Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Zionist

HSC
Egypt installing cameras, sensors at Gaza border
Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:27pm GMT Email | Print | Share | Single Page [-] Text [+]
ISMAILIA, Egypt, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Egypt has begun installing cameras and motion sensors along its border with the Gaza Strip to try to combat smuggling to the Hamas-run territory, security sources said on Saturday.

The sources said Egyptian authorities had begun installing the equipment two days ago with joint U.S., French and German expertise, and added that they hoped the sensors and cameras would help detect any tunnel construction in the border area.
Egypt installing cameras, sensors at Gaza border | Reuters :headbang:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
This is another symbol of victory that the recent action in Gaza has brought and comes after victims of Israeli airstrikes describe how they were used by Hamas as Human shields:

Members of a Gaza family whose farm was turned into a "fortress" by Hamas fighters have reported that they were helpless to stop Hamas from using them as human shields.

They told the official Palestinian Authority daily newspaper that for years Hamas had used their property and homes as military installations from which the group would launch rockets into Israel, dig tunnels and store arms. According to the victims, those who tried to object were shot in the legs by Hamas operatives.

Palestinian Media Watch quoted the official Palestinian Authority daily, Al-Hayat al-Jadida as reporting on January 27, "The Abd Rabbo family kept quiet while Hamas fighters turned their farm in the Gaza strip into a fortress. Right now they are waiting for the aid promised by the [Hamas] movement after Israel bombed the farm and turned it into ruins."

According to the report, the hill on which the Abd Rabbo family lives overlooks Sderot, making it an ideal military position for Hamas fighters.

The Abd Rabbo family members emphasized to the paper that they were not Hamas activists and that they were still loyal to the Fatah movement, but that they had been unable to prevent the armed squads from entering their neighborhood at night.
Source: Gaza victims describe human shield use | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
rofl.
I <3 the American right. They always bring the lols.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

aus5892

HSC
Yes it's quite funny that Israel is losing some of its staunch regional allies over this Gaza business.

And no, no-one would have launched a full scale invasion on Gaza for a few rockets landing in their country's desert. What bullshit.
Hello selective propaganda. Unless you're talking about in the last 24 hours, or a few as in a few thousand in 2008, then a few is about as wrong as it gets. And as for the 'in the desert' remark, collectively those rockets have been sent into areas that encompass over one million Israelis. Meanwhile the most common target, Sderod, has a population of around 20,000.

Don't let facts get in the way of your views though.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
im more than happy to support Palestine (and to and extent Lebanon) unconditionally. no matter what they do. however, i would never support any surrounding Arab states. i hope Israel bombs the shit out of Damascus, Cairo, Amman and Riyadh.

HSC
I don't know what's worse: Using farmers as human shields, or ACTUALLY SHOOTING AT THOSE FARMERS to get to the people behind them. You stupid cunt.
Hamas using them as human shields is 'worse'. Israel wouldn't have killed those people if they weren't forced into it. Israel would never kill an innocent person on purpose! Bloody Arabs cannot see right from wrong, blindly following Hamas over Israel.

HSC
If you take a hostage and the hostage is killed trying to take you out, you are responsible for their death.

How do you not get this?
I was being serious :(

Using people as human shields is wrong and you should be responsible for your actions, but as stated by many civilians in some areas Israel bombed there were no terrorists or Hamas militants, therefore they were not being used as 'human shields'. In those cases it's completely Israels fault.

In things like 'Hamas using human shields' and 'Israel shooting at human shields', then both are at fault but Hamas should be blamed more than Israel because they know the results yet choose to go along with it.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Israel needs to start soaking their bullets in pig blood.

Or is that a violation of the Geneva Convention?
Israel doesn't seem to have a problem with breaking the codes of the Geneva Convention so it wouldn't matter to them anyway.

Funny how the Trukish Pm throws tantrum ala Paris Hilton, he needs to grow up and act like a leader not a celebrity. He was mad because world leaders appluded Israeli Prime Minister but not him.
I think he stormed off because they were only give him a few minutes for a rebuttal whereas Shimon Peres got 30mins.

"For me, Davos is over," he said, walking off stage in the final moments of the session. "They would not let me speak," he later added to reporters.
World Bulletin [ Turkey's Erdogan storms out of Davos over Gaza debate ]

Personally I love how someone is finally showing genuine emotion about this stuff. The 'collateral' damage inflicted by Israel during the war is not acceptable.

"When it comes to killing, you know very well how to kill," Mr Erdogan accused during a panel discussion at the annual gathering of financial and political heavyweights.
"I know very well how you hit and killed children on the beaches."

Turkish PM In Davos Storm Out - Yahoo! News UK

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If you take a hostage and the hostage is killed trying to take you out, you are responsible for their death.

How do you not get this?
If you take someone hostage, and I throw a grenade at you both to take you out, I am responsible.

Stop being a sped cunt.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
YOU NEEDZ UR MEDZ!

*spots 10 hostages and one AK-47 wielding maniac

*lobs grenade at hostages

HOSTAGES FREED

tempco

HSC
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel vows tough rocket response

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has vowed a "disproportionate" response to rocket attacks on Israel from Gaza.

"We will not agree to return to the old rules of the game and we will act according to new rules that will guarantee that we are not dragged into an incessant tit-for-tat war that will not allow normal life in the south of the country," Mr Olmert said.

Israel wants the rocket attacks to end and wants to prevent militants in Gaza from being able to rearm.

Analysts say the politicians who ordered the Gaza attack also have an eye on elections on 10 February.

Hamas wants the border crossings into Gaza to be fully opened to end a 18-month blockade of Gaza which has wrecked its economy.
Also,

The Associated Press: Netanyahu says Iran will not get hands on nukes

JERUSALEM (AP) — Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel's leading candidate for prime minister, said Saturday that Iran "will not be armed with a nuclear weapon."

In an interview with Israel's Channel 2 TV, Netanyahu said if elected prime minister his first mission will be to thwart the Iranian nuclear threat. Netanyahu, the current opposition leader and head of the hardline Likud party, called Iran the greatest danger to Israel and to all humanity.

When asked if stopping Iran's nuclear ambitions included a military strike, he replied: "It includes everything that is necessary to make this statement come true."

Iran has denied it is seeking to acquire nuclear weapons and says it is pursuing nuclear power for peaceful uses. It also denies it is engaged in terrorism, instead accusing Israel of terrorist policies against the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank, which were occupied by Israel after the 1967 Mideast War.
Things are going to get messy in the near future.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i'll wrap your jew curls around my enormous member, and then rip them out with a tremendous pelvic thrust

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
According to katie tully your member is anything but "enormous".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)