• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Bah. It's too complex to be boiled down like this. But youre wrong and i'm right.
Iron is also war weary

Zionist

HSC
sam04u said:
There have been many peace talks most notably the negotiations which occured in Camp David and the negotiations which which resulted in the 1993 Oslo accord. On both occasions it was Israel who failed to adhere to it's international obligations that resulted in the rejection of the peace terms. Which supports my previous statements.
Typical Arab lies. israeli parliament voted to accept Oslo Accord, palestinians didnt and continued their attacks on Israel. funny how dirty arabs always believe they can fool educated people like us and the rest

Bwa ha ha
die arabs die, please burn. :evilfire:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Zionist said:
Typical Arab lies. israeli parliament voted to accept Oslo Accord, palestinians didnt and continued their attacks on Israel. funny how dirty arabs always believe they can fool educated people like us and the rest

Bwa ha ha
die arabs die, please burn. :evilfire:
I present you with several options:

1) Remove the Zionist Federation of Australia logo from your Avatar.
2) Remove Zionist from your name
3) Quit the racism.

You are not doing any justice to the Zionist cause with your blatant Anti-Arab rhetoric which is not representative, condoned or endorsed of or by the ZFA.

Hamas is saying "Die Jews, die" and so what do you do? Repeat the same replacing Jews with Arabs.

You are no better.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I am a rabid Zionist myself who is unwilling to make territorial concessions for the sake of "peace" - because land for peace evidently does not work!

But I understand the disgusting nature of anti-Semitism that continues to exist today right around the world but especially in Arab states. Hashem owns our lives and that of the Arabs: He created them too. Who am I to hate them and wish them dead?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's a refreshing sentiment Jared

zstar

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
I am a rabid Zionist myself who is unwilling to make territorial concessions for the sake of "peace" - because land for peace evidently does not work!

But I understand the disgusting nature of anti-Semitism that continues to exist today right around the world but especially in Arab states. Hashem owns our lives and that of the Arabs: He created them too. Who am I to hate them and wish them dead?

Have you ever asked yourself why anti-semitism exists?

Maybe you need to reanalyse the causes and put yourself in the positions of the Palestinians who have been wronged.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
Bullshit post. Palestine is exhausted imo. I believe that they are just about broken and practically friendless. The regection of peaceful negotiations is clearly more the fault of Palestinian vanity and lust for vengance, not the Israeli quest for security. The violence is on their head
Why exactly do you believe that the rejection of peaceful negotiations is clearly more the fault of the Palestinians (and their vanity and lust for vengeance)? I
m eager to here more of your trolling, comrade Iron.

Zionist

HSC
zstar said:
Have you ever asked yourself why anti-semitism exists?

Maybe you need to reanalyse the causes and put yourself in the positions of the Palestinians who have been wronged.
Wronged by arabs, used as a pawn by arabs and Muslims to foster their hatred against jews and Israel. Perhaps why dont you put yourself in their position.

Anyone in ther right mind will ask hamas to stop their rocket attack , but NONE of you dirty arabs call for that either. As long as the rocket fly, the bombs will rain down on you arabs. The choice is yours. :guitar:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Israel has given up about 2% of the land that wasn't part of the partition plan that they have since annexed. evidently, it does not work because barely any land has been given back to the Arabs. Start making some useful concessions and you'll get the wheels of peace in motion you fucking pork eating, big nosed, phlegm spitting, glass crunching, child killing, target of the worlds hatred cunt.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Zionist said:
As long as the rocket fly, the bombs will rain down on you arabs.
And the more the world will hate Israel, hastening its glorious destruction. I cannot wait for the day that I sit with my children and grandchildren around the family tv watching CNN announcing that the state of Israel is no more. It will be such a proud day for anyone with a conscience (so pretty much everyone who isn't a Zionist).

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
And the more the world will hate Israel, hastening its glorious destruction. I cannot wait for the day that I sit with my children and grandchildren around the family tv watching CNN announcing that the state of Israel is no more. It will be such a proud day for anyone with a conscience (so pretty much everyone who isn't a Zionist).
You can hate us as much as you like, as if you are LIKED by the world. The reason NO country actually tried to stop the fighting is because they wanted us to destroy Arab terrorism in Israel and Palestine. Keep waiting, arab.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The BoS "Arabs" have clearly won the war of words. Reason and debate has favoured the Palestinians. Israel can only win now with the use of excessive force, but it shan't be a permanent victory. Oh my no.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Zionist said:
You can hate us as much as you like, as if you are LIKED by the world. The reason NO country actually tried to stop the fighting is because they wanted us to destroy Arab terrorism in Israel and Palestine. Keep waiting, arab.
Countries have tried to stop the fighting. With words. Israelis don't communicate in words though. They use guns and grunts. We can hardly be faulted for not being able to communicate with these sub human scumdogs.

