Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
Palestinians never fucking sided with the axis.

Palestine was a British colony after WW1 (1922) WW2 happened in the 40's.

ywontuend

HSC
Yeah this is the thing that fucks me off about this thread, we get into a situation where we have a discussion and a flow and then Zionist or some buttfuck retarded muslim runs in and has a cry and uses the same fucking template argument.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP IT.

ROFL!!!!

yes "we muslims" have this great template called how to hit back at a zionist.

you make me laugh Schroedinger. Mainly because you can't even argue against my arguements. Instead you reduce yourself to insulting me by calling me a keysar trad lover and moon worshipper of which im neither.

i find it very amusing...lol...just goes to show how really stupid you are..

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
Those fucking Islams. trying to take over this country. we stand for freedom. those Islams stand for Satan. fuck, im watching this country collapse from within itself.
send back the Islams.

rasengan90

HSC
FUCK YOU AND ALL OTHER SUPPORTERS OF ISRAEL!

how can someone even attempt to engage in a discussion with such bigoted morons as you lot are..

Genocide is not marked only by how much people are killed, genocide is the systemtic destruction of a people and a culture and surely had israel had a little more playing time they would have rooted out all civilians in Ghaza.

You sit here and you call us morons because we stand up for human rights, because we refuse to beleive the crap that comes out of the bureacrats of Isreal and the USA, because we know that this claim for "self defence" is only an excuse for pre emptive war that Israel has been planning for months.

We're not ignorant and as long as people like you exist in the world we wont shut up.

and at the person who thinks israel is a beacon of democracy..hahaha...what a fucking joke!!!

man you lot are bloody even stupider than you sound...
Israel and the Palestinians have been at war for 60 years. Palestinians and Israelis have both died in this war, yet you claim a Palestinian genocide. Does this mean every war where people die constitutes genocide? Were Vietnam, Korea, the Gulf War cases of genocide? No you fucking moron. Palestinians are dying because they are there and the countries are at war, wake the fuck up. There is no systematic mass murder of a civilian population, they are not targeted because they are Arabs, the are targeted because they are there, in the middle of a war zone.

Of course Israel had been planning the thing for months; the truce was ending and they needed a plan B if the truce was broken. They also have plans t attack Iran I am sure, but these will only come into play when necessary.

Israel may not be the perfect democracy but it is leaps and bounds ahead of most countries. I wouldn't call it a 'beacon' but compared to any majority Muslim county apart from Turkey(Turkey is okay in my books), they are pretty damn good. Free elections, suffrage for all citizens of age and freedom of speech mean they are a democracy.

ywontuend

HSC
According to their sig they got 99.20 for their 2008 UAI, which is higher than me. How? HOW?!

Hahahahaha

Yeh i did get a higher UAI than you u idiot. But unlike you i dont consider the UAI as the only indicator of intelligence.

But then again a person like you clearly doesnt have any intelligence.

BTW what do you think? A muslim who doesnt support Israel cant get a high UAI?

rofll you people make me laugh. when you cant argue back you're reduced to personally insulting the person.

BTW i'll tell you how i got that high UAI.Through sheer hard work u absolute moron.

Not by getting drunk on the moronic platitudes brought out by people like you.

ywontuend

HSC
No seriously, you're posting utter template garbage. We have been having a long discussion about the morality of the conflict and barely-literate knuckle draggers like you run into the thread and start throwing around words like 'genocide' thinking you actually know anything about the situation.

Either participate in the discussion in a mature fashion or be treated like a troll.
One question: In what way am i not behaving maturely?

Your "people" have been throwing every insult at me possible about my own self and religion and im merely arguing my point of view.

Let me tell you something. Dont you say that Israel and America are the greatest nations on earth. If so what with all their democratic processes why are you getting so burned by simply what is my own point of view.

I have not invited you to argue with me, you have chosen to take that role. I am perfectly entitled to my own faiths and beliefs so please stop all your attempts at "hammeing" me. They have been amusing if nothing else.

BTW i laughed especially hard when you called me "barely literate".

hahahaha

to what sub standard of barely literate do you then belong?

