Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

jenzipoo

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
excellent point so how is hezballah gonna attack israel without gettin citizens?????????
your the one that stated that israel shoudl go for hezbollah and not civilans ie keep them out if it

1) i asked you to explain hwo that is possible...u never answered

2) why u shouting and screaming your support for them and now syaing they must go..

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
jenzipoo in response to codreder* said:
i really really do empathise with the lebanese ppl and NOT once have i EVER said yay bomb those fuckers...i would stoop to the level of sum ice cream bitches on this forum..

i cannot attempt to justify israels every move...im sorry...i do not work within the army and i do not know the inside information...and you know what there probably was not inside infromation...

but what i know from my perspective is for years now i sit and cry watching innocent civilans die in israel...i cannot ebgin to imagine living your life in fear like that! i was there last yr and a suicide bombing went off and it was the scariest thing ive ever experienced (even thought it was 20 kms south of where i was staying) this was not hezbollah it was hamas...

i respect your aknowelesgdemtn of continual israeli suffering and i hope you accept my aknwledgment...

i want this war to end just as much as you do...
i want to go and live in israel next yr for most of the year...i wont be allowed to go if theres anything like this going on..

this war must end BUT israel cannot leave without some sort of dissarmen of hisbollah and the deployment of lebanese or foreign forces in the south...because they refuse to stand by for anopther 6 yrs wathing their state come under attack

i was just skimming the last few threads - i dont know why people have resorted to name calling and not attacking the arguments so ill just back off for now

there are alternatives to killing

im glad u said u cant justfy everything that israel does - its a notable change since the beginning of the thread and i hope more israelis supporters will follow suit

thats true- even if u wanted to - u dont have inside info

and when the world sees entire villages being flattened, people- most notably children who didnt even got a say in who represented them in parliament- getting bombed and killed - the world wants an explanation for these events

the people who claim that israel's actions were excessive and against humanitarian law have laid out their claims, and have provided clear evidence for their claims (eg- civilian facilities- anti hizbullah facilities in northern lebanon along with the others: hospitals and flats and entire towns being destroyed)

now the people who are adamant that israel is doing the right thing have to rebut the above- its as simple as that -this will require inside info- and some of it will have to be proposterous for it to rebut the above arguments

the jews above all other people should know what its like to have to leave their country, to be slaughtered, to be bombed and exiled... now they really have to question their own convictions and get to the truth - hiding behind the idea of a need to defend the jewish state at all costs is no longer an excuse in these modern times

the other thing we need to look at is- if israel wants to be a jewish state- it should start acting like one- all these arrogant sentiments should stop "oh we;re not afraid of them, we have a big/strong army" "we will prevail" i mean give it a rest, David and Saul never relied on a great army to get victory.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
Those images are very depressing

This is the reason why an immediate ceasefire is needed

I cant see why people are still trying to justify Israels response, you may think that Israel is doing the right thing, but whats really happening is in the site that mr EaZy posted.

Whats wrong with wanting a ceasefire?

Do you want civilians to continue dying?

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
not sure if this is confirmed but a UN observer outpost was destroyed

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=116359
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article14194.htm

its not the first time they targetted the UN

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/quana_01_19_03.htm (video clip incl)

A UN officer from a NATO nation who saw the videotape -- a copy of which has been obtained by the Independent -- before it was handed over to UN investigating General Frank van Kappen, was more emotional. "If the UN report is diluted to please the Israelis and the Americans, how is the UN going to live with it? How are we on the ground here supposed to pass by that mass grave [of more than 100 civilians in Qana] with a clear conscience?

"I and many others have risked our lives under constant Israeli shelling. We put up with their lies and the arrogance of their explanations. They blame us because we let unarmed Hizbollah men visit their families in our base. But back in 1984, Israeli soldiers were ambushed near my base and we let them in and protected them. Of course, the Israelis don't mention that now. But even if it means the end of my military career, I'll never say this was an accident. The Israelis knew they were firing at innocent people."

this is what i meant when i said: those who accuse israel of being excessive and breaching humanitarian laws have laid out their evidence and their statements will stand until these evidences have been rebutted-

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
The deaths, which UN chief Kofi Annan said were the result of Israel's "apparently deliberate targeting" of a UN post, also drew a strong protest from France, whose officers currently command the nearly 30-year-old UN force.
People who continue to justify the war really need to step back and look at this with an open mind.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
and R.G your thoughts on Islam are pretty wrong, if thats what you're taught then they're trying to teach you to hate.

From my research ive learned that the Muslims believe only ancient jews who were sinners were turned into apes. Something about not keeping the sabbath holy and disregarding the word of god. Anyway we're getting off topic now

R.G.

HSC
Jordan.J said:
and R.G your thoughts on Islam are pretty wrong, if thats what you're taught then they're trying to teach you to hate.

