Israel–Gaza conflict (10 Viewers)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

Schroedinger said:
Hamas are cowardly pigs and dogs for using human shields.
wtf u on about

HAMAS is NOT the problem here u freak. THe PROBLEM is the fact that israel is causing a freaking massacre

they hit TWO buildings of an islamic UNIVERSITY. SRSLY is that where hamas is RESIDING?

they just blindly attack and shoot missles

in an attempt to 'stop' two what they called ' terrorists' TWO HUMANS... they killed a mother and her FOUR children. FOUR freaking kids. FIVE CIVILIANS DEAD. they r someones relatives. KIN is the most important thing in arab culture. in religious culture. i mean doesnt it make ur blood boil. they r fucking innocent.

we fight for justice & morality and u call us extremists and terrorists. ur a fucking pig. all u do is copy & paste or hide behind what others say. u rr blind to the truth. one of the prophets men said ' i wish i were a giraffee so by the time i talked i would have thought about what im going to say ' u shuld srsly consider this story in ur day to day life.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

beentherdunthat said:
wtf u on about

HAMAS is NOT the problem here u freak. THe PROBLEM is the fact that israel is causing a freaking massacre

they hit TWO buildings of an islamic UNIVERSITY. SRSLY is that where hamas is RESIDING?

in an attempt to 'stop' two what they called ' terrorists' TWO HUMANS... they killed a mother and her FOUR children. FOUR freaking kids. FIVE CIVILIANS DEAD. they r someones relatives. KIN is the most important thing in arab culture. in religious culture. i mean doesnt it make ur blood boil. they r fucking innocent.

we fight for justice & morality and u call us extremists and terrorists. ur a fucking pig. all u do is copy & paste or hide behind what others say. u rr blind to the truth. one of the prophets men said ' i wish i were a giraffee so by the time i talked i would have thought about what im going to say ' u shuld srsly consider this story in ur day to day life.
The university was supposedly an extremist Islamic campus used as a recruiting ground for Hamas and the two buildings were reportedly to be full of small arms and rocket launchers smuggled in from Iran.

beentherdunthat

HSC

moll. said:
The university was supposedly an extremist Islamic campus used as a recruiting ground for Hamas and the two buildings were reportedly to be full of small arms and rocket launchers smuggled in from Iran.

sorry like the nuclear weapons that were in iraq ?

Edit: o forgot, there were NONE.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

beentherdunthat said:
wtf u on about

I've heard the Palestinian ambassador to Australia explicitly state that while Hamas exists there will never be peace because they will settle for nothing less than driving the Jews into the ocean

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Israel rules.

beentherdunthat

HSC

u cant attack hamas without killing people in their hundreds. the israel has engaged in what they call an 'all-out' war with hamas. yeah kill everyone on ur way too to get to them. lol, what the hell ?

jb_nc said:
Israel rules.
sorry r u gay btw. whats with ur sig

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

withoutaface said:
I've heard the Palestinian ambassador to Australia explicitly state that while Hamas exists there will never be peace because they will settle for nothing less than driving the Jews into the ocean
Well then the solution is clear. There are more Arabs than Jews. Let us drive these dirty Israelis into the ocean.

Schroedinger said:
"The UN says at least 62 of the Palestinians killed were women and children."

How is that 99% of all casualties?
OK THANKS NOW THIS DISPROPORTIONATE AND MURDEROUS RESPONSE IS JUSTIFIED!

HSC

withoutaface said:
&they said they want someone to take control of the government and Hamas to not have anything to do with the Palestinian government, then they'll think of a ceasefire..
Yup we know.

Seems like they're wanting a bit too much from the Palestinians in order to 'help them' when they only seem to be interested in killing them..

Schroedinger said:
Last I checked there were very few actual civilian casualties in the attack...
Schroedinger said:
"The UN says at least 62 of the Palestinians killed were women and children."
How is that 99% of all casualties?

360 are 100% dead, and 1700 were wounded, and that's just the ones who have been recorded. By tomorrow i'm guessing the death toll will rise.

According to you, Israel only targets terrorists. 62 women and children; what about the innocent men? Or are the men all terrorists? Even then, 62 is still alot, not 'very few'.

