Israel Affirmative Action in Gaza (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
the air campaign is crazy retarded though

israel should just promise hamas that for each rocket fired, an aparment complex will be built in the west bank

steero1

HSC
Mate Hamas have said they will not accept the 67 or even 48 borders and expressly do not believe the state of Israel should exist. How are Israel supposed to cope with that?

How are Israeli citizens supposed to cope with rockets TARGETING citizens in south Israel? A two state solution makes the most sense but at the moment Hamas can't crack down on the crazies busting off rockets provided by hezbollah and the iranians. Gaza is just a test bed for the iranians and hezbollah to funnel money in to make israel look weak internationally so they can push through a bid for recognition at the UN. I don't see any way out of this other than occupation of Gaza (bad idea) or basically razing any and all hamas infrastructure (equally fucking bad idea). The question has to be asked who is gaining from the current state of affairs, because it sure as hell isn't Israel.
Your education amounts to nothing. How is it you see israel as a legitimate state from the beginning?? How do you even think of a 2 state solution and sleep at night knowing you side with evil??
-the holocaust gives no right to take any land. If genocides give legitimacy than what about the native americans who were slaughtered by the millions shortly after america was "discovered" by christopher columbus.

Also
You support gays?? What a disgrace, don't you know the average lifespan of a gay is 40 years old hahahahha, they contract the worst diseases due to their sexual perversion. 70 percent of gay marriages end within first 3 years hahahhahha.

These people are the worst creatures in the universe and contribute to the destruction of humanity.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Also
You support gays?? What a disgrace, don't you know the average lifespan of a gay is 40 years old hahahahha, they contract the worst diseases due to their sexual perversion. 70 percent of gay marriages end within first 3 years hahahhahha.

These people are the worst creatures in the universe and contribute to the destruction of humanity.
hahahahahahahaha

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Your education amounts to nothing. How is it you see israel as a legitimate state from the beginning?? How do you even think of a 2 state solution and sleep at night knowing you side with evil??
-the holocaust gives no right to take any land. If genocides give legitimacy than what about the native americans who were slaughtered by the millions shortly after america was "discovered" by christopher columbus.

Also

Oh so it's not just that you're developmentally delayed you have the disease called Islam infecting your brain making you say such ridiculous shit. Do you also think Evolution is a lie?

steero1

HSC
Oh so it's not just that you're developmentally delayed you have the disease called Islam infecting your brain making you say such ridiculous shit. Do you also think Evolution is a lie?
Obviously you cant respond back as most athiests/retards. I brang you a valid argument if its so ridiculous than refute it.

The question isnt do i believe in evolution,the question is do you believe your great great.... grandmother was a hairy ape?

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Obviously you cant respond back as most athiests/retards. I brang you a valid argument if its so ridiculous than refute it.

The question isnt do i believe in evolution,the question is do you believe your great great.... grandmother was a hairy ape?

I guess this is what happens when you consider a paedophile to be a moral exemplar. Mohammed was a paedophile ftr.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
I have to study for exams so I'll put it all in one post.
I knew I'd find Blastus here so lol. Secondly you have to respect a sovereignty's right to self defense but it is not deemed defense by continually confiscating land, blowing up children and women, burning Palestinian farmland, blocking foreign investment and support for a land which is historically and legally bound to Palestinians. That's apartheid and ethnic cleansing. There are a lot of but-hurt Muslims who are unfortunately anti-jewish, that is just ignorance, but the whole world is justified in being anti-zionist for they are the real perpetrators. Hamas does target Israeli civilians, but does so in desperation for being placed in a 'concentration camp' like hell-hole which is overpopulated and sealed-off from the rest of the world. Just yesterday the IDF blew up several world media buildings in gaza and killed journalists becasue they are "terrorists". The only people who support Israel's current action "settler minded" Jews and right winged morons which support anything anti-islamic. Many many Jews that I've met are against this vile Israeli action.
While reading the 7 pages of this thread I am proud of BoS. It is simply 3 narrow- terrorist minded Islamophobics against a large group of students who aren't just Pro-Palestinian, its much more than that, but Pro-Truth & Justice.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Israel started it by killing Jabari, Hamas retaliated with rockets.
Israel were getting attacked by Hamas rockets months before the assassination of Jabari. In saying this I'm not condoning what Israel is doing, nor am I trying to condone what Hamas is doing. To me it's just a tit for tat scenario that has got way out of hand, kind of like all the conflicts that occur in that region.

My sympathy just goes to the people caught in the middle of peoples idiocy.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I have to study for exams so I'll put it all in one post.
I knew I'd find Blastus here so lol. Secondly you have to respect a sovereignty's right to self defense but it is not deemed defense by continually confiscating land, blowing up children and women, burning Palestinian farmland, blocking foreign investment and support for a land which is historically and legally bound to Palestinians. That's apartheid and ethnic cleansing. There are a lot of but-hurt Muslims who are unfortunately anti-jewish, that is just ignorance, but the whole world is justified in being anti-zionist for they are the real perpetrators. Hamas does target Israeli civilians, but does so in desperation for being placed in a 'concentration camp' like hell-hole which is overpopulated and sealed-off from the rest of the world. Just yesterday the IDF blew up several world media buildings in gaza and killed journalists becasue they are "terrorists". The only people who support Israel's current action "settler minded" Jews and right winged morons which support anything anti-islamic. Many many Jews that I've met are against this vile Israeli action.
While reading the 7 pages of this thread I am proud of BoS. It is simply 3 narrow- terrorist minded Islamophobics against a large group of students who aren't just Pro-Palestinian, its much more than that, but Pro-Truth & Justice.
hahahah seriously

"Palestine doing the exact same thing as Israel is okay because I'm retarded"

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The anti Israel protest in the city yesterday was disgusting.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Call it what you want. The facts that they were waving anti Israel flags and chanting "death to Israel" makes it a hate rally.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Was it anti Israel, or Pro Palestinian?
both, duh

what a stupid question

More than 600 pro-Palestinian protesters marched from Town Hall to the US Consulate in the city today, condemning the Israeli Government for “genocidal and apartheid practices”

Demonstrators hoisted large flags of Palestine and held placards saying “Stop Israeli Aggression"

Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon addressed the crowd saying they were working for lasting peace and justice for Palestinians. She also lambasted the Australian Government for failing to stand against Israel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)