From my research ive learned that the Muslims believe only ancient jews who were sinners were turned into apes. Something about not keeping the sabbath holy and disregarding the word of god. Anyway we're getting off topic now
The jew is seen as problematic through out the Koran and they still study the koran today?
And no actually we are taught tolerance.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
The jew is seen as problematic through out the Koran and they still study the koran today?
And no actually we are taught tolerance.
The Jews and Christians are seen as "people of the book"

Not problematic

As much you want it to be true to give you an excuse to hate the Muslims.

R.G.

HSC
Jordan.J said:
The Jews and Christians are seen as "people of the book"

Not problematic

As much you want it to be true to give you an excuse to hate the Muslims.
I dont hate anyone so dont go assuming things about me

And they are seen as problematic, its a known fact im not making this stuff up, the jew always has and always will remain problematic through the world even the christian world thats why anitisemitism has always existed!

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
I dont hate anyone so dont go assuming things about me

And they are seen as problematic, its a known fact im not making this stuff up, the jew always has and always will remain problematic through the world even the christian world thats why anitisemitism has always existed!

Im talking about Islam, the religion doesnt see them as a problematic.

Maybe some Muslims see them as problematic, but that doesnt come from their religion.

The religion actually teaches them to respect Jews and Christians

This is from the Quran

And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit 29:46.
Anyway, we're getting off topic now. Back to the subject

R.G.

HSC
5.51" : O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for
friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them
for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the
unjust people

"9.29" :Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor
do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the
religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay
the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of
subjection.

"9.123" : O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to
you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who
guard (against evil).

Are you telling me they are taught to accept those who do not believe in Allah? sorry to be off topic but i would like to prove that i am not wrong in saying Muslims are taught not to accept those who dont believe in Allah.

Last edited:

tempco

HSC
R.G. said:
unjust people

subjection.

guard (against evil).

Are you telling me they are taught to accept those who do not believe in Allah? sorry to be off topic but i would like to prove that i am not wrong in saying Muslims are taught not to accept those who dont believe in Allah.​
Lol. Your superficial understanding of Islam is blindingly obvious now.

R.G.

HSC
yep, my minsunderstand, thats what it says, there is no denying it sorry if its hard for you to grasp.

Anyway this isnt about religion, its about Israel defending its right to exist no matter what any of you think that is what israel is doing, it may be a hard thing for you to see but thousands of Israeli lives have been taken over the last 50 or so years and Israel cant take much more of it, while killing civillians is not right it wasnt there aim, it all comes down to the faults of the terrorist organisations.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
R.G. said:
5.51" :

Are you telling me they are taught to accept those who do not believe in Allah? sorry to be off topic but i would like to prove that i am not wrong in saying Muslims are taught not to accept those who dont believe in Allah.
say what?
you are wrong in saying..

R.G. said:
You sounded pretty intelligent till that comment, which you have obviously decided is what israel wants from your own, pretty crap knoweldge. If thats wat Israel wanted no countries would support them, the countries supporting israel know what israel want and that is some well deserved peace and quiet as well as the disarment of all terrorist groups, thats what the world wants.
So before you type think about what you are saying.
your calling me stupid!!! the entire world is against this. except usa and israel, watch the bloody news.

Israel only want hezbolah gone, so israel and USA are free to attack without a threat, thats the real reason, its not to elliminate a constant threat, its so israel can continue to take lebanese and palestinian people, and not have there soldiers taken, and also so they can bomb beirut without rockets being fired at them. Thats the real reason. I stand by that. Before this started, usa was saying they couldnt get iran, cause hezbolah was a threat to israel. theyre both taking care of that now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
unjust people.
You dont undestand what this means

The context of this chapter is very important. This was introduced when Muslims were leaders for the first time. It's telling them not to follow the path of their predecessors (people of the book) who were corrupt and didnt follow the word of god.

R.G. said:
subjection.

guard (against evil).

The context of these verses are important. Both are in the same chapter. It is refering to a specific battle. It is not a general statement.

As tempco said, your understanding of Islam is superficial.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
R.G. said:
yep, my minsunderstand, thats what it says, there is no denying it sorry if its hard for you to grasp.

Anyway this isnt about religion, its about Israel defending its right to exist no matter what any of you think that is what israel is doing, it may be a hard thing for you to see but thousands of Israeli lives have been taken over the last 50 or so years and Israel cant take much more of it, while killing civillians is not right it wasnt there aim, it all comes down to the faults of the terrorist organisations.
It may not be their aim, but thats whats happening.

If it is a mistake then the IDF is grossly incompetent, since they've killed so many civilians.

Dont believe the BS that this is for Israels existance, Hezbollah pose no threat to the state of Israel. They dont have the fire power.

As codereder said, international opinion is against Israel aggressive actions.

deegee

HSC
Enlightened_One said:
The problem with this conflict is that many people take it personally. And the second problem is that analogies, mostly innapropriate, are too easily drawn.

how can people not take it personally when their family, friends and fellow people are BEING KILLED?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
deegee said:
how can people not take it personally when their family, friends and fellow people are BEING KILLED?
I do agree with you here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)