"Most of the Israeli airstrikes hit Gazans at work, not activists launching rockets as Israel has reported, said Spokesman for the de facto Interior Ministry Ihab Al-Ghusein in a Monday statement."
Maan News Agency

"Tamer Kahrouf, 24, a civilian who had been working on a construction site in Jabaliya, north of Gaza City, said he saw his two brothers and uncle killed before his eyes when the Israeli planes bombed a security post nearby. Kharouf was wounded and bleeding from the head."
Israeli attack kills scores across Gaza - International Herald Tribune
Shows that the 62 [women&children] doesn't involve the innocent men who also died.

& this is just a few people saying what theyre currently dealing with.
Al Jazeera English - Focus - Gazans: 'We are living a nightmare'

"THE Israeli navy has reportedly rammed a boat that was trying to deliver medical supplies to the Gaza Strip."
Israeli patrol boat rams aid ship off Gaza | World Breaking News | News.com.au
Oh wait. They told them not to go any further, i guess they should have listened and stop acting like humans and let the Israelis kill the Palestinians who have close to zero [or zero] supplies atm.

And Israel continues to say that most people wounded/dead are/were terrorists. Yeah let's all believe Israel! After all, they ARE the victims. And all these people shouldn't be on the streets, that's a sign of terrorism!

Why is everyone making it out like they're only getting militants, and the civilians dying as just in the way, or whatever. Over 2,000 people all up [so far] were wounded/died because of Israel, in the last few days, only 62 people happen to be civilians? My ass they were. Fucking hell. If the people wounded/dead were Israelis then everyone would be all 'OMGOMGOMG THEY WERE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!11' But they're Palestinians, and oh Israel only targets terrorists, and if they don't then they warn people to leave the country so they can destroy it. But who cares? They are killing terrorists, therefore they're helping everyone. If they happen to kill a few children, then they just helped the world because this child would have eventually been a terrorist trying to kill some innocent Israeli.

You all lack compassion.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Let's not forget that those who were working at police stations were not hardline terrorists, like Schroedinger and WAF would have you believe, but poverty stricken Palestinians looking to make an honest buck.

And now they're dead.

Let us hope that they suceed in assasinating top level Israeli government officials, including the borderline insane Benjamin Netanyahu. If you think that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is crazy, wait till this guy comes into power next election (a guarantee, given that this is a very botched military operation).

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

ShiftyIceQueen said:
You all lack compassion.
That, and they seriously believe in Israel's cause and believe that this is a justified military response. You can't reason with hardline right wingers with pork for brains.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

Nebuchanezzar said:
Let us hope that they suceed in assasinating top level Israeli government officials, including the borderline insane Benjamin Netanyahu. If you think that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is crazy, wait till this guy comes into power next election (a guarantee, given that this is a very botched military operation).
My policy's:

*Full on invasion of Gaza and the West Bank
*Expansion of Israeli settlements into these regions, once occupied
*Mandatory death sentences for any Palestinians with arms (which are lethal weapons to be used against mother Israel)

All of these are sound, and reasonable given Israel's unique international context. Mother Israel will not stand for our cattle being slaughtered by Palestinian rocket wielding Allah worshippers, and we will respond to their harmless rocket fire with nuclear weapons.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

All of the Arabs here must understand that mother Israel and her citizens are better than the average citizen of this most spherical globe.

We are God's CHOSEN people.

We will defend ourselves with force reflecting our unique predicament.

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
That, and they seriously believe in Israel's cause and believe that this is a justified military response.You can't reason with hardline right wingers with pork for brains.
ja. Stupid idiots. it's really not that hard to feel sorry for those innocent people who died.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Well then the solution is clear. There are more Arabs than Jews. Let us drive these dirty Israelis into the ocean.
Too bad you dirty arabs are too coward ha ha :lol:

OK THANKS NOW THIS DISPROPORTIONATE AND MURDEROUS RESPONSE IS JUSTIFIED!
A good hamas is a dead hamas :angel:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
ja. Stupid idiots. it's really not that hard to feel sorry for those innocent people who died.
Oh but they do feel sorry for them. They regret it!

