Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Ambition

HSC
Re: Julia Gillard is a MURDERER!

Smithereens said:
Liberal Party's no different. They support Israel as well.
John Howard supported Israel.

bigb0yjames

HSC
Re: Israeli Gaza Airstrikes

im going to put forward my first non troll post on this topic.

now, i will always support the people of Palestine. and deep down i also wish Israel ceased to exist. however, for that to even be achieved a mass genocide will happen. and no children should have to go through such an ordeal. One needs to look at the realities and understand that Israel isnt going anywhere.

speaking realistically, Hamas was democratically elected to represent the people of gaza in its best interest. truth be told....the best interest of gaza was to further extend the ceasefire with Israel. why they didnt do so....most likely they were planning these attacks before hand. however, they just under-estatimated the Israeli defense. it is a natural law in war where you over estimate the underestimate. i am yet to figure out wtf hamas were thinking at the time...probably being brainwashed by religious indoctrination like usual. 72 virgins? i dont know.

Is Israel's reaction disproportionate ? Absolutely! Is that justified ? Perhaps?

Its foolish of Hamas to resort to violence (regardless of the damage it inflicts) with Israel, which has superior forces of all forms. however, one could also claim that Israel doesn't really have any sort of peaceful agenda.
The collective punishment of Gaza isnt really the right way for Israel to seek peace. when the gazans chose hamas as govt, israel decided to colectively starve all gazans so that they would simply implode and destroy hamas in the process. This is wrong.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: 2 rockets fired by Hamas hit Eshkol and Ashkelon areas in Israel. via QassamCount - 7:17pm

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: 4 rockets fired by Hamas hit Netivot and Eshkol areas, Israel. via QassamCount - 7:47pm

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
Yes, very effective compared to blowing up cars. :haha:

Fucktard.
You realise I was talking about the post munich killings right? They blew people up in the houses/cars with little regard for who else was killed as a consequence.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: 3 Rockets fired by Hamas land in Ashkelon and Ashdod, Israel.via QassamCount - 9:02pm

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: Rocket fired by Hamas lands in Kiryat Malachi area, Israel. via QassamCount - 9:17pm

Jessica14

HSC

Anyone going to the rally tomorrow at Town Hall? I was going, but my mother has disallowed me.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Jessica14 said:
Anyone going to the rally tomorrow at Town Hall? I was going, but my mother has disallowed me.
your mother's smart.

also this rally sounds stupid. you would have to be an idiot to be all liek "WOOOH! ISRAEL!" for the current action taken by Israel. Whilst you may acknowledge it as a potential response, what they are doing isn't 'right' (in a humanitarian sense). Imagine rallying for the war on Iraq. Or any other war, really.

Last edited:

Jessica14

HSC

stazi said:
your mother's smart.

also this rally sounds stupid. you would have to be an idiot to be all liek "WOOOH! ISRAEL!" for the current action taken by Israel. Whilst you may acknowledge it as a potential response, what they are doing isn't 'right' (in a humanitarian sense). Imagine rallying for the war on Iraq. Or any other war, really.
didn't say that it was a Pro-Israeli action rally. It is more of a protest, although it is not listed as such. I have not picked a side, but I was going to... well. check it out. I wanted to see the opinions of other Australians first-hand.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

wasn't the protest a few days ago? I was under the impression that this is something organised by jewish groups.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: 3 Hamas Rockets fired from Gaza land in Netivot city area and in Eshkol council, Israel. via QassamCount - 11:32pm

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: 6 Hamas Rockets fired from Gaza hit Sderot city area and Sha'ar Hanegev council, Israel. via QassamCount - 11:47pm

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: Hamas rocket fired from Gaza hits Eshkol Council, Israel. via QassamCount - 2:02am

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

QassamCount: 4 Hamas rockets fired from Gaza hit Israeli city of Netivot and 2 other residential areas in Israel. via QassamCount - 3:56am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)