Israel attacks Lebanon (2 Viewers)

HSC
R.G. said:
Dude, coherant sentences would be nice:)
how do u no wat the WHOLE world wants...jus to let u know that no one wants anyONE from EITHER side to die no matter who they are

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
we werent born to hate israel
Maybe not israel but...
Im studying Islam at school and through out study we have read the Qu'ran and the jew is seen though out it as problematic.
There is alot of description of the jew and christian as brothers of pigs and apes. I wouldnt say you were exactly taught to love the jew and get along with them?
That is terrible with the women but i dont think the population of Lebanon is so low that 300 people make up 3/4 of the population??
your figures are pretty bad sweety pie

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok y r they pathetic pigs??????

we werent born to hate israel.....so get ur facts straight.if sum hate israel its cos they hate the fact that 3/4 z or more of there families hav died

u no theres a lady in lebanon who had 36 membas in her family n she is the only 1 alive n that was jus from the 1st day they bombd leb...so she is obviously not gonna lik the ppl that killd her family
wow u either have reading difficulties, refuse to believe what you read or are just plain stupid!!

in context when i was tlakign about these "pathetic pigs" (and no i will not retract this statement) i was referring to those that denhy the existence of the state of israel and feel it is their duty to blow it up and take "the jews with them" to paradise..

wtf does born to hate israel mean...ppl arent born for anythiung but because their parents wanted kids...
some ppl however are born into families and societies where it is taught from an early age that israel and the jews are bad and we must hate them...one example of such a thing is the hamas camps (pls refer to the article i posted) and i pose a question to you...do you think that my family now hate germnay because of what happened to them and their people (6 million died) but no...u hav your odd few with their opnions but thats all tey have their opnions there has never ever been a jewish or israeli led atatck on germany so dont excuse it because of that..

well u knothe town of kiryat shmona is a ghost town now...one flourishing economically and spiriturally is now destreted because of the war...and its a gr8 tragedy that this women lost her fmaily..it really is

Last edited:

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
how do u no wat the WHOLE world wants...jus to let u know that no one wants anyONE from EITHER side to die no matter who they are
Are you implying that the world like terrorist and wants them to continue killing people? yep thats wat the world wants oh my you smart little girl you!

dude i never said its good people are dying infact i have continualy stressed how shocking it is, so i dont understand why you would point that out? everyone knows that honey

HSC
R.G. said:
Maybe not israel but...
Im studying Islam at school and through out study we have read the Qu'ran and the jew is seen though out it as problematic.
There is alot of description of the jew and christian as brothers of pigs and apes. I wouldnt say you were exactly taught to love the jew and get along with them?
That is terrible with the women but i dont think the population of Lebanon is so low that 300 people make up 3/4 of the population??
your figures are pretty bad sweety pie
wtf.???????
man r u serious????
u know wat u need to do..is go to a mosque or else to a muslim [in person] and tell them to tell + explain the QURAN for u cos wat ur learnin is totally the opposit...

n the 3/4 part i sed that SUM ppl hav lost 3/4 membas of their families, while others have left lebanon,,, sum r in hospitals etc

n the 300 part the death toll is definately highr + there r probably ppl unda those buildings that were bombd

HSC
R.G. said:
Are you implying that the world like terrorist and wants them to continue killing people? yep thats wat the world wants oh my you smart little girl you!

dude i never said its good people are dying infact i have continualy stressed how shocking it is, so i dont understand why you would point that out? everyone knows that honey
ok first off...sum ppl like myself believe + know that hezballah is a potlitical party wateva u wanna call em in leb ok
another thing is they hav a right to defend there country!

o n bout islam hatin christians + jews ......i wanna know where u got this information from

:confused:

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
wtf.???????
man r u serious????
u know wat u need to do..is go to a mosque or else to a muslim [in person] and tell them to tell + explain the QURAN for u cos wat ur learnin is totally the opposit...

n the 3/4 part i sed that SUM ppl hav lost 3/4 membas of their families, while others have left lebanon,,, sum r in hospitals etc

n the 300 part the death toll is definately highr + there r probably ppl unda those buildings that were bombd
Dude i know what im talking about ive researched in on Muslim sites, if you dont know your own religion then there are issues!
AND i know the death toll thanks for the information miss useless.
Did i say hate once! NO if your not going to read what i say then im just going to give up on the hopeless uneducated people like yourself.

http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/jewish-civilisation/visiting/kinberg-jews-koran.pdf <-----there you go sweeeety
To quote that site
"The students are also taught to understand Islam in a “correct manner,” how to
establish and spread Islam throughout the world, and how “to fight spiritually and
physically for the sake of Allah.” One of these principles of the Saudi education
system has been the teaching of hatred of Jews and Christians. A textbook for eighth
graders explains why Jews and Christians were cursed by Allah and turned into apes
and pigs."