*bombs another Lebanese school*

HSC

Psh. Lebanons had enough; plus i want to go there soon hopefully it wont get bombed anytime soon :eek:

I wouldn't mind if they attacked Egpyt, Iran or Syria, at least then there would be an actual war and they won't be talking shit about attacking the enemy and not acting on it.

Edu.kid

HSC

MissSarajevo said:
Israel is not the agressor, they are the liberator. They will liberate and provide freedom to millions of arabs in gaza who were oppressed by Terrorist Hamas. They will be remembered as the Saviour of Gazans. You ungrateful idiots needs to learn the art of appreciation.
Just like the Iraqis were better off without saddam right?

beentherdunthat

HSC

Ben Netanyahu said:
All of the Arabs here must understand that mother Israel and her citizens are better than the average citizen of this most spherical globe.

your nothing but a fool.

You WERE gods CHOSEN people. Moses was your/our prophet. moses is a muslim.
Moses enlightened u that god is ONE. he taught u the same thing muhammed taught the people of saudi arabia.

The people of israel asked for signs. and god gave them signs and miracles. He parted the ocean for them. And they were believers.

Then when moses became absent. they returned to their foolish ways of worshipping idols. they became misled. they forgot what moses taught them. moses came back and saw them worshipping idols.

why do u think the muslims hate the jews so much ? God gave them evrything, and then they turned their back on him.

U r in our book. Your story is told the same way, but ur ending is different.

god saved u from pharoah, and u turned ur back on him.

Edu.kid

HSC

Ben Netanyahu said:

LOL god's chosen people...So what the hell are the rest of us. Thats almost saying every other human being is worthless as is their existence on earth as god loves jews more..

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

COMPARE THESE

smh said:
THE family of Um Shadi al-Bardaweel did not sleep.

The Israeli airstrikes and the explosions, the sirens and the screams of strangers outside their house near the Shati refugee camp in the Gaza Strip kept them awake well into the predawn hours.

At the first light of dawn, the mother of five sent her son to the bakery to buy bread. Hundreds of Palestinians had the same idea, joining a never-ending line. "There's no food in the market," Mrs Bardaweel explained in an interview with a reporter. Her son did not return until nightfall.

Then came another airstrike close to their camp, rocking the house and shattering the windows. "Our children started screaming in a crazy way," she recalled. "After each airstrike, my sons asked me: 'Why are we being targeted? Will they arrest us? Will they come after us?'

"I told them not to panic. We are far away from the shelling. But then, tonight the bombing reached our doorsteps."

As the Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip continued, Palestinians struggled to survive amid a growing humanitarian crisis.

At the same time, Israeli citizens living along the Gaza border prepared for retaliation from Palestinian fighters, fleeing their homes and preparing bomb shelters for the worst.

Humanitarian aid groups sounded the alarm on Sunday about what they described as a deteriorating medical crisis in the Gaza Strip.

They called for the opening of Gaza's borders to allow supplies to flow to hospitals. There are growing shortages of vital medicines and equipment, the aid workers said.

"There are hundreds of wounded in the hospitals in the Gaza Strip, and what we have received so far has only been a fraction of our need. Our supplies have been depleted, and we are in desperate need for supplies," said Iyad Nasr, a spokesman for the International Committee of the Red Cross in Gaza. "We ask the parties to avoid striking the civilian population on both sides."

Many Palestinian residents said they received recorded messages purportedly from the Israeli Defence Forces saying that anyone with guns or weapons would be targeted without warning. When asked about the phone messages, an Israeli military spokeswoman said the military used "different means" of reaching out to Palestinians and declined to comment further.

A human rights group, the International Solidarity Movement, said that two houses where their staff were staying suffered near-direct hits from the Israeli missiles on Saturday.

Mrs Bardaweel worried that her house could be in the line of fire. "We are so afraid of our house being damaged," she said. "We are not afraid for ourselves, but we are afraid because of our children. There is no difference between those who got killed and us. We are already dead people."

In Gaza City, Abu Hisham al-Raies, who works at a petrol station, struggled to come to terms with the deaths of his two sons and a nephew, killed in Saturday's strikes.