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
The BoS "Arabs" have clearly won the war of words. Reason and debate has favoured the Palestinians. Israel can only win now with the use of excessive force, but it shan't be a permanent victory. Oh my no.
OF course the world knows you arabs are the biggest whiner. Too bad we are winning on the ground, action speak louder than your useless rhetoric.

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Countries have tried to stop the fighting. With words. Israelis don't communicate in words though. They use guns and grunts. We can hardly be faulted for not being able to communicate with these sub human scumdogs.
No, they pretend to try to stop the fighting to fool retards like you. behind the scene they told us how good we are at killing 500 terrorist in one week. The most successful anti-terrorist operation ever!

studynerd92

HSC
shut up 'zionist'
you isreali cunts are the dirtiest people ive ever known..Dropping bombs on a school full of 'terrorists'..
seriously how heartless can you get almost 50 kids died..

Zionist

HSC
studynerd92 said:
shut up 'zionist'
you isreali cunts are the dirtiest people ive ever known..Dropping bombs on a school full of 'terrorists'..
seriously how heartless can you get almost 50 kids died..
If you dont want your school blown to bits then dont let the Hamas terrorist hide themselves and their weapons . Pure and Simple. :fish:

studynerd92

HSC
Zionist said:
If you dont want your school blown to bits then dont let the Hamas terrorist hide themselves and their weapons . Pure and Simple. :fish:
1st of all you isrealis are the real terrorists terrorising civilians killing countless. stealing land that doesnt belong to you

secondly, there is absolutely no evidence at all that hamas fired from them schools NONE AT ALL

thirdly, even in the unlikely event of them firing does that give you the right to kill many children and injure countless other NO WAY. if you guys had a heart you could of fired after school hours or what ever you bastard..

Also what do you say in your defence, with the use of illegal weapons on a densly populated civilian population

Zionist

HSC
studynerd92 said:
1st of all you isrealis are the real terrorists terrorising civilians killing countless. stealing land that doesnt belong to you

secondly, there is absolutely no evidence at all that hamas fired from them schools NONE AT ALL

thirdly, even in the unlikely event of them firing does that give you the right to kill many children and injure countless other NO WAY. if you guys had a heart you could of fired after school hours or what ever you bastard..

Also what do you say in your defence, with the use of illegal weapons on a densly populated civilian population
first, you arabs are the real terrorists and you arabs killed more palestinians than Israel during the past 60 years, using them as a pawn to attack israel.

Second, it is already proved that hamas fired from the school , as usual. they always used crowded hospitals, schools, markets, mosques to fire rockets. which made them legitimate targets.

Third, we have the right to kill arabs terrorists and their supporters, and we will continue to kill you. Be afraid, be very afraid.

All our weapons are legal and perfectly in line with international Laws.

romy23q

HSC
N/A
Dr Gilbert working in Shifa Hospital in Gaza told Press TV Sunday that Israel is using Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME)weapons which he says is "against international law" as he had seen patients who were injured by these weapons.

DIME bombs produce an unusually powerful blast within a relatively small area, spraying a superheated “micro-shrapnel” of powdered Heavy Metal Tungsten Alloy (HMTA). Scientific studies have found that HMTA is chemically toxic, damages the immune system, rapidly causes cancer, and attacks DNA (genotoxic).

"It is against international law, it is against humanity, it is against what it means to be a decent people," said Dr Gilbert. He urged Israeli doctors to put pressure on Israel to stop using these weapons.

When the shrapnel hit the body, it causes very strong burns that destroy the tissues around the bones… it burns and destroys internal organs, like the liver, kidneys, and the spleen and other organs and makes saving the wounded almost impossible.

Such weapons were first used in Lebanon and Gaza in 2006 by Israel.

Norwegian medics also told Press TV correspondent Akram al-Sattari that some of the victims who have been wounded since Israel began its attacks on the Gaza Strip on December 27 have traces of depleted uranium in their bodies.

Over 520 Palestinians, many of them women and children have been killed by Israeli foces and around 2,500 have been wounded.

One Israeli soldier has been killed and 55 have been wounded in Gaza since Saturday when the invasion began. Four remain in serious condition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)