• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Ambition

HSC
Althought i never understand why when:

Thousands of Palestinians are killed it is ok because they are terrorists.

When Jews kill Palestinians it is in Self-defence.

When Bush undertakes a war that has killed more than 700,000 people he is freeing them.

studynerd92

HSC
Zionist said:
Oh so you have 1 WHITE Australian supporter ? Congratulations! we have the whole southern US Evangelicals on our side lets see who has more supporters bwa ha ha
i dont need supporters to know what is right or wrong

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
Oh so you have 1 WHITE Australian supporter ? Congratulations! we have the whole southern US Evangelicals on our side lets see who has more supporters bwa ha ha
1 Aussies? Dude go to UNSW and USYD then speak!

Good to hear you have the worlds Number 1 ranked stupidist people in the world on your side. Cuddos. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddos.

You depend on the Americans ignorance to support your killings.

studynerd92

HSC
anyway people its been really intresting debating with you but unfortunately i cant stay because i have a life lol

thanks for all the free palestine supporters and keep debating for the truth!!!

i will be back

Zionist

HSC
studynerd92 said:
i dont need supporters to know what is right or wrong
yet you happily pointed out how some losers at UWS supported you ha ha

Ambition said:
Althought i never understand why when:

Thousands of Palestinians are killed it is ok because they are terrorists.

When Jews kill Palestinians it is in Self-defence.

When Bush undertakes a war that has killed more than 700,000 people he is freeing them.
You will never understand because you are an arab.

and out of 700,000 killed in Bush wars, 699,999 are muslims killed by Muslim terrorists. a car bomb just blew up in Iraq as we speak. well done!

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
1 Aussies? Dude go to UNSW and USYD then speak!

Good to hear you have the worlds Number 1 ranked stupidist people in the world on your side. Cuddos. Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddos.

You depend on the Americans ignorance to support your killings.
better than your POWERLESS supporters at UWS and USYD, at least our american supporters have the power!

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
yet you happily pointed out how some losers at UWS supported you ha ha

You will never understand because you are an arab.

and out of 700,000 killed in Bush wars, 699,999 are muslims killed by Muslim terrorists. a car bomb just blew up in Iraq as we speak. well done!
Yeah you are burned by the truths. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If it wasn't for Bush, 700 000 people would not have died in the first place.

I don't care if I am arab. The point is that I am a fair person, would a judge a person for doing wrong even if he was arab or not.

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
better than your POWERLESS supporters at UWS and USYD, at least our american supporters have the power!
So does Iran? Both itself and its thousands of militas around the world.

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
Yeah you are burned by the truths. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If it wasn't for Bush, 700 000 people would not have died in the first place.

I don't care if I am arab. The point is that I am a fair person, would a judge a person for doing wrong even if he was arab or not.
yeah truth hurts cause all those people died because of Muslim terrorists you supported. :lol:

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
So does Iran? Both itself and its thousands of militas around the world.
They are happy to see you arabs die fighting their cause ha ha:angel:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Zionist said:
lol, as weird as it sounds they are trying to spark armageddon they only support Israel cause those freaks think that if Israel takes over Palestine / other areas armageddon will ensue

- L -

HSC
studynerd92 said:
"Did we not take australia away from the aborigines? If aborigines were to rally and demand that you leave your home and go back to your country because that land belonged to their ancestors and you stole it from them , how would you argue back?"

well there were many aborigianal counter attacks so this 'rally' did occur
there were no suicide bombings .... and mass killings

Last edited:

agar-187

HSC
palestine dosent deserve what israel is doing to them
innocent kids and women are dying
were is the honour within this?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Israel has given up about 2% of the land that wasn't part of the partition plan that they have since annexed. evidently, it does not work because barely any land has been given back to the Arabs. Start making some useful concessions and you'll get the wheels of peace in motion you fucking pork eating, big nosed, phlegm spitting, glass crunching, child killing, target of the worlds hatred cunt.
Israel ended the occupation of Gaza.
Israel returned the Sinai to Egypt.

Your mouth disgusts me.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
When I learnt of the attacks at the UN School today I was mortified, and when crying, screaming, bloodied, maimed and dead children are plastered on our media I am saddened, and not one bit surprised by so much Anti-Israel sentiment evident on this thread and much of the world.

Unfortunately, these are casualties of a war waged by Hamas firing unrepentently into soverign Israel, before, during and after the 'ceasefire'. Israel is fighting a war against a recognised terorrist organisation that's Charter declares the destruction of the Jewish State. There is no joy in killing a child and I was very concerned that this is what would happen if a ground incursion occured though the international condemnation is unbalanced - today Libya wrote up a plan for a ceasefire that involved the "end of rockets". Libya, an Arab State that does not hold diploematic relations with Israel did not define whose rockets they would be. The international community has quickly forgotten who broke the ceasefire (not that it ever was a true ceasefire) - it was Hamas.

The world sat in silence as Hamas grew in power. The world did not fight for diplomatic resolutions, the UN did not declare the actions of Hamas as unacceptable. The people of Sderot went unnoticed.

Who not long ago overthrew moderate Fatah party (literally from rooftops in Gaza). The enemy is Hamas. Hamas is an enemy of the Palestinian people and most Arabs. Hamas is the leading barrier to peace, expressed so even by Saudi Arabia.

They could be my cousins or my brothers/sisters or myself put in that battled, destroyed and disgusting little slither of land, Gaza... though the people of Gaza gave power to Hamas, and now must be the ones to take it away.

I empathise with the children of Gaza though I equally empathise with the children of Israel - they learn in fortified classrooms, their playgrounds are equipped with bomb shelters shaped like play equipment - their lives have been effected by over 8,000 rockets since 2000.