As he recalled their deaths, his eyes glistened with tears; at times, he sobbed.

All three were killed outside a small store. When Mr Raies rushed to Shifa Hospital, he first saw his eldest son, Hisham, 23. Then a hospital official told him his other son, Allam, 18, was also dead. And so was his nephew Abdullah, 21.

"I had a nervous breakdown. I collapsed," Mr Raies recalled.

He blamed both Hamas and Fatah, the two parties that control the Palestinian territories.

"We need a party that can control the situation in Gaza," he said. But he also called for revenge against Israel.

"I am asking the Palestinian factions to kill their civilians as they are killing ours," he said.

smh said:
IN AN Israeli kibbutz, near the Gaza border, Orna Schwartz, a 48-year-old nurse and mother of four, was worried. Of the 320 residents, more than half had left by Sunday morning, she said, including 30 families with children.

"It's not fair that they are only talking about what is happening over there and not what's happening here," Mrs Schwartz said, looking towards Gaza, maybe 1.5 kilometres away. "We have lived for eight years in this situation."

She expressed certainty that the Palestinians killed in the airstrikes were not civilians. "We have to comfort ourselves that the ones who died wore uniforms. I saw them on television. They wore blue clothes."

Like 90 other residents, she is building a concrete bomb shelter with walls almost half a metre thick attached to her house. Israel's Defence Ministry has paid for all of the shelters, providing thick mattresses in the event of long stays under prolonged rocket attacks.

"Last week, a rocket landed near to me," Mrs Schwartz said. "I couldn't move. It was really scary."

She had planned a Hanukkah party on Saturday for the children in the kibbutz, but cancelled it after the Israeli military issued an order for all residents to stay inside their homes.

"I feel bad. You have to explain to the kids why you can't live a normal life," she said. "Every day I walk five kilometres around the kibbutz. Today, I didn't. I was scared."

Patrick Langere, 55, another resident of the kibbutz, did not go to work on Sunday. Because of the emergency, authorities had shut down the local silverware factory where he is employed. The reason: It was a non-essential business, and the Israeli Government wanted to prevent gatherings of people becoming targets of retaliatory rocket attacks from Hamas.

"It looks like this whole kibbutz has fallen asleep … It used to be very nice. Now, it is a catastrophe. Now, you see no grass, no birds," Mr Langere said.

He said he approved of Israel's strikes on Gaza. "The best step is what the Israeli Defence Forces are doing."

At 1.30pm, a huge whoosh, like the sound of a giant arrow sailing through the air, forced Mr Langere to look up at the sky. "A rocket launched from a helicopter," he said calmly.

Everyone in the kibbutz knows the sounds of war. Mrs Schwartz's children grew up, she said, learning the difference between artillery shells and mortars.

About 1.50pm, a fighter jet creased the sky. Eight minutes later, a thud in the distance. "It was a weak bomb. Or it was far away," Mrs Schwartz explained matter-of-factly.

Her brothers have tried to convince her to leave the kibbutz and move further inland. She has refused. "I was born here. I built this house. I am not leaving."

She cares little about the politics surrounding her predicament or the appropriate solution to end the tensions. "I don't care how it is done," she said. "I just want it to be quiet here."

On Sunday, Palestinian workers worked feverishly to build the shelters.

"The leaders of Israel and the leaders of Hamas are to blame. This is the reality," said Taha Hussein, 43, from the West Bank town of Nazareth. "Both sides are wrong."

A co-worker, Alah Qarariya, saw the irony of Palestinians building bomb shelters for Israelis, but he said he has no choice. "Why am I here? It's because of poverty," Mr Qarariya, from the West Bank town of Jenin, said. "Here, they have money to build. There," he added, looking towards Gaza, "they have only God to protect them."
Rush to build shelters for kibbutz in the line of fire - World - smh.com.au

Faraway bombing comes to the doorstep - World - smh.com.au

Holy poo! No grass and birds! Can't hold a Hanukkah party! DAMN THOSE ISRAELIS HAVE IT FUCKING TOUGH

meanwhile 10 Palestinian children die from a bomb, another 10 are dying from a lack of medicine

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)