• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (3 Viewers)

studynerd92

HSC
Ambition said:
Yeah and why is it no Hamas fighters died from such a strong attack? Assuming ur logic is right, you don't attack when the fighters have fled. Pure indiscriminant killings.
so true

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
Yeah and why is it no Hamas fighters died from such a strong attack? Assuming ur logic is right, you don't attack when the fighters have fled. Pure indiscriminant killings.
more than 500 hamas fighters are killed. :bomb:

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
Israeli's are terrorist today in our and western perception, doe that give justification for the world to hunt them down and kill them? They are being investigated for WAR CRIMES. Does this not question your morals and values?
I'm yet to find a nation that delcares Israel as terrorist, many countries including Australia declares Hamas as terrorists however. And praised us for killing them.

Zionist

HSC
studynerd92 said:
YES IM SURE THEM MURDERED CHILDREN WERE GREAT TERRORIST U IGNORANT FOOL!!
Blame the Hamas terrorists who hides behind them, not us :pain:

studynerd92

HSC
Zionist said:
I'm yet to find a nation that delcares Israel as terrorist, many countries including Australia declares Hamas as terrorists however. And praised us for killing them.
thats because you cunt own most media outlets and of the world gets only your side of the story

Zionist

HSC
studynerd92 said:
thats because you cunt own most media outlets and of the world gets only your side of the story
yeah we own the media, you lose, loser.

- L -

HSC
to the first guy going on about israel and american being enemies of the world , i have no comment on that .... your hate towards them just leads to more wars and suffering and is pointless -
many countries avoid war etc as it impedes and disturbs economies etc and they would be better off not going to war it costs to much to keep troops paid while disrupting trade etc etc.

and to the second guy "if the tables had turned and someone had stolen your land, killed your children how would you feel. arabs had been firing before 2005 but the land had been stolen 60 years ago so just imagine the pain and suffering they had been through"

Pretty much every single civilisation since the beginning of time has conquested other areas for land. China has done this to tibet and nobody has done anything to help them- many areas controlled by Indonesia are in the same situation and unless they are helped like East Timor they cant do anything. Do you see them firing rockets and going on suicide rampages ?

Did we not take australia away from the aborigines? If aborigines were to rally and demand that you leave your home and go back to your country because that land belonged to their ancestors and you stole it from them , how would you argue back?

yes, i understand alot of pain and suffering goes around because of war. But continuing the fight does not help. Immediatly after the ceasefire Israel was in no position to bomb or invade unless fired upon. Hamas pretty much gave them a motive (which they can use to argue their side) to invade.

Hamas acted in vengeance and not in what would of been the best option for the people of Gaza. IMO they should of acted in what would of benefited the people living in the gaza strip > even disbanding their military and extremist views and begging israel to remove the blockade so they can build up again and live peacefully.

Last edited:

Ambition

HSC
We control oil. We can screw your economy and America's anytime, just like in the 1970s.

studynerd92

HSC
- L - said:
and to the second guy "if the tables had turned and someone had stolen your land, killed your children how would you feel. arabs had been firing before 2005 but the land had been stolen 60 years ago so just imagine the pain and suffering they had been through"

Pretty much every single civilisation since the beginning of time has conquested other areas for land. China has done this to tibet and nobody has does anything to help them- many areas controlled by Indonesia are in the same situation and unless they are helped like East Timor they cant do anything. Do you see them firing rockets and going on suicide rampages ?

Did we not take australia away from the aborigines? If aborigines were to rally and demand that you leave your home and go back to your country because that land belonged to their ancestors and you stole it from them , how would you argue back?

But we are in 'modern' times where these things arnt meant to happen correct?

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
We control oil. We can screw your economy and America's anytime, just like in the 1970s.
No you cant, America control your oil, and America is on our side.

Arabindenial said:
im not arab for your information, and to tell you the truth i had absolutely nothing against any isrealis before this conflict you guys are breeding hate and violence
Yes you are. you are ashamed

studynerd92

HSC
"Did we not take australia away from the aborigines? If aborigines were to rally and demand that you leave your home and go back to your country because that land belonged to their ancestors and you stole it from them , how would you argue back?"

well there were many aborigianal counter attacks so this 'rally' did occur

studynerd92

HSC
Zionist said:
No you cant, America control your oil, and America is on our side.

Yes you are. you are ashamed
Hahaha you dumb cunt.. im not and thats that

Ambition

HSC
The debate is irrespective of the fact if you are an arab or not, it is if you are human enough to recognise the genocide against the innocent population of palestine.

Heck if you go to UNSW or SYD and see the people running the Free Palestine protests, they are pure Aussies, and when they asked me wether i supported Israels action, I was neutral in my stance and said Israeli people have the right to live, but not to kill the Palestinains in the process. The guy told me Israel didn't have the right to live and that they deserve it because they are occupying Palestine illegally.

So this anger is not limited to the arab side, but every human being who sees the dead civilians with organs hanging out.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
katie tully said:
Dumb dumb heads.

It's not like Israel has been launching unprovoked wars on Palestine every 2 years because they think if they do they'll make Palestine peaceful.

It's because they're sick and tired of having these shitholes bombard them with their shitty home made pieces of flammable shit all the time. They should be allowed to retaliate whenever they want. Mostly you need to get the fuck over it.
"Blah blah it's heavy handed"

You haven't been crying like a bitch as Palestine mortared Israel over 8000 times in the last 10 years.
You are such a stupid bitch, read the thread, ill just be repeating what has already been said 1000 times.

studynerd92

HSC
Ambition said:
The debate is irrespective of the fact if you are an arab or not, it is if you are human enough to recognise the genocide against the innocent population of palestine.

Heck if you go to UNSW or SYD and see the people running the Free Palestine protests, they are pure Aussies, and when they asked me wether i supported Israels action, I was neutral in my stance and said Israeli people have the right to live, but not to kill the Palestinains in the process. The guy told me Israel didn't have the right to live and that they deserve it because they are occupying Palestine illegally.

So this anger is not limited to the arab side, but every human being who sees the dead civilians with organs hanging out.
You hit the nail on the head

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:

Oh so you have 1 WHITE Australian supporter ? Congratulations! we have the whole southern US Evangelicals on our side lets see who has more supporters bwa ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)