• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

isreali- paleistine (1 Viewer)

which do u support

• isreali

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • paleistine

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sams057 said:
no you meant orthodox jew...there is such a thing...anyway ytf am i arguing with you about that the fact is that you're a jew, so don't deny it...the elders of zions will be furious..and about the zionists poisoning our air, my brothers friend's sister's mother in law's husband's fifth cousin's daughter in law's step brother's dad already told us about that one ages ago and we're already one step ahead...we all have oxygen tanks...yay us
Who do you think makes the oxygen tanks?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
You forgot to talk about how I'm also British, Hebrew, Greek, Israeli and from an Empire that died 600 years ago and from a people that have not been heard of for a few thousand years...

As I said, get an education instead of spreading your hateful bullshit. Someone might actually be stupid enough to believe you!

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Shalom,

It is with deep grief and sorrow that we have learned of the deaths of Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, zichram livracha, may their memory be blessed. The two abducted soldiers became fallen soldiers when they were returned to Israel in coffins on July 16, 2008 as part of an exchange agreement with the terrorist organisation Hezbollah.

It is difficult to comprehend this reality. After two years of waiting - with no signs of life, no letter and not a single word from the captors - the families and friends of the abducted soldiers are now mourning their loved ones.

Their suffering has permeated their lives as well as ours for the past two years. We have profoundly felt their anguish, this connectedness being a unique characteristic of the Jewish People, linking Jews in Israel and in the Diaspora.

We have stood by the Goldwasser and Regev families throughout their ordeal, doing our utmost to help them in their campaigns to raise awareness of the plight of the captured soldiers. The rallies, marches, meetings with leaders, parliamentary resolutions, public statements, media engagements, mailouts, blue ribbons, prayers and tears were all in their name.

We welcomed Shlomo Goldwasser to Australia in September 2007 as our brother and friend, heard first-hand the pain of this father and saw up-close the distressing toll it had taken on him.

Now, together with the Goldwasser and Regev families, the People of Israel and Jewish communities worldwide, we are in mourning.

It was a harrowing sight to see the two coffins revealed live on television to millions watching worldwide. Hezbollah’s presentation of the two black boxes was a morbid spectacle, highlighting in full view the vile cruelty and foul methods of this terrorist organisation.

Israel paid a high price, releasing in healthy condition, amongst others, the confirmed terrorist and brutal murderer, Samir Kuntar. His return was celebrated by Hezbollah and its supporters in Lebanon. However Israel has always held pidyon shvuyim, redeeming its captives, in the highest regard. The State of Israel is a beacon of moral fortitude, the country proudly and consistently expressing the core Jewish value of human dignity and respect for human life.

We remember this, remember the past two years and remember the moment the two abducted soldiers were finally returned home.

We pray for the souls of Udi and Eldad, zichram livracha, may their memory be blessed, and rally round their families in these painful hours. We will also continue to raise awareness of the dangers posed by Hezbollah and its sponsor Iran – dangers not just for Israel and the Middle East, but for the entire world.

We pray also for the other MIA soldiers, including Gilad Shalit, who is still held hostage in Gaza by Hamas. We hope, together with their families, for their immediate and safe release and we hope, together with the People of Israel, for an imminent and lasting peace.
Email received from the Zionist Federation of Australia.

May their souls rest in peace. A disgusting truth. There is no doubt those returned were terrorist murderers.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
whyt the fuck is my sig always removed. fucken hell
Because it's annoying and unrelated to reality.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:
Because it's annoying and unrelated to reality.
how the fuck is it annoying. i made is small for dick fucks like you. and unrelated to reality, phhhlleeeaazzee ......STFU.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
jenzipoo said:
Yes sam, those Zionists pigs were humiliated in europe..so as revenge they drew out of a hat and chose, randomly of course, the land of, what was known as, Palestine and decided to inflict the same pain as they endured onto these people.
Zionism is not a new concept. And don't forget, the first choice was not Palestine for the Zionists.

so they shoved them into gaza and the west bank, after a few wars, and pointed and laughed as they created one massive concentration camp.
cmon man..
Gaza is not like West Bank, I'd like to see you try and live in Gaza. But the point is why should the European Jews live in mainland Palestine, while the Palestinian Muslims, live in a small pocket of their own country?

israel has withdrawn from the gaza strip. it went into havoc after that...the greenhouses left for palestinian farmers - burnt, the israelis homes that could have been used for anything - burnt, synagogues - burnt, cemetries - burnt..like absolute savages!
Right, Israel withdrew from a tiny portion of the country, in order to stuff the Arabs into it, and then surround them from all corners, with exception to the Sea, and then starve and bomb them?

How the fuck do you get off talking about Green Houses? You're so damn retarded it's not funny.

i'm sure israel can squeeze into its original borders..logistically. but from a survival perspective you cannot honestly tell me that if we went back to those borders the palestinians or other arab armies would accept it and let the two states live side by side. get off your fucking high horse!
It's the law. You either follow it, or you don't. Don't for a second think the "arab armies" is something Israel fears. They have 5th generation modern weaponry, capable of blowing any arab army to pieces. Whereas these "arab armies" you talk of hold pre cold-war soviet weaponry or it's equivalent, or are in collusion with Israel (see Egypt and Saudi Arabia)

Basically, the Arabs are using the same weapons Israel did in 1948, when it beat the "arab armies" the first time round. Israel is not a victim, infact it's violating the World Court orders, and is doing just about everything that had happened to it in the Second World War, with the only difference being direct industrial genocide, but genocide nonetheless.

