accepted that there land has been stolen, however the ignorant Zionist want more, they want it all so they fire up a terorist group and off they go. Zionist wont be happy until they have there promised land, that is the land between the Nile and the Euphrates Rivers. That is killing about 1 billion people, and they wont rest until they do it.

Another thing that's not shown by the media is the state that israel has put the minority groups of the Palestian people (the Christians). These people are the ones that are suffering the most, and Israel knows it. But will it stop? NO! because they are a country of hate anger and war. They are Fundamentalist Jewish Terorists equivilant to the Fundamentalist Islamic Terorists
Yet its you arabs who started all Arab-Israeli wars, lose all wars, cry and whine ever since isnt it a bit ironic?

OH Im a jewish terrorist, im gonna blow myself up tomorrow at lakemba Mosque bwa ha ha :lol:

Zionist

HSC
dumarab said:
okay lets takeyour stats as true?

The arabs were still given the minority of the land, however they were the majority of the People BY FAR
So you rejected UN partition plan because of your greed and desire to seize more lands, you decided to fight for it, you lose the lands, isnt it fair that the winner got the lands since you decided to fight for it? :guitar:

overRun

HSC
Zionist have u noticed your the only jew fighting for Israel where r all ur jew buddies.

Have you ever though about why so many ppl throughout history have hate jewish ppl.
I mean think about most of Europe hated you over the period of 1945.
was this because Hitler for some odd reason didn't like jews or was it for some other reason.
Why was it that most jews were kicked out of most of europe?

Last edited:

dumarab

HSC
Zionist said:
Yet its you arabs who started all Arab-Israeli wars, lose all wars, cry and whine ever since isnt it a bit ironic?

OH Im a jewish terrorist, im gonna blow myself up tomorrow at lakemba Mosque bwa ha ha :lol:
IF something was taken away from you, would you fight to take it back??? or just be a pussy and let the person who took it away have it?

LAND was taken away from it's rightful owners, and the owners are then persecuted, bashed wifes and sisters rapped?

your narrow minded thought is unethical.

Israel Still has land occupied that belongs to Syria (Golan Hights) that is not recognised by the UN.

Fighting war with an Undeveloped nation is a criminal UN act, even if it is Hamas. Israel should use defense mechanisms not blow the fuck out of the innocent people.

Abusing students in a school is a break of a UN agreement. Imagine what bombing one is?

Zionist

HSC
overRun said:
Zionist have u noticed your the only jew fighting for Israel where r all ur jew buddies.
They are busy killing Hamas terrorists.

IF something was taken away from you, would you fight to take it back??? or just be a pussy and let the person who took it away have it?

Dumarab said:
LAND was taken away from it's rightful owners, and the owners are then persecuted, bashed wifes and sisters rapped?

your narrow minded thought is unethical.

Israel Still has land occupied that belongs to Syria (Golan Hights) that is not recognised by the UN.

Fighting war with an Undeveloped nation is a criminal UN act, even if it is Hamas. Israel should use defense mechanisms not blow the fuck out of the innocent people.

Abusing students in a school is a break of a UN agreement. Imagine what bombing one is?
Again, you were given a chance to have almost half of the land you rejected and now you want that half back? LOL!

And Golan Heights was seized from Syria by Israel in wars started by Syria. OOPs they lost the war and they lost the lands. :speechless:

dumarab

HSC
just to correct you zionist you dirty fucking jewish liar. The 6 day war was started by israel on June 5 1967 because the arabs didn't allow any jewish people to pass there boarders.

Zionist

HSC
dumarab said:
just to correct you zionist you dirty fucking jewish liar. The 6 day war was started by israel on June 5 1967 because the arabs didn't allow any jewish people to pass there boarders.
Nah, its egypt that blockade red sea from israel and moved its troops to Sinai, expelling UN peace keepers then Israel strike back! :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)