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
this thread has been hijacked by too many dickheads. not only that, nolan has been trolling around too much and this causes new users to get confused if he is actually being srs or trolling.

ywontuend

HSC
Israel and the Palestinians have been at war for 60 years. Palestinians and Israelis have both died in this war, yet you claim a Palestinian genocide. Does this mean every war where people die constitutes genocide? Were Vietnam, Korea, the Gulf War cases of genocide? No you fucking moron. Palestinians are dying because they are there and the countries are at war, wake the fuck up. There is no systematic mass murder of a civilian population, they are not targeted because they are Arabs, the are targeted because they are there, in the middle of a war zone.

Of course Israel had been planning the thing for months; the truce was ending and they needed a plan B if the truce was broken. They also have plans t attack Iran I am sure, but these will only come into play when necessary.

Israel may not be the perfect democracy but it is leaps and bounds ahead of most countries. I wouldn't call it a 'beacon' but compared to any majority Muslim county apart from Turkey(Turkey is okay in my books), they are pretty damn good. Free elections, suffrage for all citizens of age and freedom of speech mean they are a democracy.

Thank you for that enlightening history lesson *rolls eyes*

First of all the view that what is happening in Palestine is a genocide has come about for several reasons.

Firstly the home made rockets that have been fired into southern israel by Hamas have caused nowhere near the damage that Israel has caused in the last 22 days. Thats what "history buffs" like yourself would call a disporportionate reaction, which by the way is a crime under international law.

Plus this disporportionate violence has not been targeting Hamas but rather the infastructure of gaza. Roads, hospitals, mosques and schools have all been systematically destroyed and whole families have been killed under the banner of israel defending itself.

How can you call this a war when israel with the 4th strongest army in the world and best tanks ever to be created charges in on a populace that can only defend themselves wih home made rockets and stones?

How can you call this a war when Israel has been starving the people of gaza for months allowing no supplies or electricity to get through.

How can you call this a war when Israel refuses to acknowledge the numbers of civilians killed, saying only that the civilians know where Hamas is hiding.

Dont think that i am ignorant of Israels larger goal. Israel wants to rid itself of the people of Gaza and this is one step in their larger goal to procure the land.

So dont tell me to fuckin wake up. I am awake and i see the crimes against humanity that Israel has been perpetrating in Gaza.

Thats the only description for them:

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Just because i dont nod my head like all the other dumbass leaders and accept the bullshit that comes out of Israel and Americe it does not make me stupid.

Dont use the arguement that Arabs are not being targeted. How can the people of Palestine not feel targeted when over the last 60 years they have witnessed the destruction of heir land and people and culture.

I feel for them as an Arab, a muslim but mostly as a human being and that is my point of view.

Your attempts to degrade it are laughable at most.

ywontuend

HSC
Rageeb's a Palestinian supporter and has consistently throughout the thread decried Israel's overreaction and brutish use of force.

Which you'd know if you bothered to read any of the thread, you idiot.

Fuck, I mean, you're making Khuram look like a Rhodes Scholar with the depth and insight of your views.

hahahaha

If you bothered to read my post you would notice that i wasn't attacking Rageeb's view on the Israel-Ghaza situation but rather his idiocy at asking why he received a better UAI than me.

Just because i may share some partially mutual views with someone it does not mean i am immune to their idiotic questioning.

Secondly your attempts to prove im barely literate by attacking the small spelling errors i made were really entertaining.

Goodness me i now feel i can really say i have not learned the english language. Thank you so much for enlightening me!

Good tactic though. When you cant attack what im saying, attack how i say it.

lol and you claim I'm immature.

BTW your allusion to rhodes scholars and such to make you seem more articulate are not working.

Please save yourself further embarassment and shut the hell up.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
Re: Israel killed 155 Terrorists in Gaza Airstrike

oh, the good old big pole. hahaha! srsly, leave your christian shit out of here.

ywontuend

HSC

Patience has its limits. Muslims always test our patience. You remember the crusades: the Christians' patience lasted 400 years until they got so p*ssed off they started the crusades. That shows just how much patience we have with you miscreants.

Firing 100s of rockets into Israel surely has its reprecussions. Don't fire rockets into Israel and the Israelis won't retaliate. It's plain stupid to do that anyway, seeing that Israel is the dominant military force in the religion and one Israeli soldier is worth at least a dozen Arab cowards, I mean soldiers.

One question you moron:

Who won the crusades?