Hamas' rockets can strike anywhere, and have struck in homes, bedrooms, schools, pre-schools, universities and streets; Israel, before airstrikes practises a method of shooting the corner of the building to warn residents to leave: her rockets are almost always fired with precision and based on intelligence received.

I have tried to be fair. I have not argued directly at anyone, I have not abused anyone, called them names or deligitimised the Palestinian's right to self-determination.

I call on moderate arab-sympathisers on here (if you exist) to do the same and to suggest to your counterparts to end bitter hatred, bigotry, anti-Semitism and e-flag burning as these serve little value. It's just an online forum... You have become "More Palestinian than the Palestinians"

Hamas has used women and children as terrorists before, Hamas has fired from civillian buildings, Hamas thinks that Israel won't fire on targets where women and children are congregated but knows that even if they do there will be international outrage.

Hamas is winning the war of the media, but Israel is winning the war on terrorism.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
No, this is what happens when cunts like Hamas use civilians as shields.

All things considered, if Israel didn't give a shit the civilian body count would be much higher.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
When I learnt of the attacks at the UN School today I was mortified, and when crying, screaming, bloodied, maimed and dead children are plastered on our media I am saddened, and not one bit surprised by so much Anti-Israel sentiment evident on this thread and much of the world.

Unfortunately, these are casualties of a war waged by Hamas firing unrepentently into soverign Israel, before, during and after the 'ceasefire'. Israel is fighting a war against a recognised terorrist organisation that's Charter declares the destruction of the Jewish State. There is no joy in killing a child and I was very concerned that this is what would happen if a ground incursion occured though the international condemnation is unbalanced - today Libya wrote up a plan for a ceasefire that involved the "end of rockets". Libya, an Arab State that does not hold diploematic relations with Israel did not define whose rockets they would be. The international community has quickly forgotten who broke the ceasefire (not that it ever was a true ceasefire) - it was Hamas.

The world sat in silence as Hamas grew in power. The world did not fight for diplomatic resolutions, the UN did not declare the actions of Hamas as unacceptable. The people of Sderot went unnoticed.

Who not long ago overthrew moderate Fatah party (literally from rooftops in Gaza). The enemy is Hamas. Hamas is an enemy of the Palestinian people and most Arabs. Hamas is the leading barrier to peace, expressed so even by Saudi Arabia.

They could be my cousins or my brothers/sisters or myself put in that battled, destroyed and disgusting little slither of land, Gaza... though the people of Gaza gave power to Hamas, and now must be the ones to take it away.

I empathise with the children of Gaza though I equally empathise with the children of Israel - they learn in fortified classrooms, their playgrounds are equipped with bomb shelters shaped like play equipment - their lives have been effected by over 8,000 rockets since 2000.

Hamas' rockets can strike anywhere, and have struck in homes, bedrooms, schools, pre-schools, universities and streets; Israel, before airstrikes practises a method of shooting the corner of the building to warn residents to leave: her rockets are almost always fired with precision and based on intelligence received.

I have tried to be fair. I have not argued directly at anyone, I have not abused anyone, called them names or deligitimised the Palestinian's right to self-determination.

I call on moderate arab-sympathisers on here (if you exist) to do the same and to suggest to your counterparts to end bitter hatred, bigotry, anti-Semitism and e-flag burning as these serve little value. It's just an online forum... You have become "More Palestinian than the Palestinians"

Hamas has used women and children as terrorists before, Hamas has fired from civillian buildings, Hamas thinks that Israel won't fire on targets where women and children are congregated but knows that even if they do there will be international outrage.

Hamas is winning the war of the media, but Israel is winning the war on terrorism.
JaredR:

It was Hamas who broke the ceasefire! Here is my evidence...
Hamas is a terrorist organisation! Here is my evidence...
Hamas is not a legitimate authority in Gaza! Here is my evidence...
Israel is winning the war on terrorism! (Despite our last operation against Hezbollah, who we regard as terrorists, increasing their legitimacy, size and popularity)

It is Hamas's fault that Israel shoots and bombs human shields!

I am mortified by hundreds of dead Palestinians but am MORE mortified by the thought of hundreds of Israelis living in fear of rocket attacks (but not actually dead)! The birds no longer sing in the kibbutz!

Now see here JaredR. We both want the same thing: A peaceful two state solution. What we differ on is blame. This is where I, and my anti-Israeli comrades, can lay the boot into your massive nose and beard ridden with remnants of pork: Israel is 90% to blame for any failings in any peace process thanks to their continuous use of violence, starvation and deprivation of a quality life placed upon any Arabs that surround Israel. You cannot blame Hamas for launching rockets into an OCCUPYING state (which doesn't have a completely legitimate right to exist, mind you) that has starved, dehydrated and more or less destroyed the lives of the people who elected it into power.

Israel is to blame. The sooner you, and your Zionist scumbags over there by the Dead Sea recognise this and the sooner we can have the solution we all want.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Lemme guess. The media is anti-Semitic, amirite? It's not that Israel is fundamentally wrong this time, it's that the media is anti-Semitic.

Gah. Shoulda known it all along!

anonomis

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6425949,00.jpg

^_^

Nice to see that. Ever notice how many protests there are against Israel, and how few there are against Palestine. THINK ABOUT IT!
Yeh thats because retards like you are stupid enough to have been warped by the media and convinced that the palestinians are angels and have done nothing wrong. Both sides are to blame and you know it, but you just cant help being a racist cunt and exuding unfounded hatred towards the jews. ill be sure to thanks ur fucking racist and prejudiced parents next time i see them, before pushing them down a flight of stairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)