• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'It' is coming! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Riviet said:
I'm betting on either or both of those two, but it's still too early to make any clear guesses on what it might be. Don't forget that they'll be more clues coming up...
ah i don't know

its from Stas who's the marketing manager, i'm leaning towards something less about the mechanics of the site and more about an external day like the dance party or study day.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think that they tried to break the guiness world record for most people crammed inside a server's casing, but couldn't fit enough so they had to glue 2 cases together.

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
You know what'd be the absolute coolest? If no one paid any attention to this promo-esque advertising scheme they're trying to run.

It'd be worth a laugh.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well obviously you guys are all paying attention, lol.

karoooh

HSC
I was more excited at the prospect of a dance party. :(

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
politik said:
So you're upgrading the PM space to 600 messages? Wow, what a revelation.
Congratulations on being the third person to solve it1. Now have a go at solving it2.

nwatts

HSC
If it's a new server I'm going to terrorist bomb the BOS HQ. What hype over nothing. I'll get soha to help me.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
What type of fucked up fetish do you have if you get so exited as to get off on upgrading PM space.

There is a more simple way to avoid filling your inbox.

It's called deletion.

You fucks need a shrink.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
If you couldn't work out what it was based on the clue you probably deserve disappointment...

Anyway I'm going to go with everyone else and say BOS is going to try to expand its website - perhaps to counter / with those e-campus goons?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
it2:

Online degrees such as;

Bachelor of Advanced Trolling (BAT) a course delievered by some of NS' finest.

Bachelor of Creative Discourse (Intercourse) delivered by none other than stas himself with Brogan delivering some guest lectures on e-rape.

Bachelor of Libertarian Studies (including compulsory majors debating, philosophy and argumentative latin) delivered by Ntb and waf with guest lectures from neo, the venerable moonlightsonata and suprise lectures by erawami.

Bachelor of Media Communications (majors available being: whisper campaigns for dummies, XXXposing the TRUTH, hawt graphics and interfaces, etc).

Obviously as popularity soars to stratospheric levels, BoS is investigated for fraud and the workforce is re-invigorated by a flexible more productive group of young people suited to the new economy this will be expanded and eventually include post-graduate offerings.

Danoz The Great

HSC
loquasagacious said:
it2:

Online degrees such as;

Bachelor of Advanced Trolling (BAT) a course delievered by some of NS' finest.

Bachelor of Creative Discourse (Intercourse) delivered by none other than stas himself with Brogan delivering some guest lectures on e-rape.

Bachelor of Libertarian Studies (including compulsory majors debating, philosophy and argumentative latin) delivered by Ntb and waf with guest lectures from neo, the venerable moonlightsonata and suprise lectures by erawami.

Bachelor of Media Communications (majors available being: whisper campaigns for dummies, XXXposing the TRUTH, hawt graphics and interfaces, etc).

Obviously as popularity soars to stratospheric levels, BoS is investigated for fraud and the workforce is re-invigorated by a flexible more productive group of young people suited to the new economy this will be expanded and eventually include post-graduate offerings.
I wish we still had rep for moments like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)