Last edited:

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
ok first off...sum ppl like myself believe + know that hezballah is a potlitical party wateva u wanna call em in leb ok
another thing is they hav a right to defend there country!

hezbollah is recgnised by numerous wetsrn countries as a TERRORIST ORGANISATION...in fact being the first on america's list of terrorist grousp
(and i am nto saying that westren countries are the be all and end all BUT they do represent in some sense progress within this world and are in fact the hallmark of technology , democracy and other modern marvels)

hezbollah is NOT and i repeat NOT the lebanese army you see the difference a country's army does indeed have the right to defend its country...not hezbollah

Smorter

HSC
It's understandable that Israeli's in this thread will be pro-Israel, and that Lebanese would be anti-Israel, but the most interesting aspect of this thread is that every non-Israeli/Lebanese/Palestinian poster condemns Israel's actions. I guess we just feel that the "fighters of terrorism" should act less like the people they are fighting.

Shmuel Kleiner said:
Did you know, that before the IDF launches an attack, they drop leaflets from their planes warning people to leave their homes as an attack is immenent. Unfortunetly, many people do not leave, and as a result, civilians are killed. This is unfortunet.
The effectiveness of "warning" people about iminent bombings has been questioned significantly both in this thread and in the media. One of the main issues is that dropping leaflets from a plane onto a city of millions and telling everyone they have 2 hours to get out is more of an exercise for Israel to save face, rather than as an effective means of preventing civilian death and injury.

Another issue regarding "warnings" is that Israel has repeatedly fired on fleeing cars and trucks, either arbitrarily or randomly. This leads to the dilemma of whether to flee as the Israeli "warnings" demand, and be blown up in a car; or to stay, and be blown up in your house.

I like the choice...but hey, they were "warned"

Shmuel Kleiner said:
It is also a result of the cowardly terroist organisation Hezbola who's members hide themselves in densly populated areas so that if Israel does launch an attack they are sure to kill civilians and get negative publicity.
The fact of the matter is that Israel is still proceeding with their attacks, showing their obvious disregard for the life of Lebanese people.

From a tactical perspective, those "cowardly" terrorists will be blown up by Isreal (from a safe distance of course) if they congregrate in some open area. There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

Last edited:
HSC
jenzipoo said:
wow u either have reading difficulties, refuse to believe what you read or are just plain stupid!!

in context when i was tlakign about these "pathetic pigs" (and no i will not retract this statement) i was referring to those that denhy the existence of the state of israel and feel it is their duty to blow it up and take "the jews with them" to paradise..

wtf does born to hate israel mean...ppl arent born for anythiung but because their parents wanted kids...
some ppl however are born into families and societies where it is taught from an early age that israel and the jews are bad and we must hate them...one example of such a thing is the hamas camps (pls refer to the article i posted) and i pose a question to you...do you think that my family now hate germnay because of what happened to them and their people (6 million died) but no...u hav your odd few with their opnions but thats all tey have their opnions there has never ever been a jewish or israeli led atatck on germany so dont excuse it because of that..

well u knothe town of kiryat shmona is a ghost town now...one flourishing economically and spiriturally is now destreted because of the war...and its a gr8 tragedy that this women lost her fmaily..it really is

walah man im wastin my time wit u u just keep repeatin + repeatin ur words

ok bout hatin germany.....there were jews in germany they also died.so it aint germans fault......its hitlers fault

just to let u know that there were ppl that didnt like hezballah in the places that were bombd but now they want them to win n they like them coz of wat israel did.....

do u get that so israel is just makin enemies...... if they didnt lik hezballah they shouldnt hav involvd the citizens

now if the citizens in leb werent harmd then the israelis wouldnt hav been harmd

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
do u get that so israel is just makin enemies...... if they didnt lik hezballah they shouldnt hav involvd the citizens

now if the citizens in leb werent harmd then the israelis wouldnt hav been harmd
despite me sittin at my computer laughing and larvelling at you...and before i thought id argue with you...

i want to know..how do you suppoose israel do that? ("shouldnt have involved citizens" to get to hezbollah)

HSC
R.G. said:
Dude i know what im talking about ive researched in on Muslim sites, if you dont know your own religion then there are issues!
AND i know the death toll thanks for the information miss useless.
Did i say hate once! NO if your not going to read what i say then im just going to give up on the hopeless uneducated people like yourself.

http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/jewish-civilisation/visiting/kinberg-jews-koran.pdf <-----there you go sweeeety
To quote that site
"The students are also taught to understand Islam in a “correct manner,” how to
establish and spread Islam throughout the world, and how “to fight spiritually and
physically for the sake of Allah.” One of these principles of the Saudi education
system has been the teaching of hatred of Jews and Christians. A textbook for eighth
graders explains why Jews and Christians were cursed by Allah and turned into apes
and pigs."
lets get this straight,,,,in the olden days when ppl worshippd statues, n there were jews + christians...prophet muhammad [pbuh] becam a prophet.....ok he told ppl bout this religion n how it is the true religion and all.......then sum ppl got angry that ppl would start to believe him coz he was alsways tellin the truth bout everything so they tryd to harm him in nyway posible......lattr he moved.more ppl began to follow islam.....then there were wars....

ps it talks bout the jews in such a way because they doubted the religion and called the prophet a lyr, + harmd the prophet in various ways

HSC
jenzipoo said:
despite me sittin at my computer laughing and larvelling at you...and before i thought id argue with you...

i want to know..how do you suppoose israel do that? ("shouldnt have involved citizens" to get to hezbollah)
excellent point so how is hezballah gonna attack israel without gettin citizens?????????

