Israel attacks Lebanon (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Wow, what a beautiful Birthday Present for me. This war to end! (August 14th), *crosses fingers*

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Are you kidding? It's going to pretty much be over, which means that Lebanon can finally rebuild. I'm still so fucking pissed about what happened but what else can I do? If you knew how pissed I get at times you would know.

gerhard

HSC
what a fucking waste of time.

congratulations israel, you've created another generation of nutcase militants!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Exactly, all they achieved was the death of 900 innocent, unarmed, civilians. Here is what they believe they've achieved: 1. Put Iran in the spotlight (So, America can wage a war and secure more Oil for itself, and also destroy Irans hopes of producing Nuclear Energy) Despite the 'Obvious', crisis they have in meeting electrical demands for civilians.
2. Making an example of the Terrorist Groups? 3. Destroy Lebanons Economy (The Only middle-eastern democratic country.

Here is what they did realistically, 1. Pissed of Millions of people, 2. Restarted the Anti-Semite attitudes, 3. Killed innocent civilians (those evil...*restrains self* ) 4. Destroyed the Lebanese Economy, 5. Raped any idea of 'Human Rights' which the U.N claimed they had.

We know who the terrorists are right?

tempco

HSC
Well, Israel's pushing really hard for more land at the moment, maybe in hopes of keeping some of it after the ceasefire comes into effect?

tempco

HSC
Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sam04u said:
Exactly, all they achieved was the death of 900 innocent, unarmed, civilians. Here is what they believe they've achieved: 1. Put Iran in the spotlight (So, America can wage a war and secure more Oil for itself, and also destroy Irans hopes of producing Nuclear Energy) Despite the 'Obvious', crisis they have in meeting electrical demands for civilians.
2. Making an example of the Terrorist Groups? 3. Destroy Lebanons Economy (The Only middle-eastern democratic country.

Here is what they did realistically, 1. Pissed of Millions of people, 2. Restarted the Anti-Semite attitudes, 3. Killed innocent civilians (those evil...*restrains self* ) 4. Destroyed the Lebanese Economy, 5. Raped any idea of 'Human Rights' which the U.N claimed they had.

/confused... but... jews dont wear turbans? how can they be terrorists?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Whoah...

George Galloway: What a Silly Question, What a Silly Person you are!. HEZBOLLAH IS WINNING THE WAR, You can see it on the other half of the SCREEN! *Points at the other Side of the Screen*\

Galloway: They Seem to be getting a Bloody Good Hiding, On the other half Of the Screen that I'm Watching, They seem To be Getting a Bloody Good Hiding, I don't know what you're watching.

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
3. Destroy Lebanons Economy (The Only middle-eastern democratic country.
huh what middle east you looking at?

yer they mightve pissed off people, but within their own country (the veyr country theyre protecting and ultimately is the only country that matters) the majority of people arent that pissed off, just pissed off more hezbollah werent killed, but actually quite happy with the war

restarted? they were always there and will always be there, theyre now just under the spotlight

just like youre showing 'restraint' now thousands of israelis did too when their mothers, fathers, sons and daughters were blown to pieces...o did i add innocent

the UN never had any human rights claim...suddenly they can critisice and vilify but what they had no sudden urge to put their human rights abilities in other places such as darfur, rwanda and congo

Jin-Yi

HSC
Aye, Israel's new p.m, ehud olmert, probably just testing the support from Bush and Blair administration.
The result of the test was positive when both Bush and Blair insisted that Hezbollah should be disarmed first and an immediate cease-fire would be meaningless if imposed. (clearly they don't really care about the bombing of innocent civillian in southern lebanon)
Israel also bombed U.N base and killed 4 peace keepers when distressed signals from the base were sent to the Israeli army to stop.
All these atrocities committed will probably go unheed even after the cease-fire for U.N does not have any power (ie military, economic. etc) and the support from like U.S. (who sends billions of dollars to Israel unconditionally)
But the Hezbollah should also take up the responsibility of bringing those disasters to the lebanese in southern lebanon.
Their ignorance and provocation sends millions of their own countrymen fleeing from their homeland.

gerhard

HSC
jenzipoo said:
huh what middle east you looking at?

yer they mightve pissed off people, but within their own country (the veyr country theyre protecting and ultimately is the only country that matters) the majority of people arent that pissed off, just pissed off more hezbollah werent killed, but actually quite happy with the war
how is this keeping israel safe? the disproportionate destruction on lebanon has just created another generation of lebanese who will want revenge at the destruction of their homes/land/death of relatives. all israel is likely to see is an increase of attacks in the future.

its not like destroying hezbollah is going to stop some angry fuck run into israel with a bomb on his back, is it? stopping him from being angry will.

Jin-Yi

HSC
Indeed. That region would probably descend into continuous violent circle. Ignorant and selfish politicians can pull the Middle-East back to hundreds of years ago. (May be not Israel, if U.S wish to use it as a guard dog for U.S in that region. Like using Taiwan and Japan in Asia)

There's also widespread paranoia in Israel because they are surrounded by arab states, many of them are hostile to Israel. Probably that paranoia also contributed to the invasion of Palestine and Lebanon, since pre-emptive strikes can scare your enemies and help gain security.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I agree, killing 900 Lebanese and destroying Lebanon potentially creates 'more threat to Israel', anyone who deny's this is stupid. So, using their own logic they failled, all they did was wastes the worlds money to wage a war which worsens the war. This is enough for me to 'decide' that they're stupid. They're also backing out now which proves they know they were wrong. Israeli government is stupid, and only are an ounce effective because of all their American Support.

Hezbollah, which is a tiny resistance, has literally caused enough problems to drive the IDF mad. Especially on the ground, they've taken out dozens of tanks which is another proof of the IDF's inneficiency (Unless you want to argue that this is the Hezbollah's efficiency). Hezbbollah also shot down a Helicopter and a number of UMD's. (Un-manned Drones).

This all happened 'inside Lebanon', which Israeli invaded. It's been proving that Israel is breaking 'Human Rights', almost 6 at this moment in time. Including Article 6, 9, 10, 17, 31 and 61 (not usre about the last two, the particular articles.)

It's these attacks which have caused a wide-spread of hatred, and a rebellious attitude towards the IDF, and the Israeli support. I question Olmert's sanity for waging this war, I don't think a logical person would take the actions he has and It's my belief that he is slightly mentally Impaired.

He had the opportunity to 'back-down', earlier in the war, before the vicious attacks which were Qana. But he denied, he denied the rights, the Human Rights of the Lebanese People. As, Galloway said, they're belief is the blood of the Israeli people (the choosen people), is more valuable then the blood of the people of Lebanon. These attacks have infuriated me, I've questioned my own vengeful attitude at times. It's been overwhelming, it's also dissatisfying to see the puzzled looks on the faces or text's of Israeli people when I vent this anger. It's as if they don't see what their support has done.

I'm out before I say something I shouldn't....

Jin-Yi

HSC
To Sam:
Many may applaud your anger against Israli, but i think you're getting too emotional at times (may be there are things i can't understand or i don't know)

I think we should merely think that certain people have certain kind of mind-set. They may not be stupid, infact many evil and infamous people are very smart. (or else they wouldn't be able to lead a nation) They are just have their own agenda and believes.

I just hope you would calm down a bit. this would probably be my last post, since i've got my english Trial HSC tomorrow morning and i still don't have any related material.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)