Israel troops admit Gaza abuses (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Yeah, they don't have the most reliable track record when it comes to stuff like this. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out though.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I have favourited this thread, so I can pull it out whenever anyone (Schroedinger) says that Israel is a higher moral authority than Palestine.

Now if only someone, or some power could actually do something about that ogre known as "Israel"...

tempco

HSC
What, we have m00 and tempco rear their heads as they do only when these Israel threads come out.
What sort of threads are you referring to exactly?

I was surprised that there was no thread on this topic, given that there are a fair few BoS members who are vocal about the issue.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Dude it's a fact that he consummated the relationship with Aisha at age 9.

You can't use relativism to get around the fact that this is paedophilia, or to use the correct term pederasty.

He had sex with a child.

This is a fact.

Thanks for playing.
Your questions will be answered by reading the book. But its obvious you dont want your questions answered. Cling to the paedophilia idelogy since you have nothing else...

Please, check the dictionary before posting.

Pederasty or paederasty refers to an erotic relationship, sexually expressed or not, between an adolescent boy and an adult male outside his immediate family.

HSC
N/A
i have to agree with nolan, If the prophet has sex with a nine year old, in the MODERN era that is pedo.

HSC
N/A
why should he read a book, just paraphrase it and post something decent.

next time i have anti israel to say, ill refer nolan to a book. WTF?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
i have to agree with nolan, If the prophet has sex with a nine year old, in the MODERN era that is pedo.
1400 years ago. No you can't answer it with a simple paraphrase. If it were that simple this debate would have been solved long ago. It's a delicate topic. You want the question answered, read the book.

HSC
N/A
1400 years ago. No you can't answer it with a simple paraphrase. If it were that simple this debate would have been solved long ago. It's a delicate topic. You want the question answered, read the book.
What nonsense. by the same notion you sould dismiss Islam because its 1400 years old.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Because you're basically called to emulate paedophilia.

Christianity's prophet got angry at Jews, yours fucked kids.

You do understand 1400 years ago marriages to children was common. Child brides as young as 8 were common, not exceptions, among the Byzantine emperors and nobility.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
What the? Your arguing over the fact that 1400 years ago the prophet married a 9 year old, when at that era it was practiced by all and common. So on what basis can you can him a paedophile and not everyone else that did the same back then?

well, 2 wrongs obviously make a right!
If it was common and not seen as a crime back then why would it be wrong. It's a crime now. It wasn't a crime 1400 years ago. To accuse someone of such a crime regarding the current eras laws is illogical.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)