R.G.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
lets get this straight,,,,in the olden days when ppl worshippd statues, n there were jews + christians...prophet muhammad [pbuh] becam a prophet.....ok he told ppl bout this religion n how it is the true religion and all.......then sum ppl got angry that ppl would start to believe him coz he was alsways tellin the truth bout everything so they tryd to harm him in nyway posible......lattr he moved.more ppl began to follow islam.....then there were wars....

ps it talks bout the jews in such a way because they doubted the religion and called the prophet a lyr, + harmd the prophet in various ways
Sweety it talks about them in such a way because they wanted everyone to follow Islam and The jews and christians didnt want to. They reject the different
Thats why in sydney so much of the community lives together to avoid the rest of the world. And thats why the youth in sydney(muslims) are told to stay away from everyone else and not to be friends with them.
Yep you guys love the jews and christians.

This is off the topic.
Israel has a right to defend itself, it wasn't sending the pamphlets to save face they care about lives unlike others...

HSC
R.G. said:
Sweety it talks about them in such a way because they wanted everyone to follow Islam and The jews and christians didnt want to. They reject the different
Thats why in sydney so much of the community lives together to avoid the rest of the world. And thats why the youth in sydney(muslims) are told to stay away from everyone else and not to be friends with them.
Yep you guys love the jews and christians.

This is off the topic.
Israel has a right to defend itself, it was sending the pamphlets to save face they care about lives unlike others...
ur lame i have friends that r christians n hindu n buidist [dont have ny jews {not my fault they dont live in bankstown}]

ok do U hav ny friends that are muslim?

yeah right ok bak to the topic...hezballah has a right to defend the lebs

jenzipoo

HSC
Smorter said:
It's understandable that Israeli's in this thread will be pro-Israel, and that Lebanese would be anti-Israel, but the most interesting aspect of this thread is that every non-Israeli/Lebanese/Palestinian poster condemns Israel's actions. I guess we just feel that the "fighters of terrorism" should act less like the people they are fighting.

The effectiveness of "warning" people about iminent bombings has been questioned significantly both in this thread and in the media. One of the main issues is that dropping leaflets from a plane onto a city of millions and telling everyone they have 2 hours to get out is more of an exercise for Israel to save face, rather than as an effective means of preventing civilian death and injury.

Another issue regarding "warnings" is that Israel has repeatedly fired on fleeing cars and trucks, either arbitrarily or randomly. This leads to the dilemma of whether to flee as the Israeli "warnings" demand, and be blown up in a car; or to stay, and be blown up in your house.

I like the choice...but hey, they were "warned"

The fact of the matter is that Israel is still proceeding with their attacks, showing their obvious disregard for the life of Lebanese people.

From a tactical perspective, those "cowardly" terrorists will be blown up by Isreal (from a safe distance of course) if they congregrate in some open area. There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.
im not goign to argue with you on all your statements because they have been discussed in this thread in the last 51 pages
howver
1) i am not israeli...nor are my parents...nor are my grandparests i am infact australian...i left south africa 3 yrs and those are the only 2 countries my family has ever lived in

2) i resent the fatc that you say israel warns ppl for 'face value.' Judaic principles are the basis of many of the protocals in which the IDF is governed..Judaism places life above all other things in the entire world...there are only THREE laws in the whole Torah that are not allowed to be broken for saving a life...other things such as the sabbath and barious other laws govenring holy days, dietary laws etc can all be broken if ti requires someone to save a life...not just a jeiwsh life anyones life!!

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
in the end u keep cheerin on israel n ill cheer on hezballah ok
:)
Honey, you really are quick to talk but what the fuck happened to the thinking before that..
read the article and its not israel at all..its islam...NOT ISRAEL

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
The problem with this conflict is that many people take it personally. And the second problem is that analogies, mostly innapropriate, are too easily drawn.

Anyway, as I heard pointed out on Insiders last Sunday, Lebanon is essentially two nations. There is lebanan and there is the Hezzbollah controlled region. If the Lebanese government wanted a way to end this conflict, save face (with Western and European countries), regain control of their territory and make a peace with Israel then they could support Israel by removing their presence from the line of fire where possible, and by evacuating their civilians away from the fighting, behind a military controlled line and then allowing Israel to enter their territory and destroy Hezbollah. If the Hezzbollah tries to flee toward the actual Lebanese controlled portion of the country the Lebanese army could mount a defence. Hezzbollah would then be caught between Israel's army and the Lebanese army.

Once Israel has completed this task they probably will withdraw, as they have promised. Israel will be in a politically and internationally compromising situation if they do not withdraw. The Lebanese government then regains control of it's territory and respect from European and Western countries (and hatred from Iran and Syria - but they are already pissed off at the rest of the world for existing anyway).

Finally a treaty between Israel and Lebanon might ensue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)