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC

Firing 100s of rockets into Israel surely has its reprecussions. Don't fire rockets into Israel and the Israelis won't retaliate. It's plain stupid to do that anyway, seeing that Israel is the dominant military force in the religion and one Israeli soldier is worth at least a dozen Arab cowards, I mean soldiers.

there is no truth to this statement...the fact is there was a 6 month ceasfire in place between the two...on November 4 08 Isreal killed 6 hamas fighters..when teh 6 months were up, Hamas retaliated by launching some rockets at Isreal..during the 6 month truce the Isrealis maintained the economic blockade( a violation of the ceasefire in itself) which killed numerous palestinians...the operation in Gaza was being planned about 6 to seven months ago, so Isreal never had any intention of keeping its promises!....The so called rockets Hamas fires comparred to the sophisticated arms of isreal are a joke..there is no parity or equality in this fight...maybe before making false statements you should do your research first!!

Last edited:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC

Who's winning this war now?

Oh that's right, every arab nation that has held onto its moon religion is now a shitpile whereas the ones that have accepted western beliefs are modern democracies.

These people are worthless subhuman scum, nuke the middle east and claim the land for the west.
LIBya

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC

Oh that's right, every arab nation that has held onto its moon religion is now a shitpile whereas the ones that have accepted western beliefs are modern democracies.

These people are worthless subhuman scum, nuke the middle east and claim the land for the west.
the fact remains the further right the middle east went to counter the secular liberalism of Europe failed miserably. The Arabs have themselves to blame.

I dont think religion is to blame. sheer ignorance ans stupidity is. The Arab world and to a certain extent the Muslim world felt that clutching onto religion and faith will re ignite the golden years. but what really happened was the exact opposite.

epic fail in strategy.

edit: will all these terrorist groups and political entities, some still believe that the middle east isnt right wing enough, there is still growing pressure to move further right. i srsly do not understand wtf these people are thinking, because it aint going to work.

Last edited:

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
You rose your game, though.

You've called for the destruction of Israel, you probably believe in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

As we've said SO MANY FUCKING TIMES THE ONLY SOLUTION IS A TWO STATE SOLUTION.

Thank all of you.
the 2 state solution will not work unless there is a balance of power. period.

ywontuend

HSC

Let me tell you this.

A country that has no material wealth yet is rich in culture and holds onto a sacred religion is not a country that is as you say a "shitpile".

What are the benefits of this modern democracy? The ruin of culture, and spiritual worth in exchange for talking heads as leaders and a capitalist system where greed is good.

Clearly your ideas on what makes a society worthwhile are a "shitpile".

Secondly i dont believe the West is all worthless. Yes i dont agree with Israel and Americe however i am proud to call myself Australian.

Australia for me has truly proven to be a country where an individual can rise above any obstacles while retaining their personal worth.

And lastly though i do think it is a poor exchange, it is clear that a two state solution is the only possible way forward without reducing the palestinians to dust.

But your old mate Israel isnt so keen on a two state solution are they? That's because they dont want to settle for less than what they believe was "promised" to them in the Torah.

So don't make asssumptions about my beliefs or thoughts. I hold them for a reason and if that reason isnt clear to a bigot like you, then too bad.

PLUS it seems funny that you say i have a lack of insight when you consistently refuse to consider any point of view but your own.

In your opinion all Arabs and Muslims are worthless.

Tell me where i have said that about the American people or Jews.

i'm arguing about politics, you seem to be too consumed by your own lack of sightedness and inherent prejudices.

Please spare me your blundering attempts at forming a coherent arguement.

ywontuend

HSC

Fucking lol. Capitalism is the greatest bringer of equality on the planet. It is the liberator of the poor and the ill-educated. It brings equality between women and men and is the single most efficient way mankind has find of generating wealth.

[comment]troll successful[/comment]

Hahahaha

Yes Capitalism is great. Especially when it has caused a 7% unemployment rate in Australia, led to transnational corporations exploiting the poor in South East Asia and Africa, has allowed a Lehman brother to rack off with $480 US million while he has ruined the financial security of millions and caused people to fear that they'll lose their homes.

Lets get serious, while capitalism may have had some advantages, it has not bridged but widened the gap between the rich and poor and deluded poeple into spending more than they can afford.

Yes a wonderful system...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

No but guys you see we abolished workchoices and unemployment went up. Therefore capitalism causes unemployment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)