even if we went back to the 67 borders more will be asked for and fought for (or by some's standards 'resisted for') nothing will ever be enough until 'all the jews are driven into the sea'
48' borders. The legal borders, not the 67' borders. And again, Israel can uphold the law with it's militaries just as well as it's been able to break the law with them.

when ehud barak was prime minister and dealing with arafat in negotiations he offered him 97% of what he wanted...of course he didnt take it...g-d forbid they give us most of what we want?!
No he didn't. Go take a closer look at the reservations in the Camp David accords. Most of the concessions, reservations, etc, were from Israel.

israel, a nation with never ending wealth? 1 in 3 people live below the poverty line. not really an abundance of wealth im afraid
Right, the Arabs, and the settlers who punish the Arabs. They're below the "poverty line".

both sides are suffering from this. no one is arguing the humanitarian crisis is equal, its far worse in the palestinian territories..but stop pointing fingers one way when you havent seen it with your own eyes or arent prepared to accept that maybe its not what some anti israel website told you
I don't actually spend any time on an anti-Israel website. Most of the major news is pro-Israel, basically, the only other sources of news are if applicable, the non-biased news sources, which are few and far inbetween. Occasionally, there are non-biased articles in the different mainstream media, and those are inevitably what I use.

Ofcourse the only other sources are direct reports from Amnesty International, et al.

ZabZu

HSC
bigboyjames said:
lol at ari's sig! rofl
I like his sig as well. Its a shame that its true though. Theres lots of double standards and hypocracy in the Muslim world.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
bigboyjames said:
how the fuck is it annoying. i made is small for dick fucks like you. and unrelated to reality, phhhlleeeaazzee ......STFU.
It was a rhetorical question.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ZabZu said:
I like his sig as well. Its a shame that its true though. Theres lots of double standards and hypocracy in the Muslim world.
you talk as if there is none in the western world. heck, the western world makes all its decision in the global arena whith hypocrisy in its back pocket.

the western world can be summarized in one line "do what the west says but don't do what the west does."

cut the crap, please. i get fed up with it.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
Email received from the Zionist Federation of Australia.

May their souls rest in peace. A disgusting truth. There is no doubt those returned were terrorist murderers.
2/2063
Statistics show a much less personal feeling of the sad realities. But if you're like me, you saw the bodies being dragged out of the bombed building in Qana, little children covered in dust and debris.

The Lebanon-Israel 2006 war caused nothing but death and destruction. As all wars do, infact if you're one of the hundreds of thousands of Lebanese who have not yet resettled into your homes, the war is still a very true and painful reality.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Ben‐Gurion the first prime minister of Israel had this to say:

“If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. . . . We come from Israel, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti‐Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?

and guess what jaredR reply to it was...... "Ben-Gurion...he said many things"

i love the zionist. lol

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu said:
Muslims don't draw. They just don't, and if they do, they're not muslims. So his sig in that respect is bullshit. It doesn't highlight the religious significance of it.

Islam prohibits artistic representations of any figures, in particular, religious figures. Why do you think you've never seen any images of an almost holy Islamic figure in robes (Muhammad PBUH)? Because we just don't do it. It's Haram, it's misleading, and takes away from the persons identity, and replaces it with their image, or how an artist drew them.

That is why when the Prophet was not only drawn, but drawn as a terrorist. How did you expect muslims to react? We've never drawn Jews with big noses and swastikas.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
there is no doubt in my mind that there is hypocrisy in the Muslim world. yes, allot of hypocrisy. but can it be matched with western hypocrisy......ROFLMAO. please, the hypocrisy in the Muslim world will NEVER compete with the hypocrisy in the western world. NEVER.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
How did you expect muslims to react?
To react like decent people?

Tips:

1. No burning of embassies

2. No beating up people for simply working for a Danish company

3. No death threats

4. No rioting

5. No 139 dead bodies

etc etc

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:

Tips:

3. No death threats

4. No rioting

5. No 139 dead bodies

etc etc
I personally didn't react like that. If 1.4 billion muslims reacted like that, I think you'd know a little more about it. Some people just don't understand that you don't have a right to tell people what to do in their country e.g;(the rioters, Bush, Israel). But if you're a danish muslim (I don't know how many they have of those) peaceful protest and civil disobedience is a very acceptable means of protest. But like all protests, it takes a few miscreants to turn it into a riot.

Still, in context, those danish cartoons were highly offensive. Do you agree?

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
bigboyjames said:
Ben‐Gurion the first prime minister of Israel had this to say:

“If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. . . . We come from Israel, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been anti‐Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that?

and guess what jaredR reply to it was...... "Ben-Gurion...he said many things"

i love the zionist. lol
I just googled the above quote and it's interesting to note that the only sources I can find for it are new i.e. from the last 2 years or so and many are in fact on blogs, forums and other comment areas.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
I just googled the above quote and it's interesting to note that the only sources I can find for it are new i.e. from the last 2 years or so and many are in fact on blogs, forums and other comment areas.
According to wikiquote:

I don't understand your optimism. Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country. Sure God promised it to us, but what does that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been antisemitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So, it's simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise the Arabs will wipe us out.
As quoted in The Jewish Paradox : A personal memoir (1978) by Nahum Goldmann (translated by Steve Cox), p. 99

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ari89 said:

Tips:

3. No death threats

4. No rioting

5. No 139 dead bodies

etc etc
PLEASE ari, your are total joke. why the fuck were they printed in the first place?

lol, freedom of speech